Devil Dinosaur is a mutant. Will he appear in McVI?

Devil Dinosaur is a mutant. Will he appear in McVI?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbr.com/15-marvel-characters-you-never-knew-were-mutants/
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Thanos_(Earth-616)
comicvine.gamespot.com/thanos/4005-7607/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

didn't they rectonn DD into being Inhuman just like they did Scarlet Witch?

Moon Girl's an Inhuman so that doesn't count.

They didn't.

Moon boy was never a mutant. DD always was.
try again, harder

mutant bump

fuck jews

what will marvel do?

>looks up wiki
Power and Abilities: Devil Dinosaur is a gigantic reptile, with the instinctive savagery of a carnivore, and possesses super strength and durability. He possesses above normal intelligence, on par with a human's.
>doesn't mention DD being a mutant
>did show up in Mutant X and a few related things
guess Devil Dino has never been a mutie after all

That'd be fun as fuck.
Only pity is that you'd have to sacrifice any Moon Girl attacks or abilities if you wanted to be able to reskin it into MB&DD. (Because let's be real; they'd default to the Moon Girl version.)

>Origin Mutant Devil Beast
also: Fallen Angels mini series
try harder faggot

Moon Girl is racist to be honest, friend and mate.
I mean, who the hell calls himself a "moon girl, or boy", lad?

Here is a proof that DD is a mutant
As told by Kirby
1/3

2/3

3/3

I rest my case, judge

Proof number two, fallen angels mini
1/3

2/3

3/3

will marvel retcon DD into an inhuman?
but then again, inhumemes are passee
what will marvel do"?

will they finally kill themselves? hopefully so

marvel shills btfo

This character was once a mutie, how did they change that?

Post the whole thing. I wanna read it.

They didn't. They just confused it. It wasn't a 100% retcon. And frankly, it can be easily retconned back. Frankly, SG is more of a DP sidekick

That's the whole thing. There was nothing afterwards

Jack Kirby drew 3 pages, detailing how DD became a mutant. There is nothing else

So a dinosaur just attacks and that's it?

What is mc6?

That's enough to unlock his mutant powers.
Notice that DD unlocks his powers as teenager dinosaur. it's not an accident

I mean, if J.K. drew DD as a mutant, then every retcon would be an insult to the king, amirite?

mutants

DD saves Moonboy from the attack. Later, They have adventures involving ape-folk, dinosaurs, dinosaur headed giants, aliens, giant-ants and witchcraft.

fuck inhumans

Being a mutant doesn't automatically mean Fox has your rights. He didn't debut in an X-Book and his association to the X-Men consists of one obscure mini.
He's gonna be in Marvel Future Fight, so it's possible. However, odds are he'd just be a background character in a Savage Land stage or something.

I know. But what is marvel going to do? Retcon DD?

and frankly, given the problematic rights, it makes more sense that marvel launced a DD book, given the mutant rights kerfuffle. It felt random, now, it makes sense

Fuck marvel, though

mutants are a scorn in the eyes of the marvel
and they used to be so proud of mutants

No, he is not. He is a mutation, as he eis a animal and animals don't have the x-gene.

Read the fucking comics and not crap like CBR and all those list and clickbait sites for normies.

*he is an animal

I literally posted pages that prove that he is x-gene. How obtuse do you want to be?

The Kirby pages say nothing, only that he changed after being burned. The Fallen Angels implies it, but never objectively say he has an x-gene. And he doesn't, otherwise he would be a human or a alien.

He's a mutation, and other mutations have been mislabelled as mutants.

>The Kirby pages say nothing, only that he changed after being burned
gee, one could think that it ignited... I don't know... a mutation, just like it was canon for... 40... 50 years?

>The Fallen Angels implies it, but never objectively say he has an x-gene
sure. it basically says "a big mutant is coming" BUT of course, it doesn't mean it's a mutant.

You know what? X-Men became popular because they were good. Marvel didn't have to push them, or make anyone mutants. The reason that they made DD a mutant, was because being a mutant was cool. They wanted DD to be cool, by making him a mutant.

And frankly, writers hated X-Men, because they stole the spotlight from Avengers or FF.

Nowadays, marvel makes everyone an inhuman, and everyone hates this shit. Probably, because it's fake.

DD is a mutant, though, no matter how you look at it, unless you don't know what it's a mutant in marvel universe

It has NEVER been explicitly stated he's a mutant. Whether he is or not is debateable, but you can bet your ass Marvel will claim he isn't nowadays.

>It has NEVER been explicitly stated he's a mutant.
Oh, I see where it goes, none of the x-men were EXPLICITLY STATED to be a mutant. I mean, is Multiple Man a mutant?
Go fuck yourself with your rethoric, shill

They are EXPLICITLY STATED to have an x-gene. It's impossible for DD to have an x-gene.
Mutations aren't mutants. Not only mutants have powers. We have mostly unexplained mutations but also Deviants and Eternals, both experimented by Celestials but before mutants, Deviant mutates (different from Deviant and Eternal mutants, mutates were experimented by Deviants).

Read the fucking comics, normie.

>They are EXPLICITLY STATED to have an x-gene
pic or gtfo

>Mutations aren't mutants.
DD is low-level telepath. Fuck off.

Thanos is a mutant eternal.

Being a mutant used to be a norm. Now it's a problem.

Don't call me normie, you shill
I have your IP

Here's why normies are calling Devil Dinosaur a mutie. Sup Forums is dead.
cbr.com/15-marvel-characters-you-never-knew-were-mutants/

Go back to CBR, boy. DD has never been a mutant.

