What do you guys think they mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shared?ci=MAXcEh-x35Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What do you guys think they mean?

That this is a shit thread

HOLY SHIT AMERICA BRINGING THE BANTZ XD INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENSHOT

>making fun of the special needs

I actually laughed OP. This BSE was honestly the most pathetic shit I've ever seen retards fall for

Actually made me laugh.

bro can we get some HQ scans of those? no way somebody would print such intricate bills for a marketing gimmick

I knew it would be fucking nothing and I STILL was disappointed.

>mfw i told u niggers but you wouldn't believe me

I got u fåm

;p

>I STILL was disappointed
Retard

You won't say that to my face, Mohammed.

Of course not, what would I be doing in your basement?

Sucking my dick.

>the childrens place
>Scratch Deepen Hill
good golly the illness was scripted all along

I don't get it

>i drew spoopy cryptics on fake $$
>set up ominous countdown clock
>create fb page to back that up
>"CICADA 3301/WW3/MARKET CRASH/VIRAL MARKETING GUYS!"
>countdown ends
>YOU PEOPLE BLIND! GOD IS ALMIGHTY PUNISHER FOR BABY KILLERS! #STOPABORTIONNOW
>"WHAT!?!?! FUCKING TRICKSTER!!! IM GONNA ABORT MY 6 YEAR OLD SON NOW JUST OUT OF SPITE!! FUCK YOU GUYS!!!!!!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA ebin you fucking tinfoils! I watched the countdown end while masturbating. Too bad I came 2 minutes earlier.

>Place Cash

>Ache Claps

...... Mother of God!

I wasn't around for the BSE "reveal."

Was it some stupid viral marketting like everyone sane expected?

youtube.com/shared?ci=MAXcEh-x35Y

An anti-abortion propaganda piece

>assuming brit bongs would prefer the white meat over dark

@bjcullinan
reddit name (deleted): bjcullinan
brian cullinan

revolution az church

It was a video of abortions

Funny you should say that. I'm half Latino.

pretends to predict his own clock

'mandela effect'

Some fuck who can't stand that baby niggers are getting slaughtered out of their mothers womb. Thinks it's God's will for him to hoax people into joining him to #StopAbortion the usual stuff

Shot in the dark youre from arizona

he's garbage and made a retarded mistake trying to hide his identity

They are from the Abolish Human Abortion group.

Kansas.

certainly are. notice the artwork?

Half of mexicans in the US are in either new Mexico or arizona

Abortion is evil and you are all at fault for letting babies die, despite all the other life that dies daily. How do you guys live knowing plan-B exists? Basically early term abortion

Hilarious.
Conspiracy theorists BTFO.

holy shit, market crash in 30

I was raised by 2 white people. I don't speak Spanish. My stepdad has been my "dad" since I was 3. I grew up being "my wifes son"

Buy one abortion, get one free? Bring your friends!

Brian, thank me for not posting your fucking address and phone number you colossal nutsack

I look at these guys like Westboro Baptist Church-lite

Not only does it shit on Illuminati conspiracytards, it's about fucking abortions.
This is amazing.

Better track them down and send them a pizza to save your devastated butthole.

Topkek user well played

STOP ABORTIONS
>YOU ARE ASLEEP
STOP ABORTIONS
>YOU ARE ASLEEP
STOP ABORTIONS
>YOU ARE ASLEEP

Basically just a faggot saying that.

Give some love for your dad. Mine is hispanic but is voting trump and fucking hates illegal aliens

I haven't followed the whole Bad Self thing, but that's cold, user.

Back in the day, we wouldn't have let shit like this slide. Anons would literally make this guys life a living hell after he was doxxed. Looks like we became soft as fuck.

op is really butthurt, but the video makes a really salient point. I think that most of you guys are just pissed because he called you out on being so blind about what you're all so proud about being aware of.

found the satanist

Really?
I watched the video and it was just an obnoxious holier than thou loser crying over shit that doesn't matter.
Makes me want to get an abortion

I am satan incarnate you found me

I found another bill. What does this one mean?

and this is exactly what is wrong with modern society.. not even that.. what is wrong with Sup Forums right now.

I've seen this shit spreading through Sup Forums a lot more in the past few years than ever before. Especially the 'kekism' idol worship.

Everything except for the God of the bible, everything evil, everything dark is good to you people. I used to believe that Sup Forums was a christian board... not anymore; at least, not the way it used to be.

Stop being gay faggot

Sup Forums was never a christian board.
The only ones who claimed that were the vocal minority christ-cucks.
Surveys from the last 4 years have proved this.

Stfu bitch ass nigga and go watch some BLACKED videos

OH SHIT SON WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING REPTILIAN HILLARY IS USING HER MIND CONTROL POWERS TO BRAINWASH OUR CATS INTO GIVING AWAY OUR DREAMS DON'T LET YOUR MEMES BE DREAMS

2 Timothy 3New King James Version (NKJV)
Perilous Times and Perilous Men

3 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away! 6 For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts, 7 always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 8 Now as Jannes and Jambres resisted Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, disapproved concerning the faith; 9 but they will progress no further, for their folly will be manifest to all, as theirs also was.
The Man of God and the Word of God

10 But you have carefully followed my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, love, perseverance, 11 persecutions, afflictions, which happened to me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra—what persecutions I endured. And out of them all the Lord delivered me. 12 Yes, and all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution. 13 But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived. 14 But you must continue in the things which you have learned and been assured of, knowing from whom you have learned them, 15 and that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

I was actually surprised because I was certain it was a marketing campaign for a cool new TV show or a book.

Your skydaddy ain't real

To add to my last comment: does anyone remember that viral marketing scheme with the blue ark in the mountain or some shit like that.

Mid 2000s?

Hey g....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Hey guys p...HHAHAHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH

H-Hey guys pol is a... AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

GUYS, GUYS, pol is a "CHRIS....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

Guys our one person board, pol, is a "CHRISCHEN" board amirite? hehehehehe

I mean, no one on a white nationalist newsgroup mailing list would possibly not be a CHRISCHEN, because CHRISCHENANITY is all about white nationalism, amirite?

What do you all think? Also if you disagree, then you're not white.

yeah he assumes anyone has a reason to give a fuck about abortion.

no one does.

some people intellectually think ohhh that's awful. but it's like the holocaust. no one. gives. a fuck. and why should they? its only beneficial for me.

anyways i think it might have been CIA or something trying to get some loonies to pop off.

I dont get it

religions are just beliefs, not truths.

and who gives a fuck about 'righteousness'?

they mean Sup Forums is full of gullible retards just like tumblr and those gullible retards are useful for marketing since they are too retarded to see through it.

glad I sat this one out, it was painfully obvious from the beginning. This one wasn't nearly as creative as the last 2.

He's ripping on the dumbasses who bought into that Bad Maneater marketing campaign or whatever the fuck it was called.

SillyBabyDumpers

why does this thread get 60+ replies but my threads always die?

At racist crakka why didn't you watch dem BLACKED videos you got plenty of time in your hands it seems

My threads usually don't last long, I just hit on an item thats hot at the moment.

Don't worry user, your time will come.

Because you're a fucking weeb lmao.