Now that the dust has settled, Who was in the wrong here?

Now that the dust has settled, Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hgQreqvZIYI
youtu.be/f91Ty9F2WlU
youtube.com/watch?v=vTowrhxoFMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

let's be honest, ant dug his own grave

Let it go.

No seriously, stop living in the past.

Me

Leave it alone

>today on Jim and Sam
>Jim was out doing a comedy show and Sam was flying solo
>takes a call
>"Hey Sam, a lot of people don't think you're funny, but I think you're funny."

How many times do you think OP will bump his own thread from page 15?

Goddamn, and everyone says Jim Breuer always looks high...

tough guy marion

I don't know who either of these faggots are so
both of them. Do they appear in TV or film?

Big A is a proven security technician.

>Hehe I'm le epic ringmaster *jiggles breasts*

>born into intense poverty
>lived as a dago piece of shit until 30
>made it so big he could afford one of the worst divorces of all time
>still living it up and slamming prime teen pussy
What nature of obsessed Reddit creep even hates on someone who is so purely Sup Forums?

Yes.

Yes you do and you are mad, otherwise you would have ignored the thread.

>this is still the masthead on the o&a reddit
ew

Perky bosoms

Lady Di was an accomplished service woman with a sterling Navy career.

The fans.

youtube.com/watch?v=hgQreqvZIYI

both were wrong for being fags

I've always saw Ant as the personification of Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums. Always had the racial hijinks on O&A while defending free speech to be as "edgy" as possible, always had interest in PC games, Seinfeld, etc.

He really is Sup Forums.

one is a large breasted effeminate cuck who is raising Bam Magrera's kids and the other one is a swarthy sicilian that likes cuny and tranies
no one is in the right

you mean le epic ship steering boat captain

>come across the bear in ice skates video segment again on a playlist/videoanda stream
>still get uncontrollably upset that they're that fucking dumb

Pleas explain it to me because i must be retarded as well, how was it done? Just people in suits?

Watching it now. Jim and Ant know it's fake, it's obvious they just don't want to flat out call Opie an idiot. that's why Ant tells him excitedly to post it on Twitter, so someone else breaks the ice for them.

Ya know, I uh I used to work for the mob.

They they take care of their own if you know what I mean.

>Say, Arthur, have I yet amused you with my impersonation of Andrew Clay Silverstein? Or perhaps I could quote the television series The Sopranos, or the film Goodfellas, if that is more to your liking.

I will never get bored of Ant quoting entire scenes from Goodfellas.

KAREN THAT WAS ALL THE MONEY WE HAD

Reminder only Reddit worships Anthony. Opie is /our guy/, and they only hate him because he stomped on a homeless guy's cake

Ant fucks men and trashy teenagers. He also gets catfished by 41 year old men.

There are literally no funny podcasts anymore. Old O&A and the still ongoing drama in their universe is as good as it will ever get.

I never watched prime O&A, I only subscribed to SiriusXM recently, but I think Jim and Sam is a really comfy show, and I listen to it almost every day on my way to work. Jim was out today, but Sam had a good interview with Kat Timpf. I just really enjoy listening to it.

>giving him tits
kek

Why would you subscribe to SiruisXM, especially in the current year?

I'm literally unsubscribing after 13 years this month. Not even doing the annual bluff call where they cut the fee in half. I'm done this time. I just don't even turn the thing on anymore.

>that not so subtle not-joke about Jimmy leaving in October next year
>that Rogan podcast where he sucked Ant's dick the entire time
>mfw

Is Jimmy betting on Artie dying or simply fucking up again and then doing stuff with Ant?

I like a lot of the talk shows; Jim and Sam, Bennington, Craig Ferguson; and the music stations are great, and the DJs are really good.

I love how much Jimmy loves Ant. I think that given how small Jimmy's circle of friends has gotten throughout the years he looks to Ant as his one friend who hasn't just fled the scene entirely. CQ is amazing, but he's such a weirdo-suicidal-Jerry's car hermit these days. Opie was never his friend. Geraldo is dead. Patrice is dead. Burr lives in Cali. Him and Louis were never really friends. It's just Ant now.

>Reddit worships Anthony
Not exactly. They still think Ant and Jim can be funny together, but other than that they've pretty much turned on everyone, except Colin Quinn and Dennis Falcone. Opie still gets the biggest hate, though, but Ant is considered to be am ignorant, lazy scumbag who refuses to get better when it comes to both his lifestyle and the quality of the show.

But those shows suck.

Ron is still amazing, and he's great to listen to when he's doing a bit or beating up on interns/staffers. Gail needs to shove off though. I still can't figure out why Ronnie gave the other seat to her.

You forgot 'Finding Chemo' and someone tweeting him to "eat a dick, fattie!"

