How there are different races there?

How there are different races there?
How they are not all inbred mutants?
How they can speak english?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9fax_IxWck4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There are only 2 races in SU, Gem and non-Gem
Nobody speaks "english" you retarded Patriarch, they all speak Gemanoid. How about you read the Lore before you try to talk shit, idiot.

>Gemanoid
not canon

>How there are different races there?
Racial diversity preserved due to selective breeding.
>How they are not all inbred mutants?
Inbreeding and mutations avoided due to selective breeding.
>How they can speak english?
They speak Gem and Gem language is verbally identical to English.

You have a single fact to back that up? faggot?

>They speak Gem and Gem language is verbally identical to English.
>Gemanoid

Then how do explain there're different languages on Earth (e.g. Korean) and they only speak perefect "Gemanoid" in United States?

Yes. It was never mentioned in any episode of cartoon.

>They're
Your entire argument is invalidated. How about you learn how to type properly without triggering my autism?

i like this show too but do we really need 10 fucking threads a day on it?

Where else am I supposed to masturbate?

choosening
Choosening
They speak gem, just like humans on earth speak gels because that's the language the crystal gem taught the early humans

The show just dub the Gem language in English for the audience commodity.

Nice bate

>I have very loose, untested assumptions about how ethnicities and genetics work
>I'm therefore an expert in how a science-fiction human zoo works, with zero exposition, a limited screen time devoted to how many humans are there in total if there are multiple enclosures, and when it's run a essentially magic aliens with technology that is vague and open-ended

Nice armchair that you're posting from.

>M-muh lore never explicitly spelled it out for me!!
>That means it's "open to interpretation"!!!
LOL, you people are complete dipshits.

>They're

What? There's nothing like this in his post? Are you retarded user?

Can you read? Oh wait, I forgot I'm on Sup Forums

>They speak gem, just like humans on earth speak gels because that's the language the crystal gem taught the early humans

see: >Then how do you explain there're different languages on Earth (e.g. Korean) and they only speak perefect "Gemanoid" in United States?

I really don't get what's your problem user, really. But I guess that's your problem.

Rose's had a type for fat bubbly occidentals and mostly fucked them, so it's mostly the Occident that kept talking the Gem Language, while the more isolated countries were more isolated.

see

These questions were annying me since watching the episodes, but these answers are good enough for me.

Why is he so depressed?

its the internet
go wild

>Everyone is wrong except me
WOW YOU REALLY GOT ME!!

If only there was a thread were all the SU shitposting could be contained...
Alas, this is just a dream.

What? I don't even

Stop being an autistic grammerfag and not worry about luteral useless grammer mistakes

?

>DON'T REFUTE ME!!
>i'M RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING!1!
lol, you people get more retarded by the second

Your the faggot who gets his dicknin a twist when people get the slightest unconsequental grammatical mistake wrong

There's no point in bothering to try and explain other languages existing on Earth, because the explanations will be irrelevant. "English" being based on the Gem language is the only way to explain all the Gems and the Zoo humans speaking it. It's necessary to assume that's true.

user, the trouble is that is upset because of a perceived misusage of "they're", but did not ever type "they're", instead having typed "there're".

>racial diversity is preserved because it is seen as positive if only for the visual aspect
Where we're you when Sugar was revealed to be redpilled as fuck?

Remember that they were being kept to show-off to/amuse the Gems.

Remember that they were being explicitly selectively bred.

Boring same-looking humans are boring.

I don't think that's it.

She obviously believes in the whole multi ethnic but monocultural US and at the very least thinks self defense with a deadly weapon, even if of the Uncle Joe double shotty variety is justified and something everyone should be able to have and use.

Sucrose isn't some Sup Forumstard, but she's consistently been shown not to be as blindly retarded as SJWs. The show is littered with themes that the most flagrantly teal-haired non-binary pansexuals would scowl at, and seems to mark the mindset of a true progressive that doesn't want to get mired in petty conflicts when getting mired in petty conflicts is 90% of the average SJW's daily routine.

