>9 SU threads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pJ1XeS03CGA
youtube.com/watch?v=6Luunw7miHw
youtube.com/watch?v=TH9TJj9Qj-Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This board isnt yours,fuck off

>Technically this makes it 10

They can't stay in their general in /trash/ where they belong.

And you know it's going to get worse.

They all belong to you, you fucker. You own them all. That's what you always kept saying so own up to it.

It's almost like keeping the containment general banned when a new slew of episodes got released leading to several threads popping up discussing different shit about the show is a retarded idea.

Oh sure Frozen autists aren't allowed to talk anymore but SU tunblrettes can talk all they want?

But stingy isn't SU

And guess what? They're all MINNNNNEE

This off topic thread is also mine.

Is like they ask to be banned again or something

>Implying that filth kept to it's general

SU is an airing cartoon that just released 55 minutes of content in one afternoon.

It really does though. Save for one or two threads here and there but they're usually filled with "stay in your containment thread" anyway.

Make Sup Forums great again

SU is tumblr trash for brain dead tumblrettes.

>30 "rate my waifu" threads

Janny banned /sug/, 5 new episodes came out with an assload of content to discuss

Don't call it a grave, this is the fate you chose

>not just banning the threads along with the general
It worked for when homestuck had gone too far.

This.

I'm sick of people discussing comic and cartoon shit for children on Sup Forums. This board is for anime for adults.

That doesn't count because Avatar is an anime.

>self indulgent hyperbole
Sasuga /sug/

It's still a cartoon. It may be a shit cartoon, a cartoon that for whatever reason makes you sick to your core. But regardless it's still a cartoon and it's not some bizarre, ridiculous idea to imagine that it's being discussed on the cartoon board.

Make Sup Forums Love Again

I want to cum on that elephant's face.

You know I don't speak Spanish.

Jokes on you retard, because this board IS his.

You are trying too hard.

It's better than 9 threads about what [comic author] or [animator] said on Twitter.

It's hard to love when you've been hurt.

Want to talk about it?

It'll be ok. Like sand to the tide it all washes away.

bait or retarded?

>polfaggotry
>'old'faggotry
>sadfaggotry
>faggotry
>sadfaggotry again
>literal faggotry

Slow down fellers, leave some cock for the rest of us.

He was being sarcastic obviously but given what he was being sarcastic in response to, he's probably retarded rather than baiting.

I don't understand why people don't remember the Avatar flood. Are all the people complaining about other shows "flooding the board with 7 threads" new or do they have selective memories?

nobody wants to go into trash
this is what you get

oh contrair, my dearest user
youtube.com/watch?v=pJ1XeS03CGA

Kino

>he think /sug/ threads are not trash tier
Fucking lol
At least if you talk about the lore and no ERP with the gems.
Shit is cringe as fuck

Even if the general was still kept alive, shitposters would continue to post more threads.

>Threads about a Cartoon on the Comics & Cartoons Board

HURR DURR STEVEN CUNTIVERSE IS GUD

I counted fifteen and a half a few hours ago. Complain to the mods like I do so they can get their containment thread back.

how easily people forget the fandom floods.
>korra
>homosuck
>adventure time
>tiny horses
people will always think the most recent flood is the worst but honestly besides korra and tiny horses everything is pretty tame.

I count 5 unironic SU threads, none of which are on the 1st page. There are several other threads that are either that use SU images but aren't about SU or are ironic.

Like everyone's hope for love?

Just let the wave pass. This was how it was and how it should be; we return to the old ways now.

Is SU responsible for flooding Sup Forums with shitty Tumblrfags?

I've noticed a lot more here ever since the show became popular.

I'm convince these threads exist only to bait people into hating SU more. Half of them are just complaining, and it isn't even an Avatar level epidemic

Define "tumblrfag" in practical fashion.

You wouldn't ask this question if you weren't a Tumblrfag yourself.

>tumblrfags aren't aware of other tumblrfags
Okay, that's a start. What else?

tumblrfags would answer your question so nobody wouldthink they are from tumblr
also, have you considered that we are all the same?
youtube.com/watch?v=6Luunw7miHw

>thread complaining about 9 SU threads
>is officially another SU thread
>Now we have 10 SU threads
You make sucrose proud, happy and wet.

>fighting against a stick
holy shit

If you're over age 30 then this board should be off limits to you.

Fucking oldtimers need to get a life

>Gumball has morals
Should I give this show another shot?

he said, posting on fucking Sup Forums

Why do people get so assmad about shows having multiple topics these days? Part of the fun back in the day was seeing boards explode with threads when a big thing dropped for a popular show. Sup Forums with Code Geass, Sup Forums with Avatar, those shows had dozens of threads after a single episode aired, let alone five in a row. Generals were meant to carry minimal discussion during hiatuses, not contain dozens of threads worth of topics because it hurts your fragile sensibilities to see more than one thread on a popular show. And then people complain about the generals being too low quality on top of that.

