ITT: Films you didn't want to end

ITT: Films you didn't want to end

Did Galadriel poop?

I think about this daily.

Elves eat highly nutritious and wholesome food, but there must still be waste if they're biological beings.

Some say it's lembas.

thats how rainbows are made user

>watch the three extended editions back to back
>watch all the behind the scenes footage
>still want more
It's like some sort of wonderful curse

With all those sets and costumes, they should have just kept filming and done some of the side stories, as their own thing.

There was nothing fundamentally wrong with that approach in the Hobbit, other than tonally fucking things up when it's really just an adventure book for kids.

I really appreciate them for making so many documentaries of the films and releasing them all with the extended blu rays, so much good shit packed in the extras.

I absolutely wanted it to end. That movie took a long ass time to wrap up.

Greatest film of all time nominee.

>play Shadow Of War
>start missing Middle Earth and wondering when they'll make more films

Once Upon a Time in America
Lawrence of Arabia
Barry Lyndon
Goodfellas
The King Of Comedy

>want more Lord of the Rings
>don't want any story after that perfect ROTK ending and Peter Jackson's awful Hobbit films
Truly the worst fucking feeling on earth, we'll never get fantasy films this good ever again.

MOAR POTC

It should have ended with 3 though

NONONONONO 3 NO

The adventures of jag sbarro and salezah

*Yugs Purroo

There is serious profundity to this question.

Is Sup Forums still mad about this non-canon game having a black guy?

obviously she does, they eat nothing but fiber all day

they are more mad that the orcs and goblins are comic relief cartoon characters

they need a new character. every movie ends with jack sailing into the horizon with new prospects and every movie starts with him even lower than the last. give him his ending already and start new with an actor who hasn't already ruined his own reputation forever.

orcs and goblins are one and the same
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what would it be like if they remade this today?

Fellowship definitely had the strongest ending.
>dat battle with the Alpha Urak hai
>dat ending monologue with the true heir to the throne
>dat enya

Jackson needs to step his game up if he's to ever reach such cinematic heights again.

underrated post

Gotta disagree. Frodo leaving is easily the best part of the entire trilogy, the music that goes with it is also perfect.

I was thinking about this the other day and I'm not sure if they'd do anything really stupid like make Gimli or Sam black but I think you'd definitely see like black elves and black guys in Rohan, so just more black extras mostly.

will they ever release a hd version of the extended edition that isn't color corrected differently from the theatrical?

the Shadows of war videogame has this shit as well as shapeshifting shelob into a fucking waifu

mfw no spoidah gf facken reee

They couldn't make Boromir or Faramir black, because then Denethor would have to be black, unless they made Faramir black and adopted and that's why his dad hates him. They wouldn't make Merri or Pipin black because it would be racist to have the only black characters be dude weed lmao slackers and pranksters. I mean, maybe they'd do something nuts like make Frodo or Aragorn black, but that's hard to imagine.

shit even two towers had a little bit of tinkering too

LOTR and Scorsese movies like Goodfellas and WoWS

LOTR i didnt want to end because it was made beautifully and had such a beautiful atmosphere. The scorsese movies had near-perfect pacing and i just felt like i could watch em for hours. something really engaging about atmosphere. But thats just my two different distinctions from the OP question

I think the color correction is fine except for the snow levels.