The biggest cuckold in history

some britbro help me out here...

How is "Prince Phillip not King?

He married the queen and shot cum inside her vagina and had children wit her.

Back in the OLD days he would be fucking king right???

I mean he didnt even get to give his sons his last name

Can there be anymore of a cuckoldation?

Surely in the olden days they would just call him King right? Its just creepy to kill him prince when his "wife" is the king.

This whole consort business is just fucking weird.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/prince-philip/9883276/Duke-of-Edinburghs-best-gaffes.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this post really made me think user

only a king can crown a king

that didn't happen in Phillip's case, I think

Lay off the booze mate, your English and grammar sounds like a nigger/14 year old edge lord.

I won't stand for any lip regarding prince phillip on this board

he should be the prince of Sup Forums

true bantmaster

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/prince-philip/9883276/Duke-of-Edinburghs-best-gaffes.html

The Brits love being cucks

/thread

british people are weird

cuckoldry is the norm out there

On abos: "do you folks still chuck spears at each other?"

>The Act of Settlement 1701 provides that Protestant "heirs of the body" (that is, legitimate descendants) of Sophia, Electress of Hanover, are eligible to succeed to the throne, unless otherwise disqualified. The meaning of heir of the body is determined by the common law rules of male preference primogeniture (the "male-preference" criterion is no longer applicable, in respect of succession to the throne, to persons born after 28 October 2011), whereby older children and their descendants inherit before younger children and a male child takes precedence over a female sibling.[15] Children born out of wedlock and adopted children are not eligible to succeed. Illegitimate children whose parents subsequently marry are legitimated, but remain ineligible to inherit the Crown.[n 2]

I think you have to be the child of a monarch to be a monarch

Just marrying the Queen doesn't make you King your son becomes king, otherwise if you only have daughters then it will be a Queen.

OK just seems so odd. The only man in the country who cannot give his sons his name.

kek

lol thats all some good shit i agree

oh

well royals don't have last names like that names anyway

You're just (First name here) of _____

and then there's your house name

Only the serfs ended up with last names like we have today

so Prince Phillip was literally born with the full name

"Prince Philip of Greece and Denmark"

because apparently he was the product of the Danish and Greece royal families intermarrying.

his house on the other hand is

House of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg

but since he married a literal monarch of House WIndsor any of the children are going to be from House Windsor and not House Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg because obviously the reigning monarch of a country is going to be above a prince.

>The Act of Settlement 1701

also i guess i was right in the OLD days he would be king. it just makes sense anyway. Not like queen elizabeth has royal blood anyway shes a german ive heard.

>Back in the OLD days he would be fucking king right???
For literally more than 500 years bongistan has been cucks that allowed women to rule their country
What did you expect?

Get off the proxy Wendel

Well, he is Greek.
Prince of Greece and Denmark.

>thread about based royals
>all amerilards in the thread

ok

>get called out as cuckolds
>only defense is the age old hurr durr americans are fat

Try harder niles, or should i say achmed al-fayed

you might just be retarded

>British logic
"I hate the Irish, the Scots, the Welsh, and Americans but don't you FUCKING DARE insult the Pakistanis raping my daughter you sexist, racist, misogynistic bigot!"

Brah, first thing i did in my OP was ask for some brit bros opinions. No need to fucking spill tea all over your kilt and then proceed to get your ass beat for wearing a kilt in the first place...

Nah, my mom says im the smartest boy in the world are you calling my mommy a LIAR??

Because he is from outside the royal family, user-kun.

god damn you made me chuckle. but anyway back in the day the royal families of England, Prussia, and the Russian empire were all of the same blood.

>Back in the OLD days he would be fucking king right

wrong. You only become a King by being the son of a king, if the king has a daughter instead, you don't become king by marrying her.

He's basically The queens male wife.

My new hero.

> if the king has a daughter instead
That doesn't happen. You keep putting babbies in her until she produces an heir. And if she doesn't you get a new one.

As far as I know, you can only become king if you inherit the throne and not if you marry into the royal family.

Because he doesn't hold the crown, she does. The person who inherits the crown has all of the power and their spouse to just their spouse and nothing more.

