Women are not weaker than men. Physical strength is only one attribute of many attributes...

Women are not weaker than men. Physical strength is only one attribute of many attributes. Emotional intelligence is another attribute and being able to use it to manipulate others effectively is a form of strength.

The fact that men have evolved into a state where they have larger muscles than women is actually evidence of women being able to dominate men. They dominate men by manipulating men into turning over the fruits of their labor to women and they accomplish this feat rather easily. Women have no need for muscles when they can just get a man to perform menial tasks for them. Your larger muscles are evidence of your forefathers having been emotionally dominated by a woman who manipulated him into volunteering to be her drone.

Allow me to put this concept into terms to which you can relate.

When you play a summoner in an RPG and you use your summoned creature to kill the enemies you encounter in the game environment while you hang back at a relatively safe distance, do you give credit for those kills to the creature you summoned? Of course not. You consider every creature your summoned creature killed for you your kill and you don't even question that you deserve the experience points. The summoned creature who actually did the killing for you is just a drone.

Getting a man to do something for her is as easy for a woman as it is for you to press the #3 key on your keyboard to summon a creature in an RPG. That isn't weakness. It is a very strong capability.

Traditional women are a very real danger to men.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WYHvh6Ncp6M
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/09/13/motherless-babies-possible-as-scientists-create-live-offspring-w/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wu_Zetian
youtube.com/watch?v=CtY5bv-oxLE
youtube.com/watch?v=vp8tToFv-bA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Women are not weaker than men, we are just weaker than men but make up for it in other ways

Already throwing out everything else you wrote. Look at the double think already. You are refusing to admit they're weaker than men while writing about how them being weaker than men is compensated for in other areas. You can't even admit it even though you know it's true. You can see the full glimpse of your delusion in the first sentence.

>big muscles = strong
>tiny muscles = weak

I'm going to go out on a limb and just assume that thinking isn't one of your strengths.

>I can alter the definition of words to suit my argument

typical female argument

Which words did I attempt to redefine?

>I'm male.

strong and weak

Of course there are many different kinds of strengths beyond physical, but it's not necessarily manipulation. It's an exchange of strengths to cover each other's weaknesses. Women are better caretakers, homemakers, and provide a great deal of emotional support and motivation to men, as well as children. Men that are married tend to live longer than men who are not. They provide protection and wealth to the family.

There's unhealthy and unbalanced relationships, sure, where men use women for status and sex and women use men for money, but the tradition is built upon mutual benefit.

Well yes you are correct women aren't totally pathetic.

We have no womb, this is why we are better in everyway. Not because women emotionally puppet us.

Are you asserting that physical strengths and physical weaknesses are the only manifestations of strength and weakness?

>manipulation
Don't understand your point? Men manipulate women as much as women manipulate men. It's strong manipulating the weak and naive, doesn't have anything to do with gender.

I don't even need an argument to completely shatter your stupid opinion. Just look at history, women never picked up a sword, book, hammer before a man did. Women didn't ask for rights before men were willing to give them.

There have NEVER been female rebellions against patriarchal oppressors.

Women have always lived in the shadow of a man, because it's their place to be a support to the family, not the head.

I bet you're a
FUCKING WHiTE MALE!

>There have NEVER been female rebellions against patriarchal oppressors.
Be caused they weren't being oppressed.

I am. I'm a good ol' boy from the state of North Carolina.

Stopped reading at
>emotional intelligence

k.

What intelligence? Woman are fucking dumb.
Sure they are manipulative but its not that hard to outmanipulate them.

So you agree that natural state of things is that a woman listens and obeys to what a man tells her? Because that's what they did until very recently.

Men are stronger than women. You understand biology right? You understand that your bones develop in different ways than a woman's do? That your hormones are entirely different than a woman's?

A woman can be stronger than a man, but only if she's better prepared than he is, in whatever way. Any man with the same experience and training or whatever skill as the woman they fight will be stronger than her, it's just undeniable.

This is the way that humans developed- do you not understand why? If you lose all but one man, you can still repopulate an entire people, but if you don't protect your women, and you're narrowed down to even just a few, you're totally fucked, you just cannot repopulate with so few women.

Finally besides all of this, real traditional women are completely different from the retarded subverted kike-created image you have. In Ancient European tribes, the women (truly the embodiment of tradition) fought alongside their men in wars.

This is the short version of what I'm talking about:
>youtube.com/watch?v=WYHvh6Ncp6M

A traditional woman rules her household by feigning weakness, wrapping her gullible, easily manipulated provision drone around her finger like a puppet on a string.

