Is this the best horror kino of all time?

Is this the best horror kino of all time?

Yes. Close this thread now.

Dubs of truth

top 10 for sure. Rosemarys baby is better imo

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTHING ELSE NEEDS TO BE SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLOSE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!! DELETE TAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO DAT THOMASIN BODY DOUBLE ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>ten thousand VVITCH threads
>still no one using the poster generator to make dank memes

Too comedic.

I feel like I need to give it another watch. It was alright and I liked the cute alien girl but I didn't really think it was anything special. I found it to be overall pretty underwhelming and the dialogue was hard the understand. It had good atmosphere though so I'm gonna give it another chance.

I loved it when I saw it in the theater, but it's one of those Indy movies with sub standard sound, and with the historically accurate dialogue, it makes it twice as hard (I remember Brick being this way) so when I bought it, I watched it with Subs a few times and got a lot more out of it.

I'm watching it right now. Any horror fan who doesn't like this one is a certified pleb.
Black Phillip is king of all.

Only because of Split cutie

Why would a sexy poster like that be scary?

I watched it yesterday. Pure kino.

No it's shit

its rather empty

Her face is kino.

People used to higher stuff will find it flat and boring because there is genuinely nothing to it past the atmosphere.

>top 10
You literally don't watch horror movies.

>completely non-scary flick
>best horror kino

young pussy should always be covered in goo.

I appreciate this movie on an intellectual level but it simply wasn't very scary to me, I consider it more of a psychological thrller.

I am almost never scared by movies anymore and the one movie that used to scare me was Kubricks Shining and I have seen it so often that it looses its effect.

Help me, bros, I wanna be scared again.

Personally I want to cover her face in goo. But yes I would fill her puss as well.

Nig Phillip is a handsome devil.

>Help me, bros, I wanna be scared again.

There a few movies that scared me as an adult:

Don't Look Now
Burnt Offerings
Pulse (Kairo)
Pet Semetary

All have genuinely scary moments.

I watched it yesterday for the first time and loved it, so today I gave it to my mom to watch and she hated it and thought the acting was bad. Why are women so dumb?

That fucking thigh gap goddamn

>Pet Semetary
You serious? The film is Tales Of The Crypt tier.

>The film is Tales Of The Crypt tier.
Don't disrespect Tales From the Crypt with that garbage.

Biology.

It's a typical kind of mediocre Stephen King movie of that era, but the Zelda scenes are really really disturbing and sadly disturbing. One of those things you almost can't look at.

>really really disturbing and sadly *scary

Yeah, I remember the last part of the movie being kinda disturbing in a messy way but then the Ramones song started playing.

No, even Annabelle was better than this crap.

>handsome boy ded

it's awful awful awful trash garbage cesspool flick

AND NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

>horror
KEK. How is this a scary horror movie? It's just the same as pan's labyrinth.

psychological """horror""" aka nothing happens

The Poughkeepsie Tapes and Snowtown

OP SAID BEST HORROR NOT SCARY HORROR YOU IMBECILE

I dunno. I loved it, my sister in law loved it, and my husband was like "eh, it's ok". And my sister in law is a fucking dumbass. I think it was the atmosphere that drew her in.
Really. I so thoroughly disagree. My biggest attraction with is was that it integrated all the appropriate myths and legends about witches from the time. From the hare, to the kids not being able to say the prayer, to the old bitch using the unbaptized baby to make her flying salve, all of it was based in historical beliefs. This is shit I read about heavily in my adolescence, so the historical accuracy really got me hot.

It was better than the Babadook. But honestly, anything is better than the Babadook

No

>The Poughkeepsie Tapes
dear lord do NOT rec this to someone who says 'movies don't scare me anymore'. 99.8% certainty he'll fight to stay awake the entire time

>become American
>sell your soul for butter

For fucksake. Just let this cancer thread die.