He's the "Queen Consort", not the king. If the queen were to divorce him, he would return to what little nobility he might have from birth, plus being the father to the first prince-in-line, but thats all he would retain.

He lacks the power level to defeat ol' queen Lizzy in her reptilian form.

At least there is one King in that picture.

Queen consort is the wife of a king.
The husband of a queen is either a prince consort or king consort.

and what if the king is dead?

because he was not of windsor blood

he isnt allowed to be king...only the offspring of his AND the queens can be king

queens in our history have shown more balls than all of your presidents combined

victoria ruled over a quater of the world

another killed protestants and anyone who was not catholic

>At a Buckingham Palace drinks party, he told group of female Labour MPs: "Ah, so this is feminist corner then."

Fkn savage.

sounds like bullshit. I'd raise an army and take the crown from that whores head.

raise an army? thats treason and i think that is still punishable by death still

also the govt doesnt control the army..they answer to the queen.

not just the british army...but canadas...NZ and the aussies pledge allegiance to her

The royal family isn't even British, they're Jews

How many Brits have you seen that look as semitic and Jewy as the royal family?

>he thinks Victoria did anything for the Empire and not the people who surrounded her and wiped her bratty ass

Britain made practically no gains under her, she simply inherited all the hard work of previous kinds of the George line and then morally corrupted the Empire to become pacifist cucks who would eventually give away countless assets to the point where Scotland is even going to leave literally neutered morally and unable to fight anymore. Thanks Victoria.

>they're Jews
just get the fuck out now yank you've gone to far

what's to stop the queen from ordering her grenadier guards to seize parliament.

How are those "gaffes"? He's clearly throwing bants like a mad man

"Well, you'll never fly in it, you're too fat to be an astronaut."
- to a 13-year-old whilst visiting a space shuttle

Based as fuck.

a cuck? lel

do you know how much sex that dude has had in his fucking life? i think royals and the elite kind of transcend the cuck label, matey.

people just don't get bants anymore, they're not PC

noticed.

Also, that's really interesting, why doesn't the royal family do anything about the fucked leftist politics in their countries if they have all that military power?

Prince Philip isn't even Anglo. He's Ashkenazi Jew. Who's cucked, exactly?

>Surely in the olden days they would just call him King right? Its just creepy to kill him prince when his "wife" is the king.

America, just stop.

>At a prize-giving ceremony for the Duke of Edinburgh Awards a girl told him that she'd been to Romania to help in an orphanage. He replied: "Oh yes, there's a lot of orphanges in Romania - they must breed them".

What did he mean by this?

They are believed to have mixed with the Rothschilds. Do your research

He's right, you know. Prophecies also stated that he's the Antichrist.

>this topic
>that flag

Following the Dunblane massacre, he questioned the need for a firearms ban: "If a cricketer, for instance, suddenly decided to go into a school and batter a lot of people to death with a cricket bat, which he could do very easily, I mean, are you going to ban cricket bats?"

Christ, he's golden.

they are germans

He is a king, king consort technically. But the

Elizabeth's marriage to Phillip caused a constitutional crisis as to whether he would become king and assume the British throne, and whether children of their marriage would be taken patrilineally as his royal family, or matrilineally as the house of Windsor. If patrilineally, he would have extincted the rule of windsor on the throne, which isn't allowed as only direct heirs of Sophie of Hanover are allowed on the throne, as per 1701 laws.

In the end he gave up his titles as a Greek prince, and became king consort to the Queen, the ruling monarch, to solve the problem.
His title of Prince was awarded as a replacement; in the case of a male king and his wife, the wife would be queen consort, but styled with the title of princess.

He wasn't a member of House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha. The British branch of House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha changed its name to Windsor because of war with Germans.

He also didn't come with a patch of land to add to the Empire. His seed does become King, though.

Hence the phrase "As British as the Royal Family"

What's that small fry going to do? Sure he ain't banging prostitutes in Las Vegas like his brother, since he's bending over for the queen. Prince Charles is getting trained right now how to be the sultan king of Britain, Prince William is just one of those good boys put in his place, good boy for public.

you know what he meant ;)

nothing

that is why she wont be abolished

she could do far more harm if she was...it would be another royalist vs roundhead civil war

the queen tells us to riot...we riot

she is above the law her word is absolute.