> never heard of Boudica
> responsible for the death of 60000-70000 Roman soldiers after they tried to seize her kingdom and publicly raped her daughters.

Learn to make her eyes roll to the back of her head.
You'll call all the shots. No shit tests. Nothing. Just a happy cunt who knows her place.

Put down the feminist kool-aid son. Even those girls who've let themselves be puppets are starting to come around. The tides are turning.

You do realize that emotional intelligence is just code for shamelessly manipulative?

Men are just as capable of "emotional intelligence", but we get called sociopath when we do it.

This. Also you don't even need to outmanipulate them. You shut them down(just say no, or walk away)when they try to pull some shit.

I'm not a feminist.

What this user said

> doesnt realize how cucked by kikes he is
> doesnt realize its all one big toxic anti-white satanic facade

Thank you for correcting the record

Women are weaker than men in every capacity.

Nobody with half a brain is but you're still falling for a lot of the same bullshit they fell for.

What makes you think that I've never heard of Boudica?

>Men doesnt need women

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/09/13/motherless-babies-possible-as-scientists-create-live-offspring-w/

You're the male version bro

I hadn't realized what a subverted moron I was talking to yet.

>Women are better caretakers, homemakers, and provide a great deal of emotional support and motivation to men
They really don't anymore.
>emotional support
Stop I can only laugh so hard.

Here's your reply. I'll be available if you'd like to discuss this topic like adults.

>leaf isn't shitposting

Holy shit

She's just a female figure that waged war against foreign invaders who mistreated the populace. I'm talking about women in a country rising up and fighting against their own men.

M8 that's just a tv-show meant to be funny

This, all this. It's duality between the sexes. We would be no where without one another.

>a mgtow feminist

Lmao

>>I'm male
You are a fag

>I'm talking about women in a country rising up and fighting against their own men

You've internalized the feminist talking point that women have been oppressed. They haven't been oppressed.

Is a parasite stronger than its host?

Your OP and subsequent comments are all whiny statements about "the truth about women" backed up by nothing. Guess what, just because you write down a large amount of your baseless opinion of women doesn't magically make that content legitimate or valid, or suddenly a real argument either. It's literally just you wanking your feelings like a tumblrina.

I'm not homosexual.

>Women are better caretakers, homemakers, and provide a great deal of emotional support and motivation to men, as well as children

Women are more likely to kill their children. Also men use to inherit kids in ancient times because they were deemed a better influence over their well being.

And homemaker? Is that delusional thinking? Women want freedom of choosing men and that means work.If she is just a homemaker she is probably a homewrecker behind your back.

One more thing before I go. The mans job is to spread his seed and the womans job is to make off spring. All there is to it. Christianity the weak religion forced the women homemaker meme upon us and look where Christianities weakness got us.

It's an amazing thing called empathy. Most people on this board, probably including yourself, lack it.

So what? Boudica is literally indisputably a woman rebelling against a patriarchal oppressor

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wu_Zetian

>Women are not weaker than men

Stopped reading there. Good luck with your bait next time, OP.

Every single person who has replied to this thread has insulted me and yet I took bait on the chin no fucks given. Even you comment, calling me whiny , is bait. Here's your reply.

>MGTOW
Oh boy, I can see reddit brainwashed you with this stupid jew rubbish.

You see, a family is necessary. Your heirs need to inherit the earth and to be able to do that and be the better version of yourself they need a family unit in which they can flourish. The family is the foundation of the human society.

Women should always strive to be as strong as their men, even though they basically will never achieve that. Same as a man should strive to be a perfection without ever actually reaching the state. Men and women are completely co-dependant to each other.

Spartan women managed to defend Sparta against Pyrrhus because they tried to be like their men. They weren't soldiers because it's not a woman's place to be one, but they learned the art of war regardless.

Sarmatian women had to hunt down and kill a man before they were eligible to marry, before marriage they would skirmish and fight alongside men. But after marriage they took their traditional role and raised children.

I'm not trolling. I sincerely believe every word I posted.

youtube.com/watch?v=CtY5bv-oxLE

dude you are delusional, there is a difference between admitting that women in the western world have been enjoying extreme privilege for at least a couple hundred years, but you cannot deny the fact that since the beginning of time women have been seen as nothing but an object to take from your enemy, rape and kill. In so many parts of the world women are still literally treated like animals. If you were to compare women vs men and whites vs blacks you have to admit that women are the nigger of the world, they have always been less valuable than men, until recently in only some countries.

you sound like you would be more comfortable over at >>>/tumblr/

>Women are more likely to kill their children
women are also more likely to spend more time around their children since more women are full time caretakers than men. hmmmm its almost as if correlation does not equal causation.

you sound like someone sad that they can't get themselves a nice homemaking woman.

