Would you?

Would you?
Keep in mind her dad and his russian buddies will cut you up and feed you to pigs if they find out

probably

yes if she has a penis
otherwise no

Definitely.

Say to them, I will honor your niece and I bring tidings of Vodka and Blue Jeans.

They'll practically pull her pants down for you.

Who?

>he doesn't know the best girl in the 1st Spiderman trilogy

she's still alright looking

when it was released: yes
now: no
reason: getting absurd A+ level pussy on the regular

not at all

Slavs age terribly

i would treat her right so they wouldnt do shit. they are all fat and busy playing poker. besides, im spiderman

>(((russian)))
both the actress and actor are literally jewish
but she had a pretty good sex scene in another show/movie.

i feel like if she was given the hollywood treatment she would look as good as before. i bet in her audition tape she doesnt look to good either

Only if im the spiddermen with strings of sticky

She apparently refused the "Weinstein" treatment.
>he snuck that into the thread

This is a silly meme. The ones that live destitute in rural villages do age like crazy due to all the stress and shitty conditions. Western ones age like any other white woman (not great, but some luck out).

>You want door fix, Man of Spiders? Yes, I know these things you do, I learn how to find many secrets in old country. You will not pay rent? This is fair. We will take rent in other ways. When I was in old country, in Bosnia, my friends and I... we do things to women. Terrible things, make them ugly women who will never be loved. Your friends, redhead girl and science girl... they will beg me to stop, as my men and I rain alternating blows of ejaculating and fists upon them. And when they are broken, Man of Spiders, when they are nothing more than shells... you will know the rent is paid.... For this month.

what changed

ooooooooh no

kek

naw

something seriously genetically wrong with her old jew face

I would. I loved and lost with her. I'm actually glad that Peter went with that slag MJ because that fucker didn't deserve Ursula.

Pretty pretty baboushka.

She had a crazy nude sex scene in some film I saw, showed off full bush too

only if his kike of a father fixes the GOD DAMN FUCKING DOOR

>women age terribly
ftfy