Ex Machina
Brooklyn
Star Wars: The Force Awakens
The Revenant
American Made
Mother!
Goodbye Christopher Robin
Star Wars: The Last Jedi

How? He's an ok actor. Very forgettable. Not nominated for any awards, but he's in everything. Nobody knows his name. Nobody talks about him. I don't get it. Help me understand.

He's the son of Brendan Gleeson.

His father is Brendan Gleeson.

agreed, but he was great in About Time, which was chill as fuck

He's related to Brendan Gleeson

This.

Also he CAN act. Add on to that the fact that he probably doesn't cost too much to hire.

Man, About Time is such a damn good movie. I want to watch it again soon but I need to prepare myself for the waterworks, both happy and sad

He's Brendan Gleeson's offspring.

he's only the lead in like two of those, Frank and Ex Machina. He's a fine supporting actor

I've only seen Ex Machina out of those OP listed, and he was serviceable. Is there something else he was in that is particularly great?

I like him desu. Everything he's been in he's made better if only by a small degree, so I'm okay with him being everywhere.

such a well made film, it could have been anyone but theres something about gleeson that's just like ron weasley in harry potter 1

Best character in The Revenant to be honest desu

Frank was god tier. Dude is a good actor.

Worst part in American Made

Loved him in About Time with best waifu Rachel McAdams

Come to think of it he was probably the one part of TFA I did like

he's good in the right role but he shouldn't be any higher than 'that guy' tier

I think that's what makes him a strong actor. Being forgettable.

he was the worst actor on TFA

how can you say that when both harrison ford and carrie fisher were in it? harry phoned it in for a quick $20mil + gross while carrie was coked out of her mind. luke was barely in it so he doesn't really count

>being this jelly