It's possible that the mutant detected by the mini-Cerebro in Fallen Angel was Moon Boy, and not Devil Dinosaur.

Characters like Namor had been mutations since their very first appearance, and were later confirmed to have an x-gene. That never happened to DD, that is an animal.

I can't recall if Thanos has an x-gene. It believe he does, so that makes him a mutant, when he was already a mutation, an Eternal with a Deviant mutation.
Thanos is many things.

Not him, but why are you so butthurt about this?

He's just a slightly mutated dinosaur. He's not a mutant like homo superior.

DD always was a mutie. You are a normie, normie

Why don't you go back to tumblr

I've seen it all. I've seen many retards, but I've never seen a casual calling someone else a normie on Sup Forums. Congratulations

Because I hate Sup Forumsmblr

>Thanos is a mutant eternal.
He actually just has Deviant-Syndrome, no X-gene at all.

What does this have to do with tumblr at all?
if anything, you're the one here being triggered.

How is Devil a mutant? He got his powers by falling into a volcano.

>genetic mutation
Obviously, it means whatever YOU want it to mean

I never used the word "triggered". Only tumbrl uses the word "triggered". I am pissed off, because I don't like to be called a normie, by a normie. Fuck off and die

>being this triggered
X-fags, everybody. Not even once.

Having a genetic mutation makes you a mutate. To be a "mutant" you need to have an X-gene.

tumblr. not even once

>I'm shilling because I want Devil Dinosaur in MvC:I

Go immolate yourself.

Nope, that's not how it works. If you are born with genetic mutation, it's x-gene. If you are mutated, then you're a mutate. Learn the difference.

No, I'm posting it, because I hate marvel shills, and want to make them uncomfortable. Apparently, I did it

>Not reading the series

This is the only mention of mutation in this series. Do you have anything else smug to say?

Really?
He appeared in Lego Avengers and that had no muties

It's probably because it's an obscure lore
also, even if he is a mutant, that doesn't mean that fox owns him. fox owns specific characters

Yes, that it's not x-gene related.

Says you

See, but that's not the same as the X-men mutations. Thanos was born like that, normal mutants don't get their powers until puberty.

The problem is, you can argue it both ways.
If you hate the idea, you can say that it's not enough. If you like the idea, it IS enough.
It work both ways

What the hell are you saying?

"If I believe he's a mutant then it's true."

You know how idiotic that sounds, right?

The day that marvel will have their claws on x-men again will probably be a day when you're going to get a stroke

>You know how idiotic that sounds, right?
Tell it to editors
I can of course go the easy way and post links

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Thanos_(Earth-616)

comicvine.gamespot.com/thanos/4005-7607/

before you reply to me, please ctrl+f "mutant"

I can still argue with you, but it won't be fun

Did you even read Thanos Rising? Or any Thanos book that covers his origin?

read this.I'm tired of you

The truth. It depends on the policy.
Currently, marvel hates mutants, so Thanos is 100% certainly not a mutant, but the moment, Marvel has mutants again, Thanos will be 100% certainly a mutant

IF you still don't get it, fuck off

There's a difference between a mutant and a mutant with an x-gene.

You didn't read the links I posted to you?
You obviously didn't, so fuck off.
You also didn't read what I posted, the substance.
Therefore, go double fuck off.

>Two links to fan wikis

Oh boy you sure showed him.

I did better than him. I posted both scans and wikis, which, newsflash, have sources as well. If he wants to get wiser, he can check them.

You however, will be forever stupid

You can be a mutant and not have an x-gene, just look at Deathbird.

Deathbird was NEVER considered mutant.
The only reason she got entangled with X-Men was
because
1) Shi'ar
2) Claremont
Anything else to add? It's literally the first time I see someone calling Deathbird a mutant.

>Exposure to the Killer-folk's fire activated a mutation in the dinosaur which gave him powers greater than others of his species and turned his skin from olive green to flame red. Devil Dinosaur was fiercely loyal to his constant companion Moon-Boy and seemed more intelligent than the average dinosaur.[citation needed]

Oh boy, that sure is a great source you got there.

>Anything else to add?
Deathbird is a Claremont creation and Atavism occurs through mutation.
Also
>Venom symbiote
>Warlock
>Vargas

Better than yours

Neither Mystique nor Sabretooth were mutants at first, they were added to X-Men through Claremont as well. But it's also the reason why you will not see in the next 5 years Captain Marvel fighting Mystique, nor Iron Fist fighting Sabretooth. But only 5 years

Vargas is explicitely not an x-gene mutant
Warlock was let into the New Mutants on the grounds that he's a technical mutant for not wanting to murder his father like the rest of his species
The Venom symbiote differs from the rest of it's race because it wants to actually bond with its host.

Vargas is homo homo superior superior.
And I'm surprised that someone remembers him.

Warlock being mutant was fishy, but then again, you have Longshot, who is NOT a mutant, but who joined the X-Men only because Claremont was a fan of Nocenti and Adams and wanted to promote them.

You sound like an intelligent person, Venom is completely different thing, because symbiotes were all the rage in the 90s, along with Cyborgs, albeit Cyborgs were all rage at Image.

based morrison. what did he mean by this?

is moon boy dead?

It's actually by Jeff Jensen and John Totleben

I will now commit a seppuku.
Goodbeye

Op what is Mciv? Is it an in humans vs xmen thing?

Yes. it's a new marvel game replacing all mutants with inhumans, which is why I started this thread. to piss off people

Scarlet Witch is not an Inhuman and neither is Devil Dinosaur

Yeah, he got killed off to make room for Moon Girl