I certainly hope Jimmy goes back to doing stuff with Ant. Like them or hate them, their chemistry together was second to none. They're both two reactionary guys who can be lightning quick on the spot if they've got the right people to work off of.
Shame Jimmy isn't great with stand up. I guess being funny in conversation doesn't always translate to stage.

For me, it's Joe Matarese.

The subreddit speculates that 'Bennington' is essentially post-retirement Ron who no longer gives a fuck, and Gail is on the show because she failed in life and Ron wanted to give her a stable job with a steady paycheck.

My biggest gripe with Ant, and the reason why I didn't renew TACS after the first year was the fact that he dropped all pretenses of doing anything other than political talk. Even when he was Sirius it was bad enough, but now it's all he fucking does. He doesn't do anything god damn else and it's unbearable. It's not even jokes 90% of the time. It's just rants.

I love them all. And 1st Wave and Underground Garage are top tier music stations. It is super expensive, that is true. I pay $20 a month for SiriusXM, and only $10 for Netflix, but the way I figure it, how many times in the month do you actually use Netflix? But I listen to the radio at least twice a day, everyday. If I'm working at a desk that day, I'll listen for several hours.

Gail has a really adorable voice, and I was scared to look up what she looks like because there was no way she could live up to her voice. She's not really a bad looker.

It hasn't been like that since Artie's joined. Although they got into it a bit on the most recent episode since Gavin and Carlos Mencia disagreed quite strongly on certain things. It wasn't bad though.

Is there anywhere I can listen for free or is that episode behind a paywall?

Yeah Ant's political rants are fun but not when that's all he does. Some of the best shit on O&A was when they would watch tv clips and just shoot the shit about them.

Yeah. Jimmy's stand-up is really not good, but man, he is fucking hilarious in a conversation. I think that's one of the reasons why I like Jimmy and Ant working together. In pretty much all of those situations where someone is asked, "What's it like working with so and so?" It's usually the same tired old shit that they say because they don't want to hurt feelings. But from his talk with Rogan you know that Jimmy was laying out all there, that Ant (to him at least) is the funniest guy alive. And I'll admit, Ant's timing and comedy acumen is fucking insane. During O&A I never heard a boring show from Ant. He was always consistently funny, he didn't do unfunny shit and the number of comics who walked into their studio to talk with Ant all say the same thing, as you know.

Seconding this. I heard Compound's RSS feeds were piss easy to find but I never got a hold of them. I particularly want some old Gavin episodes that I don't see torrents of on public trackers.

>There are literally no funny podcasts anymore
Fuck you you fucking sockcucka

It's all behind a paywall. I can't imagine that's good for business. They should do like Steven Crowder does, that seems to be the best model. Four shows a week, they post a few clips from the Monday-Wednesday shows, and the Thursday show is free. That's how they get new fans, people watching the clips on YouTube.

>1st Wave
top taste lad

Exactly. Talk about the news. Talk about TV shows/movies. Talk to a guest. Take a couple calls and rag on people. Do that. I don't mind the nigger jokes, they were god damn hilarious. The bell was such a great piece of comedy, and now that Ant doesn't even bounce around humor with these same things and he just unloads his grievances it's like paying to go to Sup Forums. I can't do it. I go to Sup Forums, but you could never convince me to not only pay to go to Sup Forums but also listen to a guy talk about the same shit day in and day out for four hours straight.

Why did Lauren leave the fawkin' podacast?

Her boyfriend was a cuck.

Ant described their roles in an old O&A back when Opie was being scrutinized for not contributing, and I think the way he talked about it was pretty accurate, barring Opie's role.
He said something to the effect of "Jimmy and I are two reactionary guys throwing spitballs from the back of the classroom, and Opie is the captain steering the ship."
I agree with the former of that statement, but not the latter. NOpie shows prove that they don't just fucking devolve into incoherent rambling, the only difference is there's less fun-killing phoners to completely shatter the mood.

Crowder is an adderal addled faggot with fake muscles that intentionally tried to force "clipable" segments and spams them nonstop.
>was

Or should I say, her boyfriend was afraid of getting cucked by an imaginary fucking character.

>Sluggo getting me through lunch
>Richard Blade in the evenings
>Swedish Egil late at night
>Plus Billy Idol and Marky Ramone spinning records on Tuesdays

youtu.be/f91Ty9F2WlU

>CQ is amazing, but he's such a weirdo-suicidal-Jerry's car hermit
>Jerry's car hermit

Oh fuck, the legendary origin of the Tunisian back alley knife fighter/Corsican pimp slam combo.

Apparently they talked about it on J&S but no one listens to it. Sounds like Dave Smith was really the one who made the call. Look up '"Jim Norton Goes Off On Dave Smith" uploaded by TEFFT PATTERN. I just started it,

The idea of a podcast where Jimmy never breaks the Chip character sounds fucking abysmal, to be honest.

At least he has Voa and Bob Kelly i guess.

