Honestly how does he not kill everyone he comes into contact with in the show? This show is hilarious and great...

Honestly how does he not kill everyone he comes into contact with in the show? This show is hilarious and great, but I cannot for the life of me fathom how he doesn't go on a killing spree with all the bullshit he has to put up with every single day. Between his fucking wife and that dunce Jeff I don't know how he does it.

uhh because normal people don't kill others when they run into problems?

newest season is the best yet to bh

lampin works wonders

obviously this

He's a jew

such is the plight of the jew

He's a four eyed fuck and he respects wood.

Larry probably can't even lift a handgun.

been waiting for an excuse to use pic related

Just wait for the series finale, he's infamous for botching those

uh yes i'm calling to ask about ordering the video tape ... with the college girls and the wild, the wildness ... they're going wild or something?

pretty sure based off the leak photos he dies and its his funeral

>le uncomfortable awkward humor
sorry, but Curb is shit. blame the other Jews who did this kind of humor into the ground. its not funny anymore.

Not really. Season 3 and 4 finales were great.

Season 8 too. The only bad finale I can think of is season 5.

>series finale
WHAT

Series finale is different from season finale my friends

You realize the man himself is on his last legs right? I mean he was old af when the show started.

Granted, he had no charm whatsoever trying to perform as a younger man. He was kinda forced into the role and odd career timing.

How many series finales did he make? Seinfeld is the only one I can think of and it was perfectly fine. Never understood why people pretend it's bad.

The fucking show started in 99 or something

Theyre all 20 years older its nuts

Sammy is like 30

Susie is 62.

Larry is 70.

Cheryl is 52 and marriesd to a Kennedy.

Jeff is 55.

Richard Lewis is 70.

Ebin black guy is 51.

The Funkmaster is 74.

>The Funkmaster is 74.

damn that sucks hes my favourite comedian in the world he wont be long for it

Although Larry David had impersonated Senator Bernie Sanders brilliantly multiple times on “Saturday Night Live,” the men’s resemblance was written off as nothing but a joke. After all, they’re both older Jewish men from New York. Of course they’re similar.

On Tuesday night’s premiere of PBS’ “Finding Your Roots with Henry Louis Gates, Jr.” though, they discovered they have far more in common than just looks. After running a DNA test on the two, host Gates revealed that they share significantly long sequences of identical DNA. In short, they’re related.
Read

“What the hell?!” David said upon learning the news. “That is really funny. That is amazing! Alright. Cousin Bernie.”

Larry David: Beyond learning about Cousin Bernie, David was shocked to learn that he even had any ancestors in the South. His great grandfather Harry Bernstein owned slaves.

Larry David: Once again, the comedian was surprised to find out that great grandfather Harry Bernstein had fought for the Confederacy, one of about 3,000 Jewish men to do so.

He looked fine in the new episode. Had no idea he was that old. Richard looks far worse.

Also, Ted Danson is 69.

COMPED

yeah richards a warning sign of dont be an addict

bad kidneys, bad health

seinfeld is /myguy/ hes the pinnacle of health and has had the best life. people think im retarded for idolising seinfeld but they dont fucking understand

NOBODY goes from nothing to billionaire AND keeps their happiness and health and family

hes a fucking god to me for living the best life imaginable

I still remember him best as Super Dave Osborne

Are you dense? It isn't real. Some of the situations may have actually happened to him but everything that happens in the show is scripted (except for most of the improvised dialogue). You've gotta be fucking braindead if you think perfect comedic setups and payoffs miraculously happen to this guy on a daily basis.

definitely /ourguy/

That... is all I can see him as. After how many fucking years between Super Dave and Curb, and however many years of Curb he's still fucking Super Dave.

I cannot even remember if Super Dave was funny just that I grew up with it. It's fucking weird how something that might be utter garbage sticks with you for so long.

i may not be rich and famous yet but my hot gf is 10 years younger than me