Friendly reminder that alcohol is forced losers

Only losers drink fluids that damage there faculties, temporarily or otherwise. The only acceptable in take of alcohol is a glass of red wine with dinner.

Friendly reminder that without alcohol your great great great grandparent would have died of thirst

Why do you guys care so much what people do in their own homes?

But how am I supposed to fill the void without alcohol?

Who cares? Water is safe now, so you have no excuse, you degenerate.

yffw beer is actually a food

>I can't handle a couple beers and friends laugh at me
fixed

Nah. Getting drunk is a beautiful thing. The problem is it takes away so much time that could be used productively.

You should only ever drink socially. If you really want to get drunk than you really need to go out with a bunch of friends to do it.

Thanks for your thoughts Muhammad

fast food

I just drank eight beers and I'm fine.

fuck off nigger

A Muslim wouldn't find a glass of red wine to be except able, now would it?

Fuck that.

I drink until i black out. Not only does it expand your consciousness...but it helps with anxiety.

/thread

>Glass of red wine with dinner

I know in your 16 year old brain you think that's sophisticated, but really you're just making yourself out to sound like a 26 year old White woman.

t. insecure alchohol-dependent loser

>Alcohol is forced losers

And I care about your shitty opinion why? You can't even type in a way that makes sense.

You're joking, right? Alcohol is amazing for fluidity of thought and releasing oneself from inhibition.
If it's not for you, then great, but don't be a dumb cunt about it.
Next, you'll say cigarettes impair your ability to think because they're addictive.

I love how this one post is going to get glossed over because this whole website's just a bunch of 15-19 year olds who want nothing more than to argue on the internet.

>forced
>there faculties
>in take instead of intake

you have to go back Muhammad

Auto-correct is a bitch. It just tried to switch 'bitch' to 'batch'.

>Only losers drink fluids that damage there faculties
No, losers drink it just to drink
Real men drink it for its intended purpose, to feel a little bit less shit for a while and forget about your troubles

But if it wasn't for alcohol your mum would never have slept with your dad

IS this what americans do? Fucking I just drink alcohol instead of water.

Eh. Times up, Jap. The comeback-clock ran down a while ago.

Do you honestly think people imagine you as anything other than a virgin loser crying because he never gets invited out? Seriously, please estimate the percent chance you think you've convinced anyone you aren't just completely pathetic.

If you don't drink enough alcohol you will die early.

Seriously.

I get all philosophical n shit when i get drunk. Especially when paired with music (strings/guitar)..

I am a better person intoxicated.

why you so stupid stupid? red wine is not only acoholic but has more alcohol than beer. it was determined to be bad for you to drink a glass of red wine with a meal every day.
and dont give me any flavanoid shit you hungry nigger

the alkaloids in the grape skin dont make up for it and are in trace amounts. your better off eating grapes.

alcohol is great... the only people I have known that don't like alcohol are women and nerds... do the really count?

2 weeks without a single drop and still going strong OP

>The only acceptable in take of alcohol is a glass of red wine with dinner.

You already drink too much due to this... You live in America and still don't know the difference between 'there' and 'their'. Stop drinking.

>There
I can see why you'd want to avoid damaging your faculties further, but let the rest of us have a short break of this world's madness.

OP is a little bitch boy once again

Sure they would... Muslims in the west and rich Muslims are hypocrites who drink all the time.

>except able
Oh... You probably have dyslexia or something... Sorry

And why cant you be those things sober?

One of the reasons the life expectancy is 5 years lower in the USA compared to western Europe is that you have this bizzare idea that drinking alcohol everyday is unhealthy so you end up dying of heart disease.

I have to have a vice, either smoking weed or drinking. Both just chill me out because I'm always stressed out. I prefer smoking weed, but it's illegal for some fucking reason in my state still and it's socially unacceptable in comparison to the Devils water.

So I drink lightly, I try not to get drunk. If I get drunk I start sperging out like trying to kiss girls and wrestle strangers and shit

>The only acceptable in take of alcohol is a glass of red wine with dinner.
The Romans had it right all along but I doubt the drunkards on here will accept that

The Romans had not been introduced to vodka and whiskey.

They'd recoil at the sight of rocket fuel and piss water

Alcohol is for idiot normies that don't know how much better ghb is.

Until they drink some of this gift from Bacchus and start getting drunk way faster than with wine and whatever other shit they drank.

>I prefer smoking weed

your poor lungs, at least eat weed and give your lungs a break sheeh

The Romans got pissed off of their fucking asses, and they partied in giant orgies.

nuh uh

Sometimes I forget I'm on Sup Forums, thought this was Sup Forums then saw the japanese guy blow the fuck out of this USA kissless virgin

>Living in a third world country
Only time the first world's water's unsafe is when some retard mixes sewage and drinking water

B but what if I'm having fish then I need white wine

Pretty much that.

Vodka goes with everything.

Might as well drink hairspray

>yffw beer is actually a food

And in the united states, pizza is officially a vegetable.

Daily reminder that moderate alcohol consumption is MORE HEALTHY (reducing the chances of several types of cancer) for you than being a no-fun-allowed subhuman shitheel like OP. :)

It helps with the anxiety that's induced by the overwhelming fear and dispair that you're wasting your short life on stupid shit like drinking?

Have you ever been drunk?

>glass of red wine with dinner

Yes. Too many times.

Do you even know what anxiety is?

It can induce so much pressure and stress sometimes that you only wissh to off yourself, sometimes without any outside stimulation that is causing it.

Alcohol is much better than smoking or using cocaine. But you don't need to black out, just maybe be tipsy so that you get relieved.

Then why do you consider it "stupid shit"?
It is pleasure and good feeling in a bottle. Responsibly used it helps one to relax, reduce anxiety and stress and carry on through the daily shit you have to face.
Are you one of those people whose notion of drinking is to get shitfaced with a bunch of morons, completely abandoning all inhibitions and acting like a retard? Or are you just a bona fide alcoholic?

Of course I do faggot. I also know it well enough that I know you don't treat it with intoxicants though.

Neither of those. If you can't relax without relying on chemicals then you've got problems you need to sort out.

I should say outside chemicals, because some fag is going to be like seretonin and dopamine are chemicals hurt durr

>Neither of those. If you can't relax without relying on chemicals then you've got problems you need to sort out.
And that's not what anyone's been arguing for.

That is exactly what you argued for, it helps you relax and feel pleasure. A healthy individual doesn't need drugs to do those things.

Since when has "helps you to relax" been "unable to relax in any other way or form". Are you really that stupid or are you baiting?

Uh...learn history you depressed suicidal Fin. Start with Egypt, who apparently brought us beer.
Know something else? This will blow your puny mind:
Salt used to be currency. It was actually used as payment...since you probably didn't know currency was money.

Daily reminder that nobody gives a fuck about what you think. Coming from someone who has never had a drink.

>Drink in moderation
>Feel better on a day to day basis when i don't

Balance in all things, Sup Forums.

> only losers do [thing I don't like]

False, humans (and other mammals) have a natural, primal drive towards intoxication just like food, shelter, sex, etc. Whether you want to admit it or not, it's true. So yeah, an otherwise healthy person can feel the desire to do any given drug.

Why choose the alcohol then? Because it's easy? Some things are supposed to be hard in life user.

Yeah, you're a retard. Nice talking to you.

I don't even know why he's making the argument to you. You need to justify a change. Nobody needs to justify the status quo.

>alcohol is bad

>except the drink I like
>when I like to drink it

Keep me posted.

KEK

We have the desire to feel good and content. There are substances that can induce that feeling. That's not the same as desiring intoxication. It's a short cut, a hack.