We need to make a Uncle Grandpa thread just to piss them off.

Yeah, but like everything that gets a series of threads every minute of the day the people in them go through six stages of denial.

>If you don't like it don't go in the threads
>stop bitching about it, just hide the threads
>Why can't you leave us alone?
>It's not as bad as when X was flooding the board, stop it
>plz

And then finally
>REEEEEEEEE (explosive shitpost)

Bottom line is that it doesn't need 15 threads every second. I don't even see how people can find this much to talk about with one show that they need this many threads, it's beyond autistic, it's mentally unstable.

>Inb4 not being mentally unstable in 2017 ISHYGDDT

We have reached a point where both the generals are crap and the multiple thread route just produces bait threads. Sup Forums is too far gone, there is no hope

/sug/ liked the UG episode.

definitely
youtube.com/watch?v=TH9TJj9Qj-Q

5 episodes were released at once and people are still watching them for the first time. I don't understand what's so hard to understand about that. That's exactly what one should expect and what Sup Forums is intended for.

Also there are only like 5 actual SU threads.

>this blatant pro-homo agenda
>no Sup Forums backlash
Maybe some people just don't like it when shows are both progressive AND take themselves seriously?

It's really fucking stupid threads though, like "how does yellow diamond's hair work?" I can't believe that is a legit thread. Either this is some kind of advanced baiting or SU viewers are genuinely autistic

A thread about SU threads is a thread about SU.

That's fair.

I guess that's what generals are for, a catchall for the little stupid questions that don't require much discussion.

yes
there is nothing wrong with homo-agenda
as long as you make it funny
thats why Sup Forums is filled with homo love and sissyfication

it's mostly just 12 fags posting in the same threads

Can all meta threads be Stingy threads? I want that to be a thing.

Just ban every single SU thread like they did with the horsefuckers.
It's the exact same shit. I don't see why it's tolerated.

he beat cancer threw memes
that makes me happy

Especially if it involves BBC.

Gems>Horses

Give SUfags a containment board like the horsefuckers have

MLP was spammed on every other board for no reason, and that's not an exaggeration. It'll be the same when you see "which gem best gem" threads getting spammed nonstop on boards like /o/ and /ck/. On top of that, they were told to keep it to a general, and while SU actually does that when generals are allowed, MLP couldn't manage that at all. That was a total mess, it's really not even remotely comparable.

Cute Bug>Nigger lips>Horses

Sup Forums here.

SU is a guilty pleasure for me. I watch it when I'm drunk and depressed. But if I could kill every single fan of the show, I'd take one for the team.

>bitches about SU being treated better than MLP
>posts a Star image
I smell a Bronnie trying to manufacture a controversy.

Just got here to shitpost Famalan

have some more cute star

I just report every SU thread I see in hopes that what happens to MLP happens to them so Sup Forums isn't full of Tumblr users trying to fuck rocks that look like they came straight out of Family Guy.

>stop discussing cartoons on Sup Forums

>implying Sup Forums is already full of users who want to do that just not from tumblr.

/mlp/ was a mistake that paved the way for thin-skinned babies realizing that if they shit themselves loudly enough, the mods will bend to their will.

There is always at least twenty bad threads on Sup Forums at an time.

>check catalog
>10 SU threads

Bare minimum.

You don't understand. It's different for shows I don't watch. A bad thread for a show I watch is fine but a bad thread for a show I don't watch is proof that it doesn't belong on Sup Forums.

Also PC and Xbox suck and don't belong on Sup Forums.

You can have them.

when they are all mmade by the same people it's called "a poblem" that must be dealt with like adults, by eradication of both the source and the results.
Mods are just lazy fucks.

Yeah mlp should have stayed here on Sup Forums

You can't count the drawthread user that's a staple on all boards

Sup Forums is always full of awful threads, whether they be about stuff I enjoy or not. "Would You?", Waifu, fetish, blatant company wars, "What do you think of X character?", and of course the Generals that primarily exist for the purests of manbabies to blow shit-bubbles at each other.

The problem is having mods that are able to discern cancer. They SHOULD ban individuals who are shitting up the community, but that's easier said than done. It's a lot simpler just to give them their own board and forget about them, even if it's a huge waste of Sup Forums's shoestring budget giving a containment board to a single cartoon.

Sure does suck the general is still banned

I personally dont have a problem with the show or people talking about it, but for fuck sake mods start cutting some these threads out of the catalog. Half of them are stupid questions that dont need their own thread. Its just as bad when a capeshit movie gets released.

>PNG quest
nostalgia out of fucking no where.