Trump leads dying Clinton 47-41 in latest USC Poll

How high will Trump go before Clinton gets out of bed?

cesrusc.org/election/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9_5MtZ0Wv70
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You are all wasting your time, trump is never going to win. Hillary will be president and together with mother merkel, she will make the world a better place. A place where trump supporters don`t belong

She's doing a rally tomorrow, you drumpfkins are so dumb that you can't even see that the last few days she was just giving Trump enough rope to hang himself.

this

>polls
>meaning shit

fuck off shill

I'm not tracking USC. Is it reliable? Has it got an established track record? The study size seems good but the methodology seems questionable.

Holy shit.

N E R V O U S
E
R
V
O
U
S

>cites same erroneous USC poll
>ignores all the other polls showing Clinton leading
Seems alright.

Shills getting toastie.

LA Times isnt reliable. It's this years Gallup. It keeps showing Trump winning with bad methodology and larger than average M.O.E's

>bad methodology
Explain why

This poll shows trends, the actual numbers don't matter.

She shit the bed. Trump hasn't been polling this high since the DNC.

I want you to think about that. Within the next 50 days Hillary will need an event similar to the DNC to claw back her lead. Instead she is going to shit her pants live for the entire world to see.

>Trump leading all age groups
>Biggest millenniall lead to date (8 points)
>Cut Clinton's lead among lowest income by about half (20-10)
>All time high of 19% black vote
>Clinton leads women by ten, Trump leads men by 23%

Shills getting nervous. Thanks for the bumps though.

Methodology in this poll means little. It shows a trend perfectly (who is going up and who is going down if nothing else), because it polls the same large sample of people every single day.

Hillary is losing support and Trump is gaining momentum. Eat shit CTR.

fuck you nigger

Wrong.
The actual numbers do matter. Yes the polls show trends, you can tell "hey its going up", "hey its going down", but if all the polls show Clinton winning, even if its by less, its logical to conclude as such.

CORRECT THIS

CORRECT THIS WHOLE THREAD

SLIDE IT

SLIDE IT

DO YOUR FUCKING JOB

I think this poll was biased around 5%, so anything above that is trump winning at least.

wow you took a whole minute-long break from raping your host country's citizens to type that.

Considering more than half the polls don't even stretch into her gaff on September 11th, with a major Clinton one polling from /August/, I think your argument doesn't hold as much water as you may think.

>it takes a case of pneumonia and several leaks to finally gain an edge in one poll even though RCP still has her ahead by a couple points

Yeah, you better hope she keeps this up because it's the way he can win. Rather embarrassing that it takes someone on their death bed to make the other guy win.

>I don't like polls so I'll say Trump is magically winning by 5% lol check out these charts and images some desperate pol tard made up

Trump will bring balance to the force.

>lol drumpfkins cherry picking polls
Look at all this blue, drumpftards

I'm revving up to see how actually try and stand for more than 30 minutes for the repeated debates they're going to have in the upcoming weeks.

Come Hillary, let's see how healthy you are.

>some bullshit about polls and gaffe
Fuck off, retard. You've got polls conducted after the LA Times poll included on the list.
But he isn't. Bias doesn't lead to the real numbers, but if so, then ABC with the least amount of bias would be right, and that's at lik +8.

What we know for sure, is that the LA Times poll has the craziest bias out of all the polls. Come election day, they'll be btfo just like Gallup.

>8 is more than 11

This poll is biased for Trump in his favor, try reading better.

Uh huh, and I'm seeing a +6 for Hillary from fucking August, and a +8 from Hillary from before the 11th.

I want to see what their numbers are showing now.

She's going to win. I see nothing wrong with it either, she'll be a better president than Trump, I can see him tweeting something out on Twitter and then we're in a war with another country.

>Apparently is only capable of looking at images from the bottom.
Roll your eyes up a little above the LA Times poll, and note the dates. Either that or wait for more polls, but the LA Times poll doesn't show shit.

You have no fucking idea what you're talking about. Trump will be a great fucking president. Hillary will just start a war with Russia.

Who the hell wants to vote for a corpse?

They can't even keep their lies about her health straight. It's obvious they've been in full panic mode since she died on 9/11.

Polls are a Jewish fiction

>hurr durr all foreign leaders r volatile and dum and will go to war if drumpf calls them fat haha
jesus christ

You are fucking retarded if you honestly believe that.

Between Clinton and Trump, who has more blood on their hands?

