ITT: Actor or Actress impossible to hate

I don't hate her, but she's not even the best Mara, tbph.

no she's jlaw tier now

Fucking adorable.

Might be Anglo, though...

I fucking hate her, probably for the same reason you like her.

I dare you to hate him, I double-dare you.

It's literally impossible to not love him

Ok, you start

Fuck off with this Zika baby

>now
>she's famous so she's bad now

Not a single person in the world is impossible to hate. I'd probably hate god itself.

mia wasikowska

Shes adorable

I avoid everything she's involved in, I even hate her name.

>that juggling scene in Boardwalk Empire
no camera tricks, that's all him. What a guy, his bro looks so much like him too.

@88942150
Of course a tripfag has a shit opinion.
No (You) for you.

Only because he made you a white male with an inadequate penis.

good taste, user

I hate all women

This motherfucker.

>@
(You) need to go back

He tried to rape me in a hotel room in the 90's.

That was his doppelgänger.

I hated him on the office. pretty much ruined the show

Also tried to rape me in the 90's.

Also succeeded in raping me in the 2000's.

>Don't worry user, that's normal if you're 14 and edgy.

Mara > Rooney
I liked A Ghost Story. Am I a pleb?

I'm not 14 or edgy though

One of them is not like the others

Raped me.
Raped me.
Raped me.
Raped me.
Raped him.
Consensual sex with my wife.
Raped my dinosaur.

>Hating all women
>Not being an underage incel edgelord

Pick one

Get out here

You joke but I have it on good authority that Sam Neill raped several of those dinosaurs on the set of Jurassic Park.

No, she just pretend be it.

nepotism

She's a step down Jlaw

Ok but not true :0

She is genuinely one the most beautiful creatures to ever grace the screen. Everything about her is just comfy.

his fucking terrible

>that neckbeard

She has a beard that she sometimes forgets to shave or wax. It's pretty hot, I want her to roleplay that we're circus freaks and our forbidden love between her, the bearded woman and I, Jojo the Lobster Boy cannot hold back our passion even though the owner of the circus whips me so we run away from the freakshow to raise a large troupe of hairy crustacean babies that we charge a nickel to look at and live happily ever after in our rural home until an evil land developer tries to steal our land and put in a shopping center so we all go to his house and massacre him and his family with our strong razorlike claws.

???

She is just a step up lyza minelli

Kathy Bates

She became me me me in the Oscar's tour

fuck that she's awful Bad Santa 2 was way worse with her in it

>Bad Santa 2

please dont remind me that i watched this movie. its painful.

She's fucking hot as shit though.

Don't worry, they feel the same about you

What? I had no idea that was a thing. If you know what it is maybe you should go back.

Yeah me too.

That exists?

irish Celtic.
pic looks cgi

>That exists?

yeah and its BAD. like really bad. i enjoyed the first movie so it was a disappointment for me. if you enjoyed the first one id recommend not seeing bad santa 2 even though it has christina hendricks in it.

make some room plebs for a true patrician choice

NIGGER

>LE BASED BLACK MAN

Disgusting.

(YOU)(YOU)
(YOU)(YOU)

Goggins

Only ones i dont hate itt

Another patrician choice

There is no one that is unhateable as I hate everyone and everything. These foolhardly mummers play pretend while I train in real arts, the martial arts, and you dare to say that I am incapable of hating them? I not only hate them, I loathe their very existence. The fact that they walk this disgusting filthy planet and breathe the same air as I do makes my blood boil. The monetary gains they reap from their pretend playing makes me want to vomit. They are the sludge between my boots and the concrete. They are the filth between the asscheeks of a freshly dead prostitute laying in the gutter with a myriad of diseased johns semen drying upon their cold dead lips. They are a miscarried abomination found inside of a McDonald's dumpster after a high school dance and buried in a potter's field with no marker. They will be lost to time while I will live on forever and you have the audacity to say that I cannot hate them? Perhaps you are right, maybe I do not hate them, as they are ants in the afterbirth to me and I barely think of them at all. No, you are wrong, they are filth and they owe me perpetual awe.

Hey Norm's pretty good though.

You're a real jerk.

She's a really good actress.

The obsession of the white mans penis is a negro thing.

His arrogant punchable face smile is so over the top you can't possibly dislike him.

lucky

Tobey

based froggo

>faggot
>shit-emote
sure, pal, IMPOSSIBLE to hate Pickacard

Faggots don't marry different women 3 times you faggot. Ian McKellen is the faggot.
>shit-emote
Literally no idea what that means. I don't speak hipster-millenial racist.

>racist

???

Don't pretend you aren't. All of you raging homophobe americunts are automatically racist as well.

I can't really Hate anyone, hate as I wish you were dead hate, i just don't like someone

>On/tv/
>Isn't American

FOR WHAT PVRPOSE

no

Or just a religious zealot, don't think people are that simple user