How can a man hate this cutie pie? :3

How can a man hate this cutie pie? :3

That's not a Stalin, just a man rumored to be Stalin.

He's a filthy communist untermensch responsible for the death of over 40 million white people

Redpilled as fuck that short cunt

I thought he killed like 90 trillion white people plus trotsky

He's a manlet.

remember two hundred gorillions goy!

plus trotsky

It's George Michael Sr.

You're at the winter palace with your bitch and this guy slaps her ass, what do you do?

doctored image, stalin had a smallpox scars all over his face from age 7.

>2016
>falling for soviet propaganda

That's an actor. This is Stalin.

>1915

I look almost exactly like him when i dont get a haircut for a month or so, and wake up with bedhead

remind me why anyone followed this mongol jew

he was a genius

over this

that guy was a retard
even russians made fun of him.

tsar nicholas was a manlet I'm afraid, very aesthetic though, I would definitely choose to have him as my leader over any of my current choices

slap his ass

Reminder that this guy was transported to Russia by Krauts.

THATS NOT ACTUALLY STALIN YOU

TURKROACH

SHOVE YOUR COMMUNIST IDEALS UP YOUR ASS

the eternal HUN never rests

Actually it is.

He used big words and his audience were
1. Russian
2. Literally peasents

Imagine how commies shoot those little girls one by one.

looks like a baby with a beard

they shot them multiple times because the kids had jewels and toys stuffed in their clothes. The russians had to stab them with bayonets to kill them because the stuff blocked the bullets just enough to keep them alive, but suffering.

I'm kind of conflicted about this, on one hand these kids did nothing, on the other they were probably spoiled and would grow up to be the kind of women that empty their husbands account because they can get away with it and shit on everyone around them, what do you think Sup Forums?

I dont think people are worthy of being killed until they've become the thing worth killing

Maybe a childhood personality / genetic test could be done, and those who possess the traits of a dictator or someone like hillary could be removed before they do anything

A FUCKING LEAF THOUGH???

$0.02 cents have been deposited into your account you shill thiss>>>>>>>is actually stalin