How are Dany and Jon going to react when they find out they are aunt and nephew and will they break up because of it...

How are Dany and Jon going to react when they find out they are aunt and nephew and will they break up because of it? How will it change how they act around each other?

bump

low-level Incest isn't that big a deal in nobility. Most of the time is first cousins marrying.

Who is older?

He'll be conflicted, because Ned lied to him, for a bit but she and Jaime will talk him out of it. It won't be a big deal because its unusual in that world but not taboo.

And she ain't dumping the one guy who can probably put babies in her. It'll make her want him even more.

I have a really, really stupid theory that he already knows and just doesn't care. Like Ned knew he might not make it back from Kings Landing because of what happened to Jon Aryn. Before he left he promised Jon he'd tell him who his mother was. So, just in case he didn't make it back, he told Robb and Robb went and told Jon at Castle Black in between Season 1 and 2.

>And she ain't dumping the one guy who can probably put babies in her.
Why would he be the only one who could do that for her

Magic Targ genes. Also foreshadowing.

Stop using spoiler tags for this shit, redditard.

ぼくらの... あいだには...

>no qt gf
>tfw you will never find out your qt gf is actually your aunt and enjoy the sex even more after learning that

Dany is used to incest in her family so she most likely won't care much. She would've married Viserys anyway if he didn't pull the pact with Drogo. Jon on the other hand will be heavily conflicted and there may be a bit of drama for one or two episodes but that's it.

It'll be a happy ending with both of them ruling over Westeros as king and queen while tons of side characters will be killed off as compensation for their survival.

>for one or two episodes but that's it.
before jaime shows up and convinces aegon that incest is cool

I think GRRM said Jon is older by a few months. So that dumb theory that she's secretly his twin sister is nonsense. Not to mention its just too fucking Star Wars.

Great gif, user.

Thanks user, I saved it myself

>It'll be a happy ending with both of them ruling over Westeros as king and queen while tons of side characters will be killed off as compensation for their survival.

After all the murder and mayhem of the past 7 years, I'd be perfectly happy with that. They said it will be a "bitter sweet" ending, but if either of them die that is not bittersweet, that's tragic.

>these fags don't know the full script for S8 has been leaked already by the same fag that accurately leaked season 7's and Jon and Danerys don't survive

I heard that was discredited tho

Dany will be overjoyed

Nothing gets a Targ hornier than another Targ

has the show ever referenced either of their ages?

the exact same thing was said about the season 7 leaks and then season 7 came out and 100% correct with only a few scenes switched up on which episodes they aired on.

God bless the butthurting that is going to take place when literally everyone gets BTFO in season 8

You mean that fanfiction that got posted on reddit and later debunked?

Better situation, assuming that Robb didn't marry anybody and be a fuckup, securing a frey allince through the tullies, and nearly taking the Rock. Returning to the north as sole king of the North and a large part of the Riverlands after essentially bullying the crown into peace and Independence in return for Sansa.
Would Danny be into the young wolf?
How would he react to finding out about Jons heritage?
Part of me thinks he'd hate all targ shits, but he also genuinely loves Jon.

How would catlin react to finding out ned didnt cheat on her and dishonour her? Would she still treat jon like shit?

One will die thus bypassing that situation.

>plebbit poster
>constantly in denial about reality
I am not surprised.

Jon will have no problems with it, uncle/niece and aunt/nephew isn't weird in Westeros.

He'll be crushed that the three pillars of his identity, being a bastard, being motherless and Ned being his father, aren't true.

He's trueborn, his mother loved him, wanted to protect him and gave him a true name, and Ned's his uncle.

>catlin

It might be a problem in the show, because the show runners are idiots, but cousin, aunt/nephew, and uncle/niece marriages aren't considered incest and are perfectly legal in westeros.

>Returning to the north as sole king of the North and a large part of the Riverlands after essentially bullying the crown into peace and Independence in return for Sansa.

That's not happening outside of fanfic.

What does the crown get from giving him his sister and independence?

It was, that user's lying.

The only credible leaker from season 7 that matches that user's description was awayforthelads and he hasn't said jackshit about season 8

I don't know but I hope she beats the shit out of Jon

Delete all these posts

why the fuck is /got/ banned?

why is /tpg/ not banned
why /who/ is not banned
why any other GENERALS ARE NOT BANNEd

JUSTICE FOR GOT JUSTICE FOR GOT

Offseason /got/ is nothing but collective autism.

And yet /who/, that had a year+ break between seasons/series was allowed to live.

Most of their discussion isn't even about the show, it's just audios and books, which aren't Sup Forums

not really, the first 15 posts are usually "first for _____" and other memes but then it's just a regular discussion

are her tits really this big?

Yes

Does anyone have the friendzone copypasta?

The one that goes "Ah yes, there it is!"

Ah, yes! Here it is! The Friendzone meme! The Cuckold meme! Proudly said by a Internet dweeb that has never even touched a woman that wasn't his mother in his life! But hey, at least he was never friendzoned, which is the single worse flaw a man can make!

Such sunless troll convinently forgets that there was a time Jorah was the greatest war hero in all of Westeros. Such happen during the Greyjoy Rebellion, during which he was second breaching the walls of Pyke, and knighted for bravery. Afterwards, he won a tournament against Jaime Lannister himself, and after that had his second marriage to a member of the Hightower house, the most beautiful girl in the continent, who marry him, not for a startegic alliance, but for love. Sure, eventually the marriage ended, and he disgraced himself because of her, but at least he can say he bedded the most beautiful woman in his continent, which 99% of the people that will ever read this will never be able to say so.

Now, it seems that he is making the same mistakes, and only following Daenerys in hopes of bedding her. But such is not the case. He already accepted she will never bed him, but he still thinks of her as the most politically suited candidate for the throne. That is the reason he follows Daenerys now, and has diagraced himself for her. Something you would have noticed if you had actually watched the show.

But no, you see him getting rejected, and think of him only as LE LORD FRIENDZONE WHAT A KEKOLD LOL XD!!!, whitout getting to know his reasons and story, and without admiting how much more of a man he is when next to you. You even think he is the most friendzoned guy in the show, when Littlefinger exists. And yet you pretend to watch the show.

But then, you may have never have touched a woman, sure, but at leats you aren't a cuckold like Jorah

I fully expect Bran/Sam to drop the truth early and rain on their parade. Besides one or both of them is likely to die since no one else's death would have any shock value or meaning at this point.

>tfw there are people RIGHT NOW who don't realize jorahlessi is endgame

he deserves better

>aunt/nephew, and uncle/niece marriages aren't considered incest and are perfectly legal in westeros
source?

>I have a really, really stupid theory that he already knows and just doesn't care. Like Ned knew he might not make it back from Kings Landing because of what happened to Jon Aryn. Before he left he promised Jon he'd tell him who his mother was. So, just in case he didn't make it back, he told Robb and Robb went and told Jon at Castle Black in between Season 1 and 2.
You're right that is stupid as fuck but I hope it's true now, so we have SOMETHING to surprise us in S8.

Tywin married his cousin and nobody gave him shit for it

There is no good that can come out of opening that can of worms. Jon being a Targ should be kept a secret so it the northerners still think he's one of them and it avoids all clashing claims drama. If they weren't related they would probably end up getting married anyways which works out perfectly for everyone.

Of course that's the ideal situation. No way Sam will keep his mouth shut.