Canceled stuff only you remember

The cast and atmosphere were fucking great.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dr_SDdGxrQ&list=PL6fJmjt84zZhVlt_nTOeWQM8FCOEg4V4s
youtube.com/watch?v=Z22seoMxgpI
youtube.com/watch?v=koesW3xMKtY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

same

Wha? Like the movie? Wha?

Terra Nova was really comfy.

What was that show about the pie maker who could bring things back to life by touching them. But after 1 minute, a living thing would die unless he touched them again to kill them. Had a fat black detective too who got help from the pie maker to solve crimes.

>Married With Children Spinoff

Pushing Daisies

Too bad they cancelled it. Was curious to see conflict between the settlers and the corporation people.

Pushing Daisies?

Never seen it tho.

Brimstone. It was such a fun show with an interesting premise.

Reaper was also good and I fucking loved Popular.

Teen Angel, A Man Called Hawk, Tru Calling, and Do Over should've had more seasons.

No, it was about a group of paranormal investigators. I barely remember it but it was pretty entertaining. Wasn't it killed off along with Profiler and the Pretender so NBC could air the XFL?

Nothing like it.

You can watch it on YT.
youtube.com/watch?v=-dr_SDdGxrQ&list=PL6fJmjt84zZhVlt_nTOeWQM8FCOEg4V4s

Closest thing I can think of would be the professor in Ghost Whisperer, but without the comedic angle.

Still worth a watch even though it's one season

Oh shit it's on Youtube? I know what I'm watching tonight.

Probably was killed because it was mediocre, but that was NBC's fault in the first place for the poor budget.

Considering the hand they've been dealt, it was a good show, certainly had a lot of potential.

Prime waifu material too

>Pirates Of Dark Water

This show was really good and intense.

Wish they would make something like this but focus on the 'crisis/monster of the week' kind of episodes.

Pretty much Heat The Series.

Jumping between a fictional show-in-a-show and the mystery was a pretty cool idea

>He couldn't save them
Feels bad man
(My Own Worst Enemy) Christian Slater Is a family man who discovers he has a split personality when he goes to work that is an American super spy

Nigga stole my image

Everyone but me will have forgotten in a couple of years anyway

I barely remember what this was about.

>Eden

It was a part of the USA station late night lineup like Silk Stalkings and such. It was erotic and although non-nude, you could bust major nuts to it.

Good show. Havent seen it in awhile but seem to remember the main plot got bogged down in time travel and space exploration and shit

cringe

And make it marginally less bullshit goofy. Think of what warehouse 13 could have been if an adult did the writing.

>Silk Stalkings
I fucking loved that series. Mitzi Kapture was my first waifu. I hated how NBC Universal took over USA Network because they took away all the fun shows.

John fucking Doe. Dominic Purcell wakes up on an island with no memory, but basically the sum of human knowledge (In a Google search kind of way), and no belly button. Not sure if it's because I was younger when I watched it and have fond memories of watching it with my mother or just because I have a enormous man crush on Dominic Purcell, but it was a pretty good show that got cut down after the first season.

My mother would always make a comment about his butt in the opening credits when he's diving naked down a waterfall.

Eureka doesn't quite belong in this thread. It ran its course and had a full series with an ending, no cancellation.

But damn was it a fun show and I wouldn't mind something like it as well. As long as Felica Day is no where near it.

The campyness made it fun and light hearted though.

Same. I seem to recall the main charter having a sword that was broken and it being the key to save the world. The bad guy was fat and his ship was called The Maelstrom. That's all I got.

Exo Squad is another "bad ass I don't really remember" show.

the river

Fugg, I remember the CGI parts now, when they used some special view mode or some shit.

>Exo Squad
My nigga. This and Mighty Max proved that US cartoons could be just as awesome as anime.

>no bellybutton
wasn't that kyle xy? Didn't watch either of them though

Everyone in this photo looks so fucked up, like they saw something horrific

The 4400 and Threshold.

YouTube some videos called Talking Stallings by FunHaus.

Another one season wonder

I think you might be right, there were a similar premise. John Doe had a strange birth mark, that was the weird thing under his shirt.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z22seoMxgpI
Deeeep in my heart!
I know love will survive!
In the deapths of my soul i know we will surive!!!!
(survive)

The 2nd season was pretty legit. The blue guy had to deal with racism. One of the characters became paralyzed and had to use his suit forever. And one other died.

I loved Jericho and Jeremiah; both post-apocalyptic shows that only had 2 season.

