HOLLYWOOD SCANDAL GENERAL (stop with all the threads)

Hollywood sexual harassment general

This is getting out of control. Roy Price of Amazon and Even George Clooney are now implicated, joining the ranks of Weinstein and Affleck.

How deep do you honestly think this goes Sup Forums? Who else do you predict ill be implicated (my money is on Clooney... he already had a pervy incident with a 14 year old girl).

Also, as fans of film, why aren't we taking a stand? This is the PERFECT time to expose the likes of Bryan Singer et all.

Is this the end of Hollywood as we know it?

> Is this the end of Hollywood as we know it?
No,

Ben Affleck will have more shit come out. Clooney too. I know even strippers avoided a looney because he was so aggressive and just assumed every girl wanted his cock

Yes, actually. the Jewish dominos are falling. Has anyone else had to admit to themselves Sup Forums was right all along?

Well he assumed it because they all wanted his cock, except the lesbians.

"I'm Buttman...but please DON'T tell all your friends about me!"

that poor woman was probably secretly glad he was fucking other women so she didn't have to.

>general
fuck off. this is a once in a lifetime happening there should be as many threads as possible. stay on /r/movies

Clooney's gay. Amal's a front.

Your bullshit post has the whiff of Satanism.

I feel like at some point everyone will admit that this whole thing was stupid and boys will be boys.

You need to get on a higher level of woke, to be honest.

Sup Forums was right all along and Hitler was a prophet but I'm doubtful of the real implications of this. It's too good to be true. There is surely another side to this happening, a reason that this is being allowed to happen.

This all goes back to Blompf. People are triggered that he gets to be president after the access hollywood tape, and are taking it out on people they can control. You'll see a lot more high profile people going down in the next few weeks, I promise you. It will be one of the biggest sea changes in (((Hollywood))) history.

That's his actual wife... what the fuck is wrong with that bitch? Seriously, who would marry a fat piece of shit that openly (in hollywood circles) molested young girls? What would drive her to marry him?

to her credit at least, apparently she ditched him now

It's surprising good looking Chads molested people. Ben Affleck could have any girl he wanted, but he even admitted to groping. My brain is throwing a 404 error guys, help me out

I think it's a classical case of mass hysteria. Hollywood is full of promiscous, drugged up maniacs, that shouldn't be even news.

Tom Hanks raped my daughter in 1994. For real. It's worse than that, but nobody will ever believe it.

>what would drive a woman to marry a filthy rich and powerful men which is in the know with the most famous elite circle?
Do you really don't know?

DESU I actually don't know. Most girls I know have common sense. It doesn't matter how rich someone is. Who wants to sleep next to a fat cum bag every night?

Will wienstein be kicked out of the academy? They are holding a special meeting and rumor is most want him gone.

This will be only the second time someone has gotten kicked out if it happens.

i just want dan schneider to go down too

15 minutes of 'wife duties' everyday for a lifetime of $$$ looks like a good tradeoff to me

Very deep. But it hasn't gotten to the pedos like Spielberg and Schneider

Spacey now implicated as well.

I’ve been emailing every major news outlet since the story broke claiming Dan “The Man” molesting at least 5 Nickelodeon girls.

its about god damn time desu. we've known about slimey execs abusing the casting couch for decades, its this huge open secret, i hate that i used to be called a Sup Forums conspiracy nut for simply suggesting that these old ugly slimeballs in positions of power over young attractive women might trade roles for sexual favors.

>'wife duties' everyday

most women who are married for a while only have to fuck their husbands a few times a year especially if they are both busy celebrities who are always traveling.

Did they kick out Polanski? If not, then they need to shut the fuck up.

did she like it?

whata the worst punishment we can expect Weinstein to face? 10 years, like a normal sex offender?

kek, no. If you are a liberal elite, you need never fear prison. The worse you can face is a hefty monetary payout. Try to prove me wrong.

Please, trumpf was hired because we know who he is. He is honest in his crap.

These guys are those that hide who they are.

they probably got molested by young rich jews when they were younger. Ben is fucking batman, everybody praises him for it and yet he's a depressed alcoholic. He also gropes women and shit. They're all unhappy as fuck, dude. Why do you think that is? I think those guys molest/rape/fuck them at first and then they start doing it too.

God imagine how magnificent Sup Forums would be if Dan goes down
It would literally prove meme magic lads.. Praise kek

You stop with all the threads for serious. You're pushing all the good mommy threads to the bottom, you fucking queer.

But Trumo bragged about sexual assault on his Access Hollywood tape, and now he is the most powerful man in the world. That's knda fucked

nevertheless, I agree it's good he's honest about it. Hollywood just denies it. They are worse.

A documentary about Bryan Sinnger has been oublic for ages, but never got attention (An Open Secret).

Why don't we spread awareness about that? Why is Sup Forums so scared to take a stand? We can prove we are not an "alt-eight nazi" site.

Y0U W1LL N3VER ST0P M3!!!!!

-Beer Can D

>But Trumo bragged about sexual assault on his Access Hollywood tape, and now he is the most powerful man in the world. That's knda fucked
>women will let rich guys get away with anything they do to them
If anything this story just proves he was right.

pro-whites need to understand that politically we're getting the table scraps from a jewish infight. this will not spiral out of their control because their power network is still in place.

this has generated political capitol Trump could use to set up sting operations and put top Hollywood execs in legal hot water, but he's unlikely to do it.

Weinstein is just the tip of the iceberg.

There are potentially hundreds of rapists, molesters and pedos in hollywood.

Reminds me of that classic Mrs Merton quip.

yeah! who else in hollywood don't we like that we can drag down into this? Tom Cruise! how about Robin Williams? he's dead, so he can't defend himself and he'd be perfect.

No. The only guy who got kicked out was leaking screeners to scene groups. Piracy > sex crimes

this
we need to discover all of them. stop calling women who come forward whores, think big for once guys. this can be the end of jewwood

Cause guess what?
People in power get things they want cause other people want things they have. Guys want their dicks sucked. Girls want other things.

The only thing that's shitty about Weinstein is if he raped people. The rest of it is just people exchanging things for goods and services.

best emma exposing them