What do you think about Shmorky, Sup Forums?

What do you think about Shmorky, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0Gd58RJ2DxV
a.tumblr.com/tumblr_o1w43x4GGX1v772mro1.mp3
picosong.com/UPDW/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's a pretty cool guy. Pioneer of Flash animation and all around lovely person.

Seriously, do these people have ANY clue what's going on?

I'm still trying to process people saying that being attracted to a 16-year-old is pedophilia.

If they do they don't seem to care.

Fuck off Smorky, go suck some dicks.

No one in any of these threads does. This is the life blood of Sup Forums.

vocaroo.com/i/s0Gd58RJ2DxV

>please good sir i am not a pedophile. The proper term is ebehephile and legal in most provinces of Nippon *tips fedora*

It's sucks that Shmorky lost his goddamned mind, other than all the weird fetish shit and trans acceptance stuff, I genuinely liked a lot of his output.

If he's dead, I'm happy.

16 is legal in most of America...

16 is legal in some US states too.
I think a lot of people are turned on by 16-year-olds.

Dunno how many people are turned on by pissing themselves and standing in the corner muttering.

what exactly is this faggot known for?

besides being a perv?

Flash cartoons on Something Awful about a decade ago.

>AoC is under 18 in hick states
>AoC is 16 all of the South

Shocking!

being a babyfur
which is a diaper loving pedo furry

Fucking attention whore. No really, fuck him. Theres depression, and then theres "depression". People who are really hurting inside often hide it very well. They try to make other people laugh because they dont want others to feel like they do. Social media has enabled these attention whoring faggots

oh some kooky animations and comics

he better fucking do it

It might have a lot more to do with the babyfur stuff and the shit eating.

Pretty sure he won't do it he'll just go into hiding or something

>all of the South
>not TN, VA, FL, TX

I think you meant to say "all of New England"

can't believe he doesn't have a thread on lolcow

He is someone who never received the mental help he dearly needed. Sup Forums shitting on him speaks volumes about how bad this board is now.

>making fun of insane people
>new or unique to Sup Forums

Does anyone still have the conversation between him and his psycho girlfriend?

>refuses help
>purposely seeks out girls who are getting help and talks them out of taking their meds and sabotaging their own mental health

He is more abuser than abused. No sympathy.

The only thing separating Shmorkey from the average Sup Forums degenerate is trans stuff. Shame how Sup Forums is so quick to turn on anything they perceive as being "social justice"

>purposely seeks out girls who are getting help and talks them out of taking their meds and sabotaging their own mental health
Source?
I haven't gone to SA in fucking ages and never was enough of a faggot to give them money, this thread is a little shocking to me.

Nigger, this isn't about his diaper fetish. It's about him grooming children.

a.tumblr.com/tumblr_o1w43x4GGX1v772mro1.mp3

Grooming teenagers for babyfur scat roleplay is social justice?

Sauce links whee? I'm very curious.

I have zero clue of who this Shmorky guy is.

>this thread is a little shocking to me
My, are you a pussy...

i don't know anything about this guy, why is he doing that voice?

some tumblr pedo from SA

The guy who animated for Something Awful. You may know him from HOW IS BABBY FORMED and other stuff.

I don't mean shocking as appalling, I mean holy shit sort of shocking. I used to go to SA to read articles and I have fond memories of watching through Schmorky animations.
So how abot some fucking context? Im npt paying lowtax burger money when I have a perfectly good forum full of elitist faggots right here for free.

Because he's crazy and changed his voice to a cartoon character

He has one on kiwi farms, that's where this all blew up

What exactly is a babyfur? Theyre just furries whos characters are younger, right?

picosong.com/UPDW/

Look up Pamperchu

No the issue is that supporters of this fetish dont view it as a mental illness. And people with reason view it as a joke because these people clearly need help but arent even willing to acknowledge their own problems, and instead paint criticism as "phobias" and "bigotry".

Frankly why the fuck should anyone care about an obnoxious group of people who are both too stupid and too proud to admit they have a problem? I say let darwanism run its course, the suicide rates are naturally high for a reason. I and many others here could give a rats ass if they all offed themselves at once, in fact it would probably improve the boards health and the general health of the human race.

Tl;dr? Purge the xenos filth.

The girl being 16 was only part of it, the bulk of why people are upset is that she was a 16 year old schizophrenic rape victim that Shmorky was targeting. He has a history of going after mentally ill girls, getting them off their meds and then going online to play the victim - all while making said girls take care of him while he sits in shitty diapers all day. (Case and point , Shmorky took her meds away then pushed her to a mental breakdown. Apparently this wasn't even the first girl he's done that to)

The content of the chat logs just make it worse, a 30 year old man shouldn't be talking about eating shit out of a diaper with a 16 year old.

Based goons outing themselves as degenerates and hypocrites as usual. I don't know how anyone can find SJWs being a mental cases somehow shocking or surprising.

Lowtax is ice cold

He's just attention whoring, he'll never kill himself

You know, Lowtax is okay. He has his problems but in the grand scheme of things he seems to understand how fucking stupid the people around him are.

Speaking of which, here's Dave Kelly at Lowtax's wedding.

Man, Schmorky used to be funny.

This. 100000x this. Fuck these people.

Is he the guy that sounds weird in the Gaming Garbage videos?

Yes

I thought that was a fake cartoon voice.

It is fake but Shmorky made himself talk like that so much for reasons that he talks in that voice all the time.

Literally
fucking
who

Stop making threads or tell me why I should give a fuck already.