RC9GN

"You smell like Rainbows~"

Where can I watch season 2? Is it still ongoing?

Okay,lets keep the waifu posts to a minimal,
>Favorite Episode
>Favorite Moment
>Favorite Villain

Haven't seen any of S2 since it's all but non-existent online.

- Night of the McFizzles
- Stanked Teressa chasing Heidi: "Him name is Randy!"
- Tim Curry

Viceroy was the best. I think my favorite moment was him going on vacation.

With more intelligent humor and more focus on the background characters I think this show could have really shined. Honestly the background characters had so much potential, i mean, don't overdo it, use them sparingly, but still. Too much Johnny Test in the formula honestly.

The absurdity of the world they lived in was gold on its own, Mexican Death Bears for instance.

Could you guys dump some Randy Cunningham webms for me? I want to see his abilities since I havent watched this show yet

I got some.

Thanks user,I really like this show's design and visuals,but my god are there a lot of episodes,seeing as its a monster of the week, is there any episodes I should just watch without going on a marathon on the whole series?

Well it is pretty much monster of the week. The first couple episodes set everything up you need to know. Season 2 has a plotline with Julian but I can't remember the episode titles without looking it all up.

Thats it huh? Thanks again user,I'll give it watch,also are Theresa and Randy just friends in the show,I see a lot of cute fanart in here

They were going somewhere but never got there.

They both crush on each other pretty hard.

the writer posted on his site that they are true love, they just ran out of time

Fowlham are canon? What

>ongoing
oh you poor, poor, innocent thing... I have something to tell you but you should probably sit down first...

>have a sword
>mostly punch them

Those are innocent kids user.

check his tumblr page