Does it bother anyone else that Batman is sometimes shown having sex?

Does it bother anyone else that Batman is sometimes shown having sex?

Batman should be a virgin and remain sexless. I hate the idea that he's some slut. It doesn't fit at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

comicartfans.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bruce wayne is a person with emotions I'm cool with his relationships with talia and selina,he may have a stoic persona but relationships bring out his humanity in the same way his friends,alfred and the robins do.

He can have platonic and even romantic relationships, but he doesn't need to consume them. It adds nothing to the stories.

really?his romance with talia gave us damien and there tension throughout the morrison bat run that wouldn't have worked if they were just flirty.Likewise his romance with selina lets bruce be open and do what he wants to do not what he needs to do,him willingly endulging his lust for selina despite it going against his morals just shows bruce has other wants that being batman can't provide

What bothers me is that Tyler Kirkham doesn't draw lewds. he should draw lewds

Yes, actually.
I've always seen Bruce as basically an emotionally stunted manchild, so him having any kind of fulfilling sexal relationship never feels right to me.

Damian sucks, though. I'd rather he didn't exist. Batman being a sexual creature makes no sense.

It's a humanising/normalising quality imo.

well i disagree on damien,He was an amazing part of morrison and tomasis B&R.But besides that its inline with bruce actions,he slept with talia in the heat of the moment after surviving near death at Ras hands.Plus his lust towards selina is an interesting weakness and dynamic between the two

No, it just means that he is unworthy of the real waifu that all heroes strive for...JUSTICE!

If Justice isn't your waifu, you ain't a real hero.

Those dubs don't lie.

Jason sucks and is gay :)

Bruce Wayne's a stunted man that stopped growing psychology and emotionally after his parents' death.
Bruce also studied several philosophies and practices to master and have complete control over his mind, body and spirit. He's supposed to always be in control in respite of his instincts and wants.
The Batman is supposed to be something higher, something purer, something inhuman. He's supposed to be asexual.
The playboy persona is a mockery of everything he hates. Any writer that show him indulging in that persona is doing it wrong.

Batman's not supposed to be a slut or give in to his impulses. He's supposed to be dedicated entirely to his mission. Him having sex is pure shitty fanwank and self-insert.

Hell, most of his female villains are meant to be an attack over his sex. They're meant to bring him down to his baser self. To have control over his mind and body. That's why he's not suppose to give in to them. That's the whole deal.

I want my Batman virgin and pure.

So maybe he isn't exactly how you picture him?

Damian pls don't you have timfags to trigger

Bisexual,here are a number of instances of Jason outright hitting on men and implying a bisexual orientation. The main ones come from various issues written by Judd Winick, but they are scattered throughout:

Well, unlike a lot of people here I actually respect a character more if they're shown having sex sometimes. It shows that no matter what kind of problems they may have, they're still capable of doing something pleasurable and intimate.

Besides, there's a difference between having sex and being in a committed relationship.

Fuck off you self-inserting knob.

Cat and Bat.
Batman as a rich playboy has prolly had scores of prostitutes.. Who the hell wants a woman that has been had by scores of other men doing God knows what in God knows where?

I'm female. I can't self-insert as Batman. Also, rude.

Not to mention he had sex with Roy.

Well that's certainly an interpretation of Bruce.But the batman is just an identity,Bruce Wayne the man no matter how well trained he is,is very emotional and attached to people(Alfred,Dick,Tim,Damien) it's a genuine weakness that talia and at times even Selina exploit,it's why his reaction to death and betrayal isn't stoically brooding but screaming,crying and lashing out,and why he struggles to accept his attachment to woman like Jezebel and Selina.He knows he cares for them and is attracted to them and sometimes that can lead to his downfall(Batman RIP kickstarted because Bruce let his affection overcome his reason).If you remove that element of needing and clinging on to others you loose a lot of what makes Bruce Wayne interesting when he's not fighting crime,a father,lover and son who despite his own need to distance himself,still needs affection from those that manage to break through his Stoney esterior.Bruce Wayne isn't a slut he's a clingy man who tries to distance himself from people to avoid loss but in the end can't resist his need for people

This is a question for everyone. Is there a website where I can see art by cheesecake artists? Like deviantart or tumblr, but only for comic book art.

>here are a number of instances of Jason outright hitting on men
Wat? Are you freaking joking? Or do you seriously don't understand what sarcasm means?

Would a woman want a man who's had scores of women?

>he slept with talia in the heat of the moment
wait what I thought she drugged and raped him.

>Alfred,Dick,Jason,Damien
FIFY

Cat is a ex prostitute.

In the OG story it was a heat of the moment thing,Morrison retconned it to Bruce being drugged during there meal then Tomasi reretconed it back to being heat of the moment

I wouldn't and that's why i hate when writers show Batman having one night stands. It doesn't matter if it is with Catwoman or not. I hate it.

Wasn't that only in Batman Year One? Because she was also black in that...

Trips confirm Tim for least favourite batson

Batman needs to be like Dredd.

What else is he gonna do? No one masturbates in DC.

comicartfans.com/

Dredds a parody,Batman isn't

Kings Batman is a parody...

It does, you just hate batman, go read batman Earth one faggit. Bruce is a repressed cunt on a emotional level, retarded Sex is a good outlet just as violence for that.

Batman doesn't need an outlet, much less sex.

Well the parody surpassed the real then. Dredd never cheated on Justice.

Bring back Scott Snyder. He at least understood that Batman is not meant to be a slut. He's a zen warrior.

Thanks man/woman!

Don't be suprised because they are fans who legit thought that he was admiring Kyle's "attractiveness" and use it as proof that he's not straight.

