AHKJ Thread

Can I have a thread for All Hail King Julian?

now.howstuffworks.com/2017/01/06/madagascar-ring-tailed-lemur-extinction-trouble

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DWAnimation/status/657609818690031616
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We needn't discuss EVERY series that the networks shits out just because we're the cartoon board, you know.

but we do need to discuss this
twitter.com/DWAnimation/status/657609818690031616

Says the board who has currently running: 14 SU Threads, 2 Star Vs Threads, 2 Catillac Cats Threads etc etc

Fuck off please.

It's a bit too episodic to discuss in length outside of the weekend after new episodes come out, unless you just want to ship.
Although Julien ships well with just about everyone, so that could be fun.

Yeah, we need another Tumblr Universe thread.

Who can he go for for help, he just lost all of his major allies

Sage or Koto?

Lemurs are cute and awesome and it's a shame they're basically ignored while all the animal conservation money is pissed away on vegan bears that are too stupid to fuck and deserve to go extinct.

>It's a bit too episodic

It won't be after the upcoming season.

The correct Clover ship is Twincest

Koto.

I don't know why. I just don't find Sage as funny as the writers think he is.

But isn't it hilarious how he's all love and peace and then uncharacteristiaclly wants to punch his brother's face in.

Well, yeah. It took his evil brother coming in to finally give something to his character.

Also, another thing he has in common with Clover.

THIS SHOW IS MADE BY DIAPERFAGS. STOP WATCHING.

Dreamworks's Twitter manager is a diaperfag.

The diaper episode itself was really tame and focused more on the sillyness of high-end fashion. That's saying something considering how much fetish bait the show actually has.

I ship Julien and Rob

I miss their "no-homo" interactions.

>We shouldn't discuss CARTOON(S) on the COMICS AND CARTOONS BOARD

Holy shit, how come the only cartoon ANYONE wants to fucking talk about is Steven Universe? There's more than just Steven. There's a good 20 other shows airing right now that surpass it in multiple ways. Let's show respect to the obscure shows every once in a while. Damn.

There's no way he wasn't in love with him back then.

I heard about that.

Anyone else excited for the new season? I'm curious to see how nuts it's going to get.

My headcanon of Maurice being a servant that ended up essentially becoming Julien's father when his parents abandoned him got turned upside down with the reveal that Maurice is young enough to be Julien's brother.

They kind of teased he was Julien's age early on. It was a good example of worldbuilding.

The only thing that didn't gel was how Maurice was paid to be his friend when they already knew each other since they were babies.