It's showing the continued decline and slow rise of Trump, as her numbers have statistically been falling inch by inch with every new set of polls being revealed.

What are the chances we see her die on live TV?

>falling inch by inch with every new set of polls being revealed.
Whatever, her decline happened four times already. She always bounces back and Trump never gets more than an inch. So we're not even at any crossing over in the polls yet.

>USC Poll

I like how you went through the effort to hide that it's the same Bullshit LA TIMES poll because you know it's a bullshit poll.

Wow, this really opened my eyes, now I see that Hillary is a better candidate, jesus christ, donald trump is out on control, he's not suitable for the role as president.

#ImNowWithHer #NeverDrumpf

It's time women put these silly drumpfkins in their places

You notice her latest rise is as a result of the Convention, right? She got anything up her sleeve on that level waiting in the wings?

All I'm seeing for miles are 90 minute debates from a woman who can't go 30 without hacking up a lung.

How's she gonna pull this dance off?

If the Commander and Chief forum is indication, Trump's the one in trouble. How's Trump going to fend off moderators who will correct him, and Clinton who will sound like a scholar compared to Trump who will speak in vagueness. She'll just point out his non-solutions and racism, he'll counter with a stupid name, and get labeled a sexist.
It's why Trump's trying to get rid of the moderators, he doesn't want to be called out on knowing nothing.

We need to give Hillary our strength. We dont want her to actually die. A sick but alive Hillary is Trumps best chance.

Hillary's campaign is over. That is why CTR isn't shilling about her anymore non stop. Holding pattern. They will bring out Michelle Obama to replace Hillary.

>There are people who actually believe this

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. You stupid shill, do you not remember the primary debates, where Trump crushed two dozen and change "scholarly politicians" without even trying, despite hostile moderators? Do you not realize that hostile moderators help his message of "The system is rigged?"

You stupid idiot, Hillary is going to lose and possibly die in front of 200 million people.

>If the Commander and Chief forum is indication, Trump's the one in trouble

You mean the forum that the media, scraping for anything, had to eat into their own by attacking Matt Lauer for making Hillary look bad?

Oh I'm very much looking forward to the debates. I'm very much looking forward to seeing Hillary actually have to stand on her own two feet, repeatedly, for 90 minutes each, and see how much heat she can take.

Looks like CTR wasn't effective so they got demoted to night shift. Remember to sage so more people don't see that your boss is getting schlonged.

>do you not remember the primary debates
You need to understand that this is the general, not the primary. FNC isn't hosting this debate. And by the end of those debates Trump looked stupid anyways, but he could hide behind the bloated stage and got away early on with nonsense bragging to make any change.

This time, he'll be directly contrasted with one person. That's why he wants Johnson and Stein on stage.

>had to eat into their own by attacking Matt Lauer for making Hillary look bad
People were annoyed that Clinton was grilled on serious policy concerns while Trump was handed nonsense rumor and allowed to move on to separate subjects. Whether you agree or not, it really doesn't matter. The debates is what everyone will watch. All one has to do is make Trump mad to get a trillion gaffes.

Ask south park. Man doesn't know his asshole from a hole in the ground

even if you said the poll is skewed it shows a pattern because they dont unskew it CTR is on life support just like illary

You are adorable. Just. Just keep being cute, it'll make your tears sweeter.

>There are actually people who exist who STILL think Trump just bumbled his way to the top.

>This time, he'll be directly contrasted with one person. That's why he wants Johnson and Stein on stage.
LIE he spefically stated he doent want them on the stage because they cant win go fuckoff to somewhere else

Hillary will shit herself live on television and crap will run down her leg and out the ankles of her pantsuit.

So you went from saying Trump came out of the forum looking bad, to saying Trump was thrown a bunch of softballs.

Trump smashed it at the Republican debates. Hillary came out weak in the forum.

She's got declining poll numbers, no major boosts in sight, and a set of debates where she actually, physically, has to endure standing on stage for over an hour. Repeatedly.

You're nervous.

has been plummeting since last week.

>This time, he'll be directly contrasted with one person. That's why he wants Johnson and Stein on stage.
youtube.com/watch?v=9_5MtZ0Wv70
THE RUSSIAN KNOWN AS LARRY KING

There's no Clintoning the record this time!