Most expensive cartoon show of all time. No plot, though

*Talking Stalkings
Ducking autocorrect.

man this was good too. kinda like a pre mr robot

Was on Fox News. Their answer to the Daily Show.

The WB had a lot of one-shot series like Jack & Bobby, Hyperion Bay, and Rescue 77.

Gold Monkey thread? Gold Monkey thread

I had all the toys

Used to stay up super late in the early 2000's, Australian tv would play all these axed american tv shows at 1 in the morning.

Here is a decent show, unrelated to the axed american show that no one remembers of the same name

Big lake.
The MC caused the financial crisis of '08 and has the move home.
Fuck you,it was funny.
If only I could find a torrent.
Had them dvr'd but had to replace my cable box.

This was pretty good but sadly it aired in the Friday night FOX death slot. So many new promising shows died on that day. I believe X-Files was literally the only show to escape that fate.

Best kids show ever and second best weird spooky show after Twilight Zone

So Lady The Shadow?

Everyone remembers that

Was good,but I remember the main story getting abandoned for... something less good.
That's why it's gone,it got picked up for the story,then they stopped the story.
No surprise it got shit canned.

>In late 2012, fans on Twitter started using the hashtag #BringBackMegasXLR. The co-creator George Krstic and director Chris Prynoski announced they would bring back the show; seeing as Megas XLR had been written off by Cartoon Network, the studio Titmouse, Inc. would have to get the rights to the show.[7] On April 29, 2013, George Krstic posted a tweet saying that he and Chris Prynoski were having a meeting at Titmouse to discuss bringing back the show along with Motorcity. However, in a 2014 interview George Krstic was quoted as saying - "Megas was written off as a tax loss and as such can not be exploited, at least domestically, in any way, or the network will get into some sort of tax/legal trouble."

Another great one. Would've been better if it was another network's property and they ramped it up with swears, nudity etc. Guess it'd have fared better.

Before the Daily Show there was This Hour has 22 Minutes

Obligatory Brimstone post

This was a great show and to cancel it just because 3 horses died is absolutely ridiculous. The majority of the planet eats horses.

>tfw no John From Cincinnati S2

wut?

Its hard for me to forget this

The main character literally looks like me and we have the same fucking nickname. The only thing we don't have in common is I hate wrestling... that's literally it

First episode was atrocious. Got better but felt like it killed the series right out the gate.

Was this the hotwheels tv show?
I feel like i saw this when i was autistic about race cars.

It was a fucking great show. Remember making my own burgers to eat while watching it, lel.
It was the giant robots' show, lad.
youtube.com/watch?v=koesW3xMKtY

It looks kinda like The Shadow minus all the monster stuff

>jamie is surrounded by furrie babes
hot

Watch the first episode and then judge.
This show shaped me into the Philisophical Romantic that i am today. Back when i was hyperautismo i felt a deep (DEEP) connection to hose.
Watch it and weep, best show with only 13 episodes, ends on a cliff-hanger.
>it was too good for this world

I can't believe I remember this one:

>Rollie Tyler, a special effects expert, helps his detective friend solve crimes by making criminals see what they want to see. But what is real and what is illusion?

I'm perhaps the only living soul who does.

Back the fuck up faggots

It had pretty bad ratings too though. They did the same redacted renewal thing with that dadrock show last year

best show

I remember this show. It got me into watching the movies. I liked the episode with the robbers/hostage situation.

evry tim i cry ;_;

There's a reason for that, it was mediocre as hell.

I was thinking about this a week or so ago. I never saw it though, I remember seeing a commercial for it and being really interested but I didn't have HBO at the time. Maybe I should catch up.

It's great, I used to watch it back in the day.

Dont watch the nu movie, its p shit.

I kept watching sci-fi shows that kept getting cancelled
>Heroes (Though that was way past its prime, so whatever)
>Flashforward
>Awake
>The Event
>I think there was at least one more that I can't even remember now

And it was my favorite AS live action show by a good margin. Shame that the final episode was such a giant piece of shit. I get what PFFR is all about and I didn't expect a great ending with good closure and shit. Even still I expected some level of coherency, not all the characters just sitting in a church and listening to some Jimmy Carter speech. It was shit and it makes me think less of the story as a whole.

I remember this. He had a wise chicken companion, and some other big guy to help him.

Journeyman
Drive
Lights out

The movie was excellent.

Reaper, Sirens, The Alphas, Constantine...

awake was a pretty comfy show

Starring Nick Kroll of all people

The Secret Circle
They ended on an awesome cliffhanger too

>kinda like a pre mr robot

It was far better tbqh famalam. Mr robot is pop pulp compared to this and actually also in general.