Does Sup Forums have any theories as to who killed JonBenét Ramsey and what happened that night?

Does Sup Forums have any theories as to who killed JonBenét Ramsey and what happened that night?

Also why do parents put prepubescent children into pageants and dress them up as adults? I don't get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/CNN/Programs/anderson.cooper.360/blog/2006/08/did-santa-claus-kill-jonbenet.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't think this will ever be solved, I think sadly this will go down as a mystery as have the Zodiac killings and Jack the Ripper, we'll probably never get answers,

Parents had something to do with it. That phony ass ransom letter leaves no doubt to me anyway

Normies will go to insane levels to get public and media attention, it is a primal instinct some never grew out of.

>Dressing up like an idiot at a sports game
>Russians dangling from 50 story buildings with one hand
>Average joe cliff diving while being filmed(was on Sup Forums today)
>Kid who irradiated his backyard building a primitive nuclear reactor

There are a million other examples, all you have to do is browse any Sup Forums board long enough to see the webm/gifs

Mom did it accidentally. Cracked her head, and thought she was dead. When she started moaning in the basement, mom had no choice but to finish the job.

She wrote a fake ransom note to get her husband out of the house in the morning. He was supposed to go to the bank, so she stashed the body downstairs to dump while he was getting the ransom.

He instead insisted she call police. That fucked her plan up. But their lawyers and police incompetence did the rest.

Didnt they find out who jack the ripper was, some dna test on old evidence.

Her parents killed her but they're Mason's so it's covered up.

/thread

Sounds plausible

It was some Polish jew.

missing children cases are the parents 9/10 times

Decomposed DNA

What about the theory that the brother did it out of jealousy? He was the golden child until JonBenet was born and then started the pageant life. And what about that "touch DNA', whatever the fuck that is, that was found in her pants that didn't belong to anyone in the house? Or the mysterious bowl of pineapples she ate when her parents claim they put her to bed without feeding her pineapples.

The child wasn't really "missing", she was still in the house. I'm not sure if she classifies as a missing child case.

Regardless the parents knew something about it.

- mom cucked dad. Jealous lover killed her.
- they trusted strangers too easily. Sheltered affluent whites.

In modern times I could imagine having a daughter getting killed if I married an SJW woman who adopted a 22 year old rapefugee posing as a 14 year old and then my wife trying to cover it up.

Sometimes women are too fucking trusting or friendly with strangers.

What if the brother wrote the randsome letter and he just went back to bed after moving his sister's body downstairs? Or maybe his sister was heading down to the basement to play and he pushed her down the stairs?

Let me tell you a story. I know people with loose lips that will tell cab drivers, random motherfuckers on the street their life story.

There are certain motherfuckers I wouldn't trust with my excrement.. But there are people who will trust random shady strangers, get overly chummy.

>the anti-Jew slur on the wall was a false flag
Hey Rabbi, watch a doin'?

So you think it was a stranger or a family friend, or that old dude who liked to play Santa who gave Jon that note before Christmas that said

>Something very special is going to happen to you after Christmas

??

His name was Bill McReynolds, And oddly he had a child who also went missing long before Jon.
>Did Santa Claus kill JonBenet?
cnn.com/CNN/Programs/anderson.cooper.360/blog/2006/08/did-santa-claus-kill-jonbenet.html

Wait wait wait, there was a guy who played Santa as a suspect, this case is so beyond creepy.

Why so serious?