Every reaction audience hated Trump after the forum, he did come out looking bad from that. It's just that Hillary's nonsense negated it.
>no major boosts in sight
Cause thats how it works. It's not like she sat on the stage with Sanders or anything. I mean you act like she's never been at a debate before.
Question, are you going to blame CTR or Soros when Trump gets corrected or asked to explain and Hillary laughs at his face because he cant?

AKSHUALLY MY STATISTICAL MODELS SHOW TRUMP IS AKSHUALLY LOSING

Trump is a master bullshiter which is all the debates are. These clowns didnt even know what to attack him on during the RNC debates and they have been doing it all of their careers. Illary is likely to croak over before being able to stump the Trump CTR can fuckoff

Holy shit she really is. The prophecy of Lord Kek foretold of the death of the witch on the 15th of September. Happening?

Praise Lord Kek!

Meme magick is real!

I wonder if they're poisoning her in preparation for the replacement.

Nope. Obongo's getting a third term if Hillary dies. Crazy shit could go down today so stay safe.

So Hillary came out looking worse in the forum. Even you're onto that.

She wasn't as much of a stumbling corpse back when Sanders was still in the end. Now she's going to actually have to go up against a man who isn't the human embodiment of valium.

Can she handle the heat?

The forum says no.

>Can she handle the heat?
You dont seem to understand, hot air and nonsense doesn't work in a general. Trump's bullshit is going to get questioned and cross examined, they're not going to let it slide.

Hillary will litter a bunch of specific policy.

Trump wont say shit.

Trump will be questioned to explain, moderators roll their eyes at his error, HRC pounces. What's he going to do in response? He's got nothing. She's got so much ammo on him, whereas he probably couldn't even mention Benghazi without sounding like he doesn't understand it.

>Trump will be questioned to explain, moderators roll their eyes at his error, HRC pounces. What's he going to do in response? He's got nothing. She's got so much ammo on him, whereas he probably couldn't even mention Benghazi without sounding like he doesn't understand it.

I bet you were saying the same thing during the republican debates.

Oh my, now this is cute. You're literally writing fanfiction at the moment.

"And then the vile, insidious, cursed Trump, revealed his true, darkened, beastly form, but the righteous Hillary, always valiant, always quick on the draw, pulled out her mighty blade, and slew him to the cheers of those threatened by his corruption."

Fantasy isn't reality buddy, but if you knew that, you likely wouldn't be a leftist.

exactly this, cant wait to see the amount butthurt on this forum when trump inevitably loses

>Fantasy isn't reality buddy, but if you knew that, you likely wouldn't be a leftist.

FUCKING YES.

ALL THE MIDDLE AGED FUCKS GOT SCARED BECAUSE THEIR SENSE OF MORTALITY IS PSYCHOLOGICALLY THE LEAST STABLE.

YESS. YEEESSS. PRAISE KEK.

Hillary will start a war with Russia, Trump wants to settle years of conflict between the two.

Turn your brain on for 5 fucking seconds and think about it, please. It doesn't matter what your opinion on Putin is, it doesn't matter if you think he's a dictator, you DO NOT want a war with Russians.

Stick to your proxy wars in the ME and the Balkans if you have to, but you're a seriously whole new level of retarded if you actively encourage for someone like Hillary to take the reigns.

>this is what people nowadays think how the world works

Congrats on your tenth post buddy. Most shills give up after one. Trump got bullied and bruised throughout the republican primaries, when the other candidates, panel, and even audience where stacked against him. Hillary faced a 'man' who openly and obviously got cheated by his own party, yet he still endorsed the one who cheated him.

Sorry to break it to you, but Trump isn't Bernie. Trump won't bullshit away her scandals, claiming policy is the only thing that matters, not competence, security, and trustworthiness. He'll probably be attacked by the panel regardless, but he'll still win. Trump will slam her on everything the (((media))) is too afraid to cover. Trump didn't just accidentally defeat a slew of Govenors and Senators. Continue underestimating him if you're still shaking from the prospect of a Trump presidency. That strategy worked so well for the establishment before.

Kek will win, you cannot stop it

Oh, give it a rest, Dolores.
One needs only look at the turn-outs and enthusiasm at their respective rallies to know that Trump is going to win in a landslide.

She's finished, how could anyone vote for such a pathological liar, she lies about every fucking thing, her health included. I think South Park hit the nail on the head with Trump, he was just there to cause a shitstorm and now he's gonna get the worst job in the world.

>now he's gonna get the worst job in the world.
No one ever said being the leader of the free world was easy.

>polls

kek, you realise the networks just want shillary to spend more ads $$$ right?