Is this one of the most /chestpain/ movies ever made?

Is this one of the most /chestpain/ movies ever made?

It's pure fucking tragedy.

Is Vanilla Sky any good?

It's great if you're into suicidal depression.

>CATS!

>ywn be an attractive rich manlet with his own religion pandering to him
Why even live?

>tfw 6' but would easily give it up for Tom aesthetics

I enjoyed it

I remember as I was watching, I was confused and didn't really like the movie save for when Penelope Cruz says "every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around"..that was a nice moment.

Then the end came and it was amazing. One of the best final scenes I've ever seen with a great song to boot. Super poignant, such a beautiful idea.

literally me

Yep. I think the film starts out almost silly, then it develops and becomes somewhat weird/confusing, and then the end hits you outta nowhere and makes it FUCKING AMAZING.

Even on repeat viewings it hurts to watch.

>You never saw her again.

its true kino

>dude im a rich faggot who would still get the girl but im insecure because my face is slightly uneven so I'll kill myself and have my conscience booted into a simulation so i can be pretty again

I watched it like 2 monthso ago and can honestly say I have zero memories of it. I recall my first impression being adequate but unremarkable

>who would still get the girl

She was literally getting away from him at every opportunity and talking to another guy at the club.

Funeral scene wrecked my shit.

No. It has some good moments and interesting themes, but it doesn't work as a whole. Like a lot of Cameron Crowe films, it becomes too entrenched in melodrama and corny dialogue.

That was all hinted to be part of his paranoia

That was real life, you dumbass. The lucid dream and his paranoia only began the day after.

The real question here is why he would spurn a literal 10/10 goddess who worships him for a bland spic

To add to this, they knew each other for about 1 week and kissed ONCE, then he was in a coma for basically a month and spent several weeks hiding before he talked to her again, no wonder she was creeped out and talking to other guys.

She was only his princess in his lucid dream.

Nah, the real question is Radiohead.

he took things for granted thats what you do when you always get what you want. I too prefer cameron diaz over the spic her voice would make me want to kill myself

I could never enjoy it due to my CruiseHate.