Why could Steven see through her eyes and cry when she cried?

Why could Steven see through her eyes and cry when she cried?

its the subconsious of rose inside him weeping at her past mistake of shattering pink diamond

he's an overemotional crybaby. they even reference that fact in-show, and steven complains about his powers being based on his emotions.

Literally space magic

Steven is an empath it's just not a very obvious ability

It's starting to sound like Stevie's queer little "power of heart" comes from Pink Diamond making up her own kind of gem who was supposed to love and cuddle with everybody, and be her bffs.
Then one ripped her throat out.
But mind reading and mirroring emotional state are aspects of his feeling-bending.

Is that Blue Diamond? What the fuck did I miss?

Leaks.

The bomb leaked few days ago

You missed the actually good episodes I have slogged through the entire series to watch.

Bomb leaked. It's on kisscartoon

Who leaked them?

Cartoon Network kek

Cartoon Network accidentally posted them online.

Are they that dumb?

They claim it was intentional. to promote the phone app. "see it first".

I genuinely through there was a rule against having more than one of these cancerous shitthread up at the same time.

I can understand moving shows to digital/simulcast them on mobile devices and channels and the need for entertainment companies to get with the mobile times, but you would think they'd do it in a better manner than that.

Did they just leak one episode of the show or the entire week's worth of programming?

Have you not been watching the fucking show up to this point?

Entire Steven Bomb leaked - 5 episodes

Nah, the rule is actually that we *can't* have just one thread to contain the discussion. Generals aren't allowed.

Praise the wisdom of mods

How does it feel to be cucked this hard , /sug/

This, it's more than likely why he's so understanding and willing to give others extra chances. He can feel what they're feeling to some degree.

Her sadness was so overwhelming that Steven's gay emotional powers felt it across the world

2017: The year being gay was considered strictly better than being straight

Steven's a horcrux.

Honestly, once I realized that at the very end of the bomb they returned to the status quo and what awaits us is a next series of pointless drivel, it completely took the wind out of my desire to keep watching SU.

Steven is an empath. Everything he's able to do is tied to emotion in some way. Blue Diamond's grief is so deep that Steven is able to feel it like it's his own just by being in the same general vicinity of her.

>10 SU threads
can we just ban them?

>Honestly, once I realized that at the very end of the bomb they returned to the status quo and what awaits us is a next series of pointless drivel, it completely took the wind out of my desire to keep watching SU.

Fortunately, the episodes are only 12 minutes long. It's not like you have to wade through THAT much stuff.

>Modern CN
>Smart
You must have not been paying attention during most of this shows run

>Ask us last year
>when that game was still relevant

This is why I gave up on the show a while ago. When will people learn?

>the current year
>not sucking duck
Don't ever talk to me or my wife's son again

Why can't you stay in your containment threads where you belong?

>and here's where my general would be
>IF I HAD ONE

Why was Steven able to see Lapis in his dreams?

Why was Steven able to switch bodies with Lars?

>Generals banned during hiatuses.
>Even though the original point of generals was to keep discussion up during hiatuses.

SU was briefly banned outright for a time during hiatuses but that seems to have been letup, which makes sense seeing as how it's a cartoon and belongs here no matter what your opinion of the show is. If 10 threads actually bother you that much, you should be thankful that you live in a time when generals do exist, otherwise there'd probably be an Avatar situation when the show was airing. Lord knows you whiners couldn't handle something like that if it happened today.

because he's empathic

So is blue Diamond based off of Our Lady of sorrow design wise?

They seem very similar to me

That's what you fucking get for banning the General.

It definitely seems to be a major reference

Because

>generals banned whenever the show is not actually airing
>which considering its release schedule, is always up in the air

Why has the general gone from banned during hiatus to completely banned?

Ask your friendly neighbourhood hotpocket

it's still hiatus friend, episodes aren't airing for 3.5 weeks

No it's still banned during hiatus, apparently 5 new episodes coming out FROM THE OFFICIAL CARTOON NETWORK APP doesn't count as the end of a hiatus to the retard mods here

Because it's still in hiatus. The bomb doesn't officially air for another month or so.

Getting rid of the general was stupid and it only makes like 20 SU topics pop up whenever something is leaked.

I thought it was a mix of Steven's empath abilities + Blue Diamond having mental abilities of her own (since her court seems to involve that sort of thing).

At this point there might as well be a pinned post saying "okay, you can have /sug/ now" or "/sug/ is banned."

They put up all 5 episodes of the bomb on the app, without telling anyone, even the crew.

Then they took down all but the first episode of the bomb after a day and said that they meant to put the episodes up as a "see it first".

Most likely, they meant to put up only the first one, but someone fucked up hard and CN is trying to save face.

ok listen up "not /sug/" i'll call it here and i can guarantee this will be canon
Pink Diamond got herself shattered to protect the earth and it's natural habitat thus making the ultimate sacrifice
Rose quartz is not the leader everyone think she is because she was simply following Pink orders alotugh she was chosen because the 2 of them used to think alike about life on earth

Why cant /sug/ just be kept to a thread a time and the other threads be deleted?

What is the Janitor's problem?

Every villain will be redeemed except White Diamond who
will turn out to be responsible for Pink's fate and will also have
an Azula-like mental breakdown.
>white people

Screencap this.

People have suggested a pin explaining the policy in the past, to clarify things and cut back on new people to the board accidentally breaking the unseen rule. They are often met with bans and warnings.

Rose's despair of killing PD is resonating with BD's despair over her death

This.
I had high hopes for this series. Diamonds were supposed to be menacing, terrifying rulers of a highly advanced civilization.
They turned out to be pretty... miserable.

I'm not a big anime fan, but I kinda hoped Steven Universe would be more like this...

Well what would you expect after watching your sister die?

At least they aren't one-dimensional villains who only exist to drive the plot forward.

Here's some perspective for you user
Pink Diamond was shattered some 5000 years ago. And they're STILL grieving her loss as if it was a week ago
What does that tell you about a Diamond's lifespan?
Of course from a human's perspective ravaging the earth for resources is heinous and evil, but for them it was Tuesday

>Why does a Steven Universe character cry?

Why do ducks quack?