Advice tho, create an account from sometime you now need an account to see the NSFW stuff that people post there, before you really didn't to have one

But Bruce Wayne is a person that cares more than about justice,that's what makes him better than dredd.Just look at how he me jason todd,if dress saw a street kid trying to jack his tires he'd arrest the kid,Bruce sympathises with the kid and adopts him and develops attachments with him.If batman was a stern and pure knight of justice he wouldn't be as fun

Did these people even read the comic? Jason only had eyes for Donna and hated Kyle. It's pretty freaking obvious that he is sarcastic in that panel.

When does Tumblr read comics?

I just did. Do you have any artist you recommend?

So he fucks Selina on Damiens 13th birthday?

Everyone, just search for what you like, bruh. That site updates daily with comic art stuff

For example here is a animation cell from BTAS

. He is the originator of child endangerment in comics.In all honesty he just seems to suck with his own child,.

Why don't they kill Catwoman ? she's annoying, nobody likes her, she has no more redeeming qualities than other villains

and the writers are obviously trying to force a romance between her and Batman

it's painful, and nobody wants this

Why don't they match Batman with someone else and get rid of Catwoman instead ?

Batman x Harley Quinn.

>Why don't they match Batman with someone else

Fuck off. Batman shouldn't be matched to anyone. I wish fans and writers would stop pushing Batman to stupid female characters. He should be alone. He's better alone. Stop trying to elevate the female characters by using Batman.

No!

What's is it with you Chris Sims ComicsAlliance autist?!

Batman fucks.

Miller's Batman Fucks

Snyder's Batman Fucks

Timm's Batman Fucks

Morrison's Batman Fucks

Dini's Batman Fucks

You know how you can tell a bad Batman run?

No Fucking.

>Snyder's Batman sucks.
King's Batman sucks.

Snyder Batman never fucked. His time with Julie doesn't count. He had lost his memory. Morrison's Batman only had sex with Jezebel Jet because he was forced to. It was a ploy to flush her out.

Frank Miller, Bruce Timm and Paul Dini's Batman sucks.

Batman shouldn't have sex. It ruins the character. Writers use Batman as self insert or to ship their favorite female characters with him. It's pure wanking. It's terrible.

Are you saying Batman should become Judge Dredd?

I'm not even a Harley fan, but I find this amusing.

King's Batman doesn't fuck

Then tits or gtfo

yeah it must be pretty tough for batfags to self-insert when batman is seen even talking to women

Uh-huh

>So he fucks Selina on Damiens 13th birthday?

Well a lot of them are probably Batman fans because Rorschach doesn't have his own ongoing.

Yean and in 9 months baby Helena will be born :)

yes.

>And Rorschach is the dad.

Ugh. I hate this. Batman should be and remain virgin. This is terrible.

Selina isnt always a prostitute in batman universe's. The whole hooker thing was morrison

Honestly the only half decent not-completely-retarded Batman ship is Superbat and he's not gay so that obviously wouldn't work.

she's just here to entertain us by squeaking in latex.

>Batman should be a virgin and remain sexless just like me REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Nice projections you've got here, loser.

First, i'm not a virgin. Second, i'm not even male.

What are you then? Trap? You disgust me. Batman is top tier human being. Being sex machine and pussy magnet is important part of his character. You can't have cool and respectable man who is a fucking virgin.

>Being sex machine and pussy magnet is important part of his character.

No, it isn't. You don't know anything about Batman. Shut up.

While him having sex under his Bruce Wayne persona to stop people poking around his private life and hooking up with a fellow crime fighter he respects as Batman would be fitting it really is fucking retarded and out of character that he keeps getting seduced by bad girls who will obviously just use it against him.

>STOP RUINING MY IMAGE OF PATHETIC MANCHILD BATMAN REEEEEEEEE

>While him having sex under his Bruce Wayne persona to stop people poking around his private life

Batman never sleep with his dates. Or else he'd have to explain all his scars and injuries. He's like Howard Huguies in that he only takes them out to fancy places and then leave them.

Batman isn't a sex machine.

>Batman never sleep with his dates.
Actually, he does. That's canon.

>Or else he'd have to explain all his scars and injuries.
He explains them with radical sports or drunk driving car accidents. Useful excuses for when he has to spend time away from the public eye because he hurt himself in a League mission or something.

No, he doesn't.

That's one of the things I'd rather he wasn't shown doing, He has to sacrifice personal happiness to fight his war on crime.

Tell that to Julie,Jezebel,Talia and Selina

Julie was a mistake, Jezebel was a ploy, Talia raped him, Selina is constantly sexually abusing him. She forces him.

>this thread

Please just kys. Normal humans have sex you sperg. Especially super attractive athletes.

Batman isn't supposed to be normal, dumbfuck.

Kek almighty will my ass,if a girl has a tragic backstory he can't help but bang her and if a kid asks him at least twice he's adopt them on the second.Are you sure this ain't an elseworlds image?Cause his narration contradicts his history

YES

He's something for people to aspire and look up to. No one over 15 is looking up to a virgin you faggot.

Someone post that one purityfag comic. You know the one.

OP is a faggot who thinks the pinnacle of human achievement should be a sex less loser like him.

Mate youd have to be mentally retarded to be a virgin at Batman's age.

For Christ sake he has a son.

No one likes a slut either.

Tell me Sup Forums, if you were a superhero would you let your guard down and get involved with a female supervillain? Real talk here, I would not, down she go.

Right "forces" Bruce.And Jezebel may have been lying to Bruce about her intentions he did genuinly fall for her

>>"bu-it Bruce never wants to have sex,The temptress Catwoman makes him"

Batman's had sex with like 4 women.

People who have sex with sluts like sluts.

But she does.