>The show is littered with themes that the most flagrantly teal-haired non-binary pansexuals would scowl at
Give 5 examples

The absolute state of that shotgun.

Given how the show overall favors nojviolent solutions and depicts "shattering" as a character defaming action, I dont think she actually believes in the use of lethal force with a deadly weappn

>Heterosexual cisgendered white male father is considered to be a valuable and positive part of his child's life
Greg is shown to be caring, understanding, and even wise.
>Small town white uncle is depicted as being understandably upset about literally alien immigrants rather than a belligerent caricature and rather than being shamed or "defeated", is won over by civil discourse and kindness
Andy could've been a "Make America Great Again" strawman to be soundly trounced as a "victory", but is just an average guy who is just concerned about his life.
>You should be able to forgive those who have wronged you, even if they were in a privileged position over you
People legit got mad because they took the moral of Bismuth to be "Don't kill the patriarchy".
>It's possible for either partner in a relationship to be the abuser
Lapis and Jasper's "relationship".
>Whenever you find yourself overwhelmed by an emotion, the appropriate response is self-evaluation and reflection
Here comes a thought, basically saying you should work to overcome your "triggers" and better yourself.

>>It's possible for either partner in a relationship to be the abuser
>Lapis and Jasper's "relationship".
I am not sure about the rest, but this is quite the departure from the usual depiction of abusive relationship.

I know Mr Enter ten to not be liked here, but he made quite an interesting point about how the media usually treat it:
youtube.com/watch?v=9fax_IxWck4

But it's just poor writing since English evolved over time as a blending of many other languages and the Gems left Earth when humans were still hunter-gatherers.

Poor or not, them's the writing we gots.

You dont have to get so rechnical over something that has fucking cat fingers and pizza themed horror in it

You didn't have to put that much effort into answering ( ), but you still went to the trouble of doing so anyway...

I appreciate you user, have a George...

>oh hey shitposter-kun! Didn't see you there...

Would you collect the same stamp over and over again?

I think they're just cloned from the original cellular material every thirty years or so. If gem tech is sufficiently advanced you wouldn't even need the actual original cells, just the information.

Why does Yellow Diamond speak english in 'Message Received'? Don't try to make it make sense, it doesn't make sense and it will aggravate you if you don't just dismiss it.

...Or you could do a 'Doctor Who' and just go "Just like gems adapt to gravity, so they adapt to whatever language you speak".

YOU AGAIN?

Nice...

No, by that time, ancient civilizations would have already have been built

The thread could have stopped right there

True, but none of the civilizations that had languages which we formed English from existed then so it's a moot point.

>everyone speaks gen1

English is a pidgin of Gem, and I think The Choosening both preserves diversity and prevents inbreeding.
The facility containing the zoo is much larger than what you'd need for the dozen zoomen we see, there are probably multiple habitats and they get switched around.

He just thought "the bits" wasn't funny and didn't wanna chant along.

That's because it's a written alphabet and English is a mere pidgin- also why holly blue couldn't understand the humans.
The language is increasingly elaborate as the caste is higher, but it's translated for our "sake".

We have a different word for "speaking" and for "reading". Perhaps reflect on why that might be?

that's not what triggers are

>Literally a Lapis recolor

How fucking lazy are the animators?

>here comes a thought
>that might alarm you

Yes, it is.

You might actually be retarded user

>Implying Agate diddn't just say that in a way a lady in a court would interact witha peasent or serf. Not indirectly laughing at it to her friends

I feel like an alien with no concept of gender or sexual propriety wouldn't have a "type".
She probably had a score card and tried out all the types, she probably seduced nuns and tracked down entire gypsy caravans for her lurid fascination.

Actual triggers? You are correct...

Tumblr 'triggers'? Well, that's a different story...

A lady in a court would actually have trouble understanding a field hand- even the grammatical structure would differ.