So you're saying we're weaker because they manipulate us into taking care of them?

Well we aren't weaker. Weaker people don't take care and protect stronger people, it's the other way around.

Also we aren't manipulated. We know the cost of having a wife and we accept it. You know why? We are attracted to female beauty and softness. We like having a COMPANION. Just because you were manipulated into thinking a normal relationship is a bad thing, doesn't mean a normal relationship is manipulation.

You're just another cucked up Mgtow who can't assert himself and thinks every man is manipulated by women like you are.

>but you cannot deny the fact that since the beginning of time women have been seen as nothing but an object to take from your enemy

I am denying it. You're wrong. That whole statement is feminist revisionism.

lol I guess you were stumped when you realized that I was right about your lack of anything to back up any of your opinions

lol

prove it

Women in all sorts of Ancient tribes were trained as warriors and even ran military schools themselves, I'm not sure if they fought regularly but I do know that there were women in every battle, at least a few, and I know that when it came to extremely dire, seemingly hopeless situations, all of the women fought alongside their men to the death to avoid being raped and taken as slaves.

>they haven't been oppressed
That's your opinion, mine is that they were fulfilling their role. Women would have a third opinion.

Your opinion is your right, but it's not necessary true.

>so what
Mate all the women rulers maybe made life a bit easier for other women, but they never fought against patriarchy. They fought for power and for themselves.
Look at Ekaterina, Theodora, Teuta etc

Women have certain very specific goods that most men seek for. Of course they are not totally pathetic and are able to squeeze decent deal for themselves.
It is just a deal - we rent you pussy/womb, you give us food/shelter/safety/praise/whatever.
And this is how it has always been and always will be. Women are whores who offer their sexuality to highest bidder, men thrive to achieve things to impress women

I think my opinion pretty much speaks for itself. I have yet to see you effectively argue against it.

Here You stated ""Men are stronger than women. You understand biology right? You understand that your bones develop in different ways than a woman's do?" which indicates that you think physical strength is the only manifest ion of strength.

What good are bones and muscles in a game of chess?

Of course I had already established prior to your post an argument against your retort which you failed to see because you didn't lurk moar.
As you can see, the points you brought up as a retort to my assertions had already been brought up and addressed in this thread before you replied to it.

Boudica literally fought to defend the kingdom left under her watch when her husband died. She did it to avenge her daughters and to defend her people. Already your claim has been proven false. Any man or woman can have an evil soul. There are plenty of truly evil male figures and that obviously doesn't mean that there are only evil male figures.

>women actually have a lot of strength!
>saying otherwise demonstrates that you have internalized feminist ideas
wat
>them crafty women want you to think they are weak to manipulate you
As a man who is surrounded by women, they are often every bit as weak as they let on and in. They try to manipulate, but not by feigning weakness: they tend to do it by feigning strength or interest. Yes women benefit from healthy relationships. So do men you dingus. It's a mans job to ensure that a healthy balance is maintained in the benefit of both parties, which is to say you get what you need and so does she, each benefiting the other and from the other. If a man fails to create that balance his subsequent suffering is a result of both his own weakness and his attempt to rely on the supposed "strength" of the woman without confirming it's reality. Some women are strong in some ways, yes, but in general it's still valid to say men are the more naturally strong sex.

>speaks for itself.

Why? What about you is so important or trustworthy? Do you regularly take all opinion-based theories and statements as a fact without any particular reason to believe them or any particular evidence backing those statements up?

Nice strawman argument, I'm beginning to authentically wonder if you started out on Tumblr or Reddit at least. I gave one example of an aspect of men's strength over women. I specifically said that any particular experience, training or skill (as in intelligence) could give a woman an advantage over a man but the fact is that any man with equal skill, or equal training, will overpower the woman because men are larger than women and fueled by a completely different set of hormones. In the only situation that matters, an actual fight to the death, it doesn't matter if a woman is intelligent because if a man that isn't literally injured, sick, old or miraculously dumb will most likely be able to murder her easily.

Holy shit, that is like acctual menism.
>muh female privelege
>man are the acctual opressed

Man and women simply compliment eachother, there is no real dominance given you by gender.

