The Neon Demon. Beautiful film.

Try Heavy Metal, 1981

A Clockwork Orange rules on acid, and is hilarious too

This one looks kind of brutal and unpleasant

and to be fair we couldn't handle event horizon

good suggestion, top tier movie

especially when BOC comes on

the fall.

Psychedelics are not for movies. Get your gf, drop around 11:00 AM, and enjoy the outdoors for the afternoon with some nice music.

I'm thinking of this one now, it's been a while since I saw it

we did all that senpai

now it's Canadian october and it's way too fucked outside for that

Trust me, The Neon Demon isn't scary. It's mesmerizing, even without acid. It's so fucking beautiful.

Like, please. This is my favorite art film. The soundtrack's AMAZING too

I might check it out them, the eagerness of your recommendation soothes me

Enter the Void

What does this picture mean?

LSD makes your brain more acid -> smarter?

2049, only saying this because it's actually in theaters right now

what better chance to see it

LSD makes you brain work harder and basically run on 150%

so cognitive functions are enhanced. But after about 8 hours you get an awful hang over.

psychedelics makes your brain neurons talk to each other more

> more creativity relative to unaltered state

the neon demon is beautiful. the actual story is a little jarring in its presentation. You might like it, but be aware that it foregoes accessible presentation, like there are entire scenes that are basically just bizarre visuals. Still could be great for acid if you are into that but I could see it being a little too dark for an acid trip.

This isn't really a movie that makes you think. But I have to tell you, for some reason, watching this movie on acid was one of the best experiences of my life. It's just so wacky and theres something about it that gels really well with acid.

A good, thoughtful movie that has some "cool" or "crazy" presentation without being inaccessible would be Mr. Nobody.

i wouldn't say lsd makes you "smarter". it's just an altered state; more about perceiving things from a different angle that give valuable insights. it's not like that limitless pill.

DUDE LSD

>Psychedelics are not for movies

>enjoy the outdoors

>Like, please. This is my favorite art film. The soundtrack's AMAZING too

I agree with this. You have to be careful what you expose your mind to on LSD.

not "smarter", but you get your inner pieces more interconnected. on a recent LSD trip i had i experienced some emotions i didnt know i had because i had them blocked, and it really helped me into getting a relationship back onto a more healthy state. so, smart or not, it makes you experience yourself more fully and you may take better decisions on that process.

>You have to be careful what you expose your mind to on LSD.

This. There should be a law against using acid indoors amirite!

yeah, thats babbys first advice for psychedelics.

thing is, all that is subjective. a trip on a room alone can be better than muh forest cliche, it all depends on context and needs.

vidya games on LSD masterrace reporting in

>this patrician understands

using lsd recreationally is why you're probably retarded.

t. reddit

I've always wanted to watch Samsara or Baraka on LSD. Fucking amazing films with or without it though.

>implying being a boring straight edge makes you intelligent and not just a sad pitiful virgin

Are you retarded? You could watch Judge Judy and it would be interesting on drugs.

Why are faggots like you allowed to post on Sup Forums?

Joe dirt 2 a beautiful loser

Absolutely this. A walk on a nice wooded trail if you can swing it.

just watch big fish for a fun interesting time. visuals are neets and if your gf has tastes she'll blow you after the movie

The dark crystal is something everyone should see and Mushrooms/LSD make it amazing

Ex machina

Blade runner

any David Fincher film

Definitely Blade Runner 2049

Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle

I want an indepth review afterwards

watch koyaanisqatsi

How has no one said The Holy Mountain? Amazing visuals, gonna make you Really Think

This, amazing experience even when not high.

user, watch Cosmos by Carl Sagan

nah i'm not "straight edge", i'm just saying doing lsd for shits and gigs is not a good idea.

Only a brainlet would not realize how much better tripping outside is than indoors.

Lol let him lose his mind dude. He deserves it.

>GF

Did you take it already?

Natural Born Killers

Prepare yourselves

Stick with animated movies like
Cloudy with a chance of meatballs, Lego movie, the Little Prince,