Do Americans really do this?

Do Americans really do this?

jerry was a sneakerhead

What talk to each other and sometimes sit on couches?

Real patricians wear sneakers to bed (clean sneakers)

>walk around the house carrying the entire telephone with them

I never met a person who did this

>wearing tucked in clothes in house

Uuuuuh.

in an apartment like that sure why not.
they're probably going to be heading out the door any time soon anyways.

>shitstain countries don't have house sneakers

Do americans really do this?

Yes, we need maximum speed to get to our house guns

the fuck do yuros have a foot fetish obsession or some shit? Always with feet and shoes

Not everyone but sometimes

In a house, not that I know of. But in a small apartment like Jerry's, especially without carpeting I can see it being the case.

What do you mean?

>Europeans boasting they can’t afford house shoes
top lel, ya one shoe cocksuckers

no never, we have woodflooring, fucking swiffer that bitch, no shoes in the house like a dumb neantherdal

No dumbass. It's because they're on a set. They aren't going to go barefoot on a fucking stage, so they wear shoes and you're supposed to ignore it.

>that one retard who started wearing shoes in his house because he saw people doing it on TV

>enter yuro home
>they tell you to take off your sneakers

>tfw the local gypsy steals your shoes

yes

I was staying in Texas at an airbnb and I can confirm that my hosts wore shoes in the house all the time

It was weird

I wear my shoes in other people's houses but take them off in my own.

>not springing for the sneaker holster and matching snubnose like a cheapskate
enjoy getting shot

yes.

>holding fork in his right hand

Americans everyone

true patrician right here

Most Americans have a pair of sneakers that's just for the house. Upper class Americans typically use slippers, but these get gross quickly and need to be replaced often to remain hygienic. Middle class Americans typically use sneakers as they are more durable. It's bizarre that the rest of the world seems to think that socks cannot be penetrated by sweat, oil, or bacteria. They choose to track this grime around their homes rather than keep things clean like Americans.

why does it really make a difference?

Keep thinking of us

Did you take your shoes off at their house?
Its only really weird when one party does it, but the other doesn't.

You sound like a cuck. I wear shoes in my own home to keep it clean, but take them off at other people's houses to let them know who's boss.

If you want to look uncultured

Do you guys think the dude who started the whole take your shoes off at the door tradition had a foot fetish and really just wanted to jerk off in the guests shoes or no?

Unculture this!

Ive got a pair I wear around the house and outside for quick jobs that I also sleep in. Yuros don't know what they are missing

>I wear shoes in my own home to keep it clean

But you wear your shoes outside, is the ground cleaner then your house?

Why would I wear outside shoes inside my house? Do you only own one pair of shoes? Are you European?

>He buys a whole special pair of shoes to wear around his home when he could just not wear his shoes

There's honestly not way to justify this.

Is a single pair of shoes a lot of money for you? Would it bother you to know I have at least two dozen pairs of shoes I only wear around the house?

They also wear baggy cargo pants while wearing those bulky daddy sneakers. Americans have the worse fashion taste I have seen. Even mexicans wear better clothes

>no way to justify this
uhh maybe I don’t wanna bang my toes on my furniture at night. I already gotta wear a shoe on my dick because I keep banging your sister, might as well keep the toes safe too.

many phones were attached to wires back then.

Some households do. But I think with TV they generally have the characters wearing shoes to avoid any awkward transitions when they have to wuickly go outside the house/apartment, otherwise youd have them putting their shoes on for 10 seconds.

Babyfags have taken over.

how do you eat it? heh with your hands?

I know what a corded phone is. I had one.

I'm saying that nobody picked up the base of the phone and casually walked around the room with it.

Hang their bikes up? Oh yeah.