But I will start trolling on fb using this idea, thank you OP.

My original point is that there have never been an uprising solely based on gender.
>She did it to avenge her daughters and to defend her people
I don't disagree to that, I'm just saying that she didn't rise up in rebellion against solely MEN. She rose up against the Romans.

Oh ffs. Alright look, that clip you posted? It's had the EXACT intended effect because of one simple strategy that gets employed everywhere. It's an almost-accurate portrayal of how shit works with one little aspect tweaked slightly, so that it feels right enough to hit home and just subtly off enough to alter your perspective.

The husband being a bumbling fucking moron unaware of what's """"really"""" happening is the tweaked part there. The oh so clever wife is indeed right that that's roughly what makes for a successful marriage. They are indeed going through the motions of a mundane example of what that might entail. In the real life non-jewed version of events however the husband isn't a gullible fucktard getting the wool pulled over his eyes.

There's this pervasive idea that manipulation is always bad, every time, no matter what. It's bad when the one being manipulated is unaware of it, or would disapprove due to feeling betrayed. Outside of that, it's either neutral or it's beneficial to the parties involved.

The people who dive headfirst into the feminist trap are typically utter retards. Shit like that vid is how they've tried to get the rest of us. MGTOW may've sprung up organically on its own but you can bet your ass it has their Fuck Your Best Interests stamp of approval.

>Nice strawman argument

I stopped reading right there. That's hilarious.

Women are weaker physically, intellectually, creatively, and emotionally.

>what good are muscles in a game of chess

Glad you mentioned chess. All of the best players have been male

Your proof is some woman with a business and an agendas web camera video? This is literally just words with no proof to back them up, it's no different than your post it's just recorded words instead of written words.

yep. they sure have.

Well I highly doubt that there were any Roman women involved in the seizure of the land and the raping of the women or even the plotting and planning that went into this campaign.

>Women are more likely to kill children.

Dogs are more likely than sharks to kill humans.

I wonder what's the first thing that would happen if a hungry shark saw a human?

> tries to dispute "my" idea that strength is purely about physical strength when I never made that point and even specifically stated otherwise in the exact same comment
- the literal definition of a strawman

Yes the illustrates the weakness pretty well. Need to be propped up by a man.

Why because I said an inconvenient truth about this board?

Sorry for disrupting your safe space

>implying men who deride themselves in front to women like this aren't universally derided in the common hierarchies of men as being less than proper men
Come on now

I'm sorry, I'm still failing to see how this proves that women haven't been the target of massive amounts of pillaging, marauding, sacking, etc, aka massive amounts of rape, abduction and slavery since the beginning of civilization?

So you posted a cuck. Now I should post Sasha Grey licking a toilet to prove you wrong? What is your point?

Ill assume that the Celts slaughtered civilians including women and children too, IIRC they didn't capture any prisoners or slaves and simply killed everyone. It was just a regular uprising.

Especially men on Sup Forums seem to live for roasties and their life goal is basically nut in one, they got men by the balls. I don't understand how you guys can live with being so bootlicking and desperate for a creature like that, it's kind of pitiful.

>(((Emotional Intelligence)))

Emotional intelligence is a made up term to placate women who do worse with logic and spacial reasoning.

>Emotional intelligence
IT SAME THING LIKE "ANIMAL INTELEGENCE"

Well they were just coming out of basically dark ages, man, they were pretty wild and barbaric back then but in their eyes they'd also seen plenty wrong done to them and their people, even if their own ancestors were the ones to start it. Obviously they were tangled up in a large mess of basically hurt feelings. My point still stands that women have lead armies for more than just to benefit themselves. Boudica was fighting a patriarchal empire.

nice argument

So i guess little babies are the strongest members of our society.

You're a fucking idiot.

You guys can be angry at me all you want.

The fact of the matter is, women are dangerous. You know it. It angers you that it is true.
If you want to take your anger out on me and shoot the messenger, that's fine by me. I can take it. If you want to go on pretending that women are fragile bunny rabbits quivering at the sight of men, good luck with your divorce.

A couple hundred years? LOOOOL. People actually believe this.

Meanwhile, in 1825
> Oh man I can't wait to get home and be beaten by my dad for looking at a boy in a way he didn't like. I just hope he won't break any bones this time so I can do the household work that was largely forced on me by my overly religious parents and society that pretty much tells me I'm really nothing other than a breeding machine! I sure am privileged!

It's not my argument. It's hers.
>she's right.

>It's an amazing thing called empathy

>women emotionally rape men

breddy much