What are some movies that women can't understand?

What are some movies that women can't understand?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OVSm_3IYyP4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isn't that the fuck who defended Weinstein?

Fuck this guy and this shitty movie.

Alatriste

Its filled, literally, with everything women just cant understand simply because they are incapable of having such values.

Things such as honor, camaraderie, bravery, etc.

Watch it, it has Viggo in it so its great.

Gladiator

Typically films about self-actualization, leadership, and internal struggle. Studies have found that females base their self-esteem on their relationships while males base their self-esteem on their status as an individual.

Gay Niggers from Outer Space

I'm a girl and I love this film. I thought it was great to see a story with such realistic and likable gay characters, it really felt ahead of its time. It sucks that homophobes made this movie fail.

This could have been one of the greatest movie franchises of all time. Shame. I can't think of any other movie I liked and WANTED a sequel to and didn't get.

Umm sorry sweetie you're not a girl, you're a man who thinks he's a girl you fuckin tranny.

I'm also a girl (male) I thought it was very cool, but why so few people of color? It's not at all representative of America

No, but whatever.

>tfw mom kept falling asleep during it

Is he a prominent male actor? Yes then, he defended that pervert. Damn them all to hell. Men suck, especially white ones.

the Filmography of Harvey Weinstein

I unironically felt for this garbage meme.

Vertigo, because it's about a guy's blond fetish.

Haha I remember the first time I watched blade runner I fell asleep the second viewing is where I got and understood it you kinda have to be in the mood to watch a blade runner film

This is a HOLLYWOOD movie. That means it is DEGENERATE

Doesn't matter if it's good. Sup Forums must enforce purity

Who wanted to fuck the two youngest officers, especially the oldest who inquired about Lord Nelson at dinner?

why is there a small modern boat in the back?

They should. They were in it. They earned it too.

The real question this film raises is how that beautiful blonde boy wasn't being mainmasted by every officer onboard

>tfw no more Rust and Marty bro-outs

No homo

You know what sucks more then men?
All the female actresses who met Harvey Weinstein.

You mean movies that should be remade with an all female cast.

ITT: Virgins

Seriously fellas, go out there, be yourself and ask a girl out. You'll be happier and spend less time in this dank shithole

Is asking women out at the kinoplex acceptable?

>being happy

Gross no ew

oh well then I'm out of ideas

;_;

WTF I HATE M&C NOW

Don't let a movie mistake ruin it for you. The scene where they jam is kino

youtube.com/watch?v=OVSm_3IYyP4

Looked at her phone the entire time until Tetsuos gf got crushed like a tomato