Choosening

handwaved by the creators of the show for the sake of carrying on the plot.

Pretty much my explanation too.

If breeding was left up to them it might be too random or lead to weird problems down the road but gems having control over their breeding may contribute to their survival.

Also I didn't see any pregnant humans it could be that they take genetic material from the people and then create a baby out of it (possibly also removing and genetic defects or harmful mutations). For all we know they could all be genetically designed to be infertile so they never get out of control.

There is a solution: lampshading it. For some reason the effect breaks down and suddenly the Gems don't speak English anymore.

Well, except for Pearl. 'cuz she's Pearl.
Pearl: "Oh! Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha! Well, I learned colloquial English as a matter of course... always looking to better myself!"
Amethyst: "⧫ ⬧ ⬧ ⬧⍓■ ■□⬥!"

Just started watching Steven Universe

>Garnet is legit RAPED by Pearl

R A P E D
A
P
E
D

Holy shit, how is Pearl even still a friend?!?! That's not just relationship ending but damn near justifies murder!

That would bring attention to it not making sense that the Zoomans speak English, unless you're planning on saying it's a function of the earrings.

More like why can't you speak English? Third worlders need to get out of this board.

Ah, so bara does exist in the real world.

And why don't you fuck off and go back to redit?

In a small isolated group like the CGs, a rape is usually forgiven.
If Garnet never forgives Pearl then the last lingering bit of Rose Quartz's legacy is ripped asunder, Steven's family is torn apart. So Garnet sucks it up and takes one for the team.

It's more seduction. I feel the term 'rape' should really be reserved for cases involving physical force or threats therewith.

...They were all wearing them. So it could be.

Do you speak any languages besides English?
Of heb je gewoon een grote mond en een (zeer) klein pikkie en daardoor een sterke behoefte andere mensen te schofferen?

At the very worst it would have been catfishing

Gems are the ones who speak Earth language, not the other way around.

It would be pretty cool if gems had adopted English for whatever reason but yd was the only one who refused to speak it due to her hatred of earth. Too bad you can't really use subtitles when the official demo is 8-12 year olds

>Racial diversity preserved due to selective breeding
>only two instances of selection shown where a nordic paired with a subsaharan and a blonde paired with a brunette
Nope.

the gems were doing the match-making, and while we did see an inter-racial pairing, it is reasonable to believe they were also creating same race pairings in order to preserve the various races pure (while also having a few mixed ones for aesthetic purposes)

Selective breeding

The gems speak English

If the stock of your gun is not twice as tick as your neck you're not even trying.

>while also having a few mixed ones for aesthetic purposes

What's the moral of bismuth

Skin color is just a social construct you shitlord.

Why were none of them Asian?
Why is SU so racist?

mind you, unlike humans, Gems are super hard to kill
it is actually easier to take them out without killing them

At least the blackest one and whitest one should be inbred. There's no way they could be like this after hundreds generation without inbreeding

During wartime it's awesome to have a gung-ho mad dog around, once the war's over the war doesn't always leave that type- but abandoning them is irresponsible and thoughtless.

The crystal gems base is located on the American-ish land. So people there learn English? Rest of the world learned whatever their language evolved to that didn't have a large gem influence.

English didn't orignate in America and isn't 6000 years old. It isn't even 1000 years old.

I noticed a lot of them have green eyes.

ever heard of a Schnoodle?

I said Anerican-ish. Their earth isn't the same as reality. Russia is mostly gone I think

The Crystal Gems meet the first European settlers of Beach City. Are you saying that the British didn't speak English until they arrived in America, and were taught by aliens. What language do the Brits speak in SU then?

British duh

would have made more sense if they were all white

I kept wondering how Greg and Steven traveled around Korea easily without any language barrier problems. Then remember reading The Dark Forest and how foreign language evolved to a mixture of English and Asian.

People need to stop comparing two different world's with the same reasoning.

They ded