I'm just saying that Crowder's business keeps growing because he keeps getting new fans. I think Anthony should be doing the same thing. Upload a clip from each day's show, and do one show a week for free.

Gavin does a free audio podcast now, in addition to his TV show behind the paywall.

You listen to Dipaolo at all? Great show, if you're right leaning anyway.
I still keep my sub. Jim and Sam arent great, but I'm always going to like Jimmy's gab (inb4 deep inhale). It's also honestly nice to just have music curated for you once and a while. I found a lot of really good country music by listening to Outlaw Country.

It's actually really, really good.

Gavin fucking sucks. I want to crack his nuts in and rape his 6'3 Listering slamming Injun bride.

He does break character. He does that thing where he gets frustrated with him and breaks the character. Chip is the person, Jim is the character. We've come full fucking circle.

>mfw Jim talking about how he does Chip buckass naked in his apartment in the middle of night for no reason and to no one but himself

I would say it's just a case of Jimmy being mentally ill, but so many fucking people who have been around Chip end up doing Chip. Same goes for Uncle Paul. Ant can't help himself from doing them at times. CQ still does it, even on fucking Twitter and to NO ONE. I even find myself sometimes going, "Sure..." like Uncle Paul when people ask me shit without thinking about why I just did that.

Also, the Celebrity Ghost Stories thing with Edgar is probably the funniest thing Jimmy has ever done. Jesus Christ, I still laugh so hard that I hurt when I watch that bit.

iirc, my favorite one was with Luis J Gomez. Sam thought Luis didn't get Chip, but Sam's a moron. "Chip that's just not right." Shut up, faggot. Sometimes the cohosts just don't work but it's usually great. Ant and Ron are great as well.

I listen to Nick a little bit. I mostly agree with him, but I'm usually not in the mood for politics at that time of night. If I'm in my car when he's on I'll usually listen a little bit. Usually at that time I listen to Dick Manitoba on Underground Garage.

Uncle Paul is great because of all the memorable lines you can use you little tattle tale. Opie can fuck off for trying to kill the character.

Nah, it's honestly great.
>tfw starting to do Chip when i get piss drunk

>That sad feeling when Patrice's last O&A appearence right before he died
>He told Colin Quinn that he is the Frank Sinatra of their bizarro whack pack
>That literally all that unmanageable bundle of assholes willingly submit to him
>To stop trying to find himself by himself
>That he has friends that will find him
Such a real moment it bums me out whenever i stumble back to it while hopping on random videos.

At least CQ has been kind of active lately, in comparison of his older stuff.

Honest question time - if Opie has walked, do you think Jimmy would have followed?

It seemed pretty clear that he was looking for an opportunity to run the show for many years. Sam would have definitely stayed too.

Stop.

Maybe I'll give it a shot then. I was under the impression that it was just endless anti-humor jokes that broke the flow, and that formula doesn't seem like it'd work long-form as well as it would for a 30 second bit. If it's not constant, then I might give it a listen.

One of the Reddit guys made a compilation of "Chip is Opie" material, and it ended with Opie playing an audiobook about computer chips to force Jim to keep going "whuzzat." It was a bizarre incident for two 50 year old men to take part in.

It's actually really enjoyable.

For me? Its political revolutionary and comedian Dave Smith.

>that time CQ and Patrice talked about when they had a falling out and Patrice's mom made him take her to CQ's apartment so he could apologize to Colin
>that time Colin talked about almost throwing himself off his apartment balcony in front of a bunch of people

>Lauren, please, I don't like this faggot talking about your cooter on the air.

Lauren's boyfriend said she hated Bobby and Jim and she apparently has ongoing medical issues.

youtube.com/watch?v=vTowrhxoFMA

Keep in mind it grows on you as you watch and as the show matures. I actually think more of it as a web series than I do a podacast. Jim keeps a sense of continuity, and Lauren herself has a climatic end to the build up of their relationship over the show. So on that note, I'd suggest starting from the beginning. I think you'll be into it around three or four episodes in.

Who's your favorite intern and why is it ___Noah__?

LEAVE IT ALONE *SNIFF* *BURP*

>Lauren
That was one of the factors that kept me away, honestly. I've seen clips of the show, and as much as they ragged on holes over the years, she seemed like a complete fucking humor vacuum. You say "climactic end" like it's gonna build up to a point, but is she worth suffering through?

Heeey you got any adderrall?

What the fuck dude

What I consider the climatic end wasn't supposed to be the real end as it would turn out (live show), so idk, I'm just saying there is a degree of planning that goes into the show, and a sense of progression and development in Chip and who he surrounds himself with. Lauren grows on you. Chip absolutely trashes her nearly every episode, but she had dat chemsitry to be honest witcha, brotha mann. Just give it a try, it's one of the best things Norton has done in a long time.

>I'm 100% Italian!
>I know people.
>You ever seen Goodfellas?

>You WISH you had a rich wife.