What's the consensus on this channel?

What's the consensus on this channel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JXQow7RGUlA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

comfy core

Tiny Cock Men

Seems all they played were westerns whenever I turned it on.

Probably the best channel to watch Turners classic movies.

i wish there was a 24/7 livestream
I might even pay for it

This right here, its the best thing to have on in the background late night and especially when they start playing the horror movies around Halloween

Boring

Ted Turner had rare moments of brilliance and buying the right to all that old film stock was his best move.

Jane Fonda was a traitor bitch who tortured G.I.'s in the Hanoi Hilton

If you're a pleb ass nigga

why she still walks freely is something I CAN NOT understand

One of the few really good channels left, I remember I used to watch it with my parents a lot as a kid back in 1997 along with their old reel films on my dad's projector from the 50's.

I really wish we'd get it set up again.

Best channel on television. Been watching it since I was kid. I've learned so much about cinema and seen so many classics on TCM. It's the only channel I'd consider paying money for. It's the absolute best.

I like when Robert Osborne says things before and after a film. I also liked when they had Rose McGowan on.

I remember my dad always having it on when I was a kid. Jesus Christ it would annoy me, like nigga put on something that utilizes our tv's capability of displaying color. Like sheeit, I get that Spongebob and Sweet Life don't inspire worldly insight upon reflection, but nigga it's the 21st century get with the times and at least put on some Jack Sparrow. I mean Shrek got some good morals and sheeit, like be your own person nigga, don't let pressure from other people keep you from enjoying life. Like let me do me nigga and get on that Phantom Menace instead of this Third Man bullshit.

It was pretty good. Their Three Stooges stuff was always great. Dunno what it's like now, but hopefully they didn't change formats too much.

needs more paul dano

I miss Robert Osborne. :(

THAT IS THE MOST 90S TIE EVER MADE

JESUS CHRIST TED YOU WAHOO

OWNS 2 MILLION ACRES, TOTAL NUTTER

>remember Robert Osborne's dead

Make it stop

Did you know he was gay?

Me too but It'd hurt a bit less if they hadn't let this smarmy jew take over the channel.

Is there a 24/7 stream of TCM everywhere? Not getting TCM now is literally my only regret of quitting TV/cable a few years ago.

D R O P P E D

Should change the name to TCK (Turner Classic Kino)

I don't care for this faggot's politics either. Watching him delivering the bad news to that group of faggot cucks on TYT on election night was absolutely hysterical. But despite the fact that he's a juiced in Jew, I think he does a pretty great job on TCM actually. I got no problem with his work on there.

dadcore

grandpacore*

That's how I feel about him. He seems like a decent guy despite his stupid opinions. He seems like the most decent person who works at TYT. When Alex Jones came over to their booth, Ben was the only one who didn't start yelling, and tried to calm Cenk down.

They pulled their sponsorship from my favorite ride and let the mouse kill it I'm pretty mad

same, recently got my own place and now don't have TCM. Plus Filmstruck isn't available in Canada so I can't even pay to watch it online, I would have to get cable

Disney was the one that killed the contract, not TCM

made me mad, because I wanted more Courage.

youtube.com/watch?v=JXQow7RGUlA