There are people RIGHT NOW on this very board that ACTUALLY BELIEVE there's an invisible man floating around in the sky

>There are people RIGHT NOW on this very board that ACTUALLY BELIEVE there's an invisible man floating around in the sky
>
>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3TyynO6O0kc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, there isn't a god, but it's a moot point and might as well side with the Christians because you'll soon find yourself with no allies otherwise.

I mean, culture > religion

>ITS MORE COMPLICATED THAN THAT, YOU DONT UNDERSTAND

No reply to your own thread?

There are people RIGHT NOW on this very board that ACTUALLY SHART IN MART

religion is just culture. its a traditional way of embracing spirituality not a science and definitely not a fact

if you dont believe in a creator you are subhuman

>There are people RIGHT NOW on this very board that ACTUALLY BELIEVE there's an invisible man floating around in the sky instead of an invisible frog

*tips fedora*

this

there is an invisible man in my bed, who should i call?

>might as well side with the Christians because you'll soon find yourself with no allies otherwise.
What the hell kind of red-state stockholm-syndrome faggotry is this?

Move to a city senpai

>an invisible man floating around in the sky
That's not exactly true.

Since God is everywhere, we're floating around inside Him. That makes all the difference in the world.

Got it? Does that clear it up for you?

>floating in the sky
Are you serious? You're giving them way too much credit. They couldn't even come up with *that* much of an explanation of features for their god. Top kek

gas bastards

>muh faith

>God is everywhere
>we are inside him
If God is everywhere then atoms and protons and electrons and neutrons and quarks are where God is. We are god. You are god. That's redundant as fuck and means nothing. Get the fuck out with your spooky make believe. It's called "blind faith " for a reason. Synonymous with ignorant

>Humans are the only animals that believe in the supernatural
Why would you destroy one of the few things that differentiates us from dumb apes?

I'm an agnostic, and I consider Christian beliefs far more realistic and considerably less harmful than the insane shit that SJWs believe. At least the SJW shit can be conclusively disproved.

No that is exactly what God means, you just don't get it.

Need more fiber in your diet senpai

cultofkek.com

There is something to this shit. If you care, on youtube look up "alan more on magic"

He talks about the power that one man, one ego has over the world with writing and art. We are a hive.

>Blind Faith
Eric Clapton is God?

youtube.com/watch?v=3TyynO6O0kc

I am perfectly okay with the idea of God.

What I am not okay with is some bullshit some jews wrote 2000 years ago being the defining version of God.

>few things
I guess art, science, math and self-awareness aren't enough for you people?

Why are you so impoverished that you need sky-man? Are you a pussy bitch who's scared of death?

I suspect this thread is also his

this is mr teeth

i figured out his retarded puzzle badselfeater

it was easy as fuck

now he's threatened me and is spamming the fuck out of pol

nobody believes me

i have conclusive proof

I never had a problem with people that speak TO God.

My issue is with people that insist they speak FOR Him.

Thanks

I think you know the answer to that. To validate their inability to meet the standards required to be a human being, of course.

>Implying he's not scared of death
You're a real hard man user :)

Is that really enough for you?

When there's a strange leak, in your own home
Who ya gonna call?
GAS BASTARDS!

Nice trips btw

Pussy ass bitch. Death is inevitable. No delusion no matter how big it is will change that fact.

>Their are people RIGHT NOW on this very board that ACTUALLY DON'T have their dicks hanging out of their boxers
>
>

please explain

Oh okay. Well thanks for the *tip*. I'm glad you were able to clear that up for me and shine your light of holy wisdom of God's grace in heaven our Lord and savior 2016 kek thanks again for the *tip* my holy brother who walks with the Lord in heaven our God on high but we technically don't know if it's high or low because the details were never elaborated - but faith and God wills it.

I have normal instincts, if you put me in danger I'll get an adrenaline rush and so on, but beyond that kind of physiological reaction, no, I'm not scared of death.

Yeah. And trying to force myself to believe some nonsense about sky-man because I (you) can't find meaning in actual life would just be awful.

>theres ateist lurking this board right that ACTUALLY BELIVE that people still think god is a man in the sky

Wew lad

>there are people that wear boxers instead of freeballing

What a fag

What does life mean to you than?

Sammy Hyde Sammy Hyde By your will I will abide

go back to making sub-par comedy, sam

I remember when I was 16. It was a time of absolutes, a time of invincibility, a time of utmost certainty.

It's a journey of experience and finding my place in the world.

I know "journey is the destination" is cliche as fuck, but it's true.

Sammy Hyde Sammy Hyde by your will I will abide

Atheism is a form of autism

Enjoy being subhuman.

Yeah this guys are way better than fedoras