BCB - Bittersweet Candy Bowl 01-07-16

It's fucking nothing edition.

Monday better have something other than blurry fucking snow on the pages

We could talk about what a magnificent troll Taeshi is. I guess.

Or we could argue over whether Mike is Best/Worst Boy and if he did nothing/everything/some things wrong. Again.

Surprise me, thread.

Apparently we're in for 11 pages of "triggering" images, so I guess Lucy probably slashed her wrists or some shit.

That's pretty exciting.

I hope Lucy chose a nice bloody way to end it.

The only way people will call her a troll is if she re-establishes the Abby/Daisy ship after their conflict at the table. Watch that happen next chapter.

Nah I think we're done, if anything we're heading straight for Paulo/Daisy because Paulo fucked up with Rachel and with this revelation he doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell with Lucy now.

I haven't been this disappointed since the last time.

SOON

Naa, watch the rejection of the Lucy ship be the tipping point that makes him go gay or something.

I predict than Lucy will coldly reject Paulo. This will be the tipping point that breaks him. He will spiral into a deep destructive depression and this time actually kill him. Lucy will then understand how Mike felt and they'll hook up on top of Paulo's grave.

Mike is really boring. And kind if a prick.

I sort of doubt that Taeshi has the guts to go that far but I guess we'll see

That would be a bit much. He's never stopped caring for her deeply

I think she was talking more about the theams of suicide. i doubt lucy would try to go out by cutting herself.

So, how inaccurate is this at this point

I doubt that Lucy will "coldly" reject him, even though she'll reject him for sure, and as opposed to a deep destructive depression he's probably go full retard on Augustus instead.

This is Paulo we're talking about after all, he's not going to give up just because Lucy says no, if anything he's going to double down.

Personally I'm more interested to see what Mike's endgame with Lucy is, he's dying to say... something to her but what is he expecting?

I doubt he even knows himself. He literally jumped back and hid behind a doorway when she returned to not have to interact with her

>Jazz and Lucy are jealous of each other

...why?

>Lucy likes Paulo kind of and is jealous of his girlfriend
>Paulo has always been super into Lucy, which made Jasmine jealous as his girlfriend

Oh yeah forgot that chart is outdated

They have to reorganize and update the shit out of that chart, though it's telling that even back then that Augustus =>

This comic isn't good

Fixes:
>Paulo and Tess are now just amicable exes pretty much
>Paulo hates Abbey back
>Daisy and Abbey not dating, mutual heartbreak maybe
>Jasmine is now disappointed in Paulo
>Paulo's Lucy crush should be updated to love
>Lucy should have ??? marks towards everyone but Augustus, they should mutually be best friends or something
>McCain is now dead
>Kizuna is now getting fucked in the ass

You aren't good.

Godamnit, I wanted my fucking fix today. Guess I'll have to wait till monday.

>McCain is now dead

Seriously, was his last canon appearance being strangled to death by Sue? I know it was a joke but more hilarious in retrospect considering he's never seen again.

Out of context it looks like this is serial killer Sue on a murder rampage.

>Two "envious"s on the arrow from Daisy to Lucy.

Welp, this sure as shit won't change when she finds out how close Augustus and Lucy are now.

TELL ME ABOUT PAULO, WHY IS HE BEST BOY?

She got pretty upset at the very idea of it back in Pillow Talk.

I notice there's no connection at all between Abbey and Jasmine on the chart. Should something be added at this point or is it too soon to speculate?

Considering everything going on in this chapter, any updates to that chart would be too soon to speculate, I think. Paulo's eruption at the table feels like just the tip of the iceberg for everything that's being foreshadowed. It would have to be updated on a weekly basis until we see the full fallout.

Tough if I had to draw a connection at this very moment, I'd say mutual respect.

I would love to see how daisy reacts when she finds out about Lucy and augutus

If Paulo were a little bit more mature he'd be a decent boyfriend for everyone except Sue and the lesbians.

My guess, very very badly.

Abbey cursing is bizarrely adorable

Because Abbey's an explosive creeper, David is literally retarded, Mike is a pussy, Augustus is a weirdo, and Mccain is apparently fucking dead.

Augustus > Abbey > Paulo = Mike
(David alone in a venn diagram bubble completely separate from equation)

Which still leaves Matt and Jordan.

I'm curious to see how Paulo reacts too.

This is what happens when Lucy doesn't want to hang out with him, so you can probably multiply the response by a bit when he finds out that Lucy doesn't want to hang out with him because she wants to hang out with Augustus.

>every line from paulo is now "casual sex"

> Lucy hits rock bottom and gets a suicide arc
> Paulo's going to hit rock bottom and get a full-on gay arc

>gay arc
whyyyyyy mah boi ???
the only gayness i will admit is with mike

Rock bottom for him is gunna be Daisy. It's Suitcase's ship, isn't it?

Paulo is gonna get AIDS.

Matt is a faggot and Jordan is a literal faggot.

Augustus best boy though.

But Jordan wants that hot Rach ass

Not that kind of faggot.

I'm surprised he hasn't already fucked Rachel, considering how she would spread her legs for pretty much everyone. I mean, we know now that she got feelings for Paulo she's not fucking other guys, but he had plenty of time before then.

Nah I think everyone important aside from Lucy and Augustus are gonna get a "you all fucking suck and need to stop being dramatic little shits" arc.

Paulo's is the most obvious right now along with Abbey, but Daisy and Mike in particular are long overdue for actually getting theirs.

>gets to person abusing you to almost commit suicide
>still get abused

They never learn

Oh, is that why they hang out? That fox!

Oh she likes him, it's just that brocode dictates that she can't tap that.

damn, i love this smile

IT'S NOTHING, AAAAAAGH!

I think if we ever get back to that moment at the table with Jasmine and Abby he's probably going to tell her about his "fight" with Daisy and how much he hates Paulo. Jasmine to that is probably going to open up to her thoughts on him and maybe reveal some of that "heart of gold" that everyone says Paulo has to Abby and kinda give some context to why Daisy (and even Mike) respect him/are friends with him.

Really, Abby knows all to well Paulo's dickish and womanizing public view, but he still knows little about the real him and it's probably baffling to him how he has friends at all. So maybe he should make an effort to give him a chance maybe? idk. Then it's gonna lead to a big thing at Daisy's party where he admits some shit and wants to get back with Daisy (also maybe throw in some growing up on Daisy's side and truly sorting out her feelings for him).

Daisy's extremes of emotion are always adorable

Mike would absolutely be bottom

damn i just got to the gay chapter
wasnt so bad it was aceptable, kinda forced on mah boi tought

Everybody thought it was just slapstick. A joke.

the perfect murder

>muh abusive upbringing

>Changing colors to represent mood changes

>McCain is now dead

well Sup Forums iam only 5 ch more to catch up
this last 10 werent so exciting like the others but were a good read

I honestly think that Abbey is going to be unable to get over his feelings for Daisy either way, torturing him because she still wants Mike/Paulo.

Things pick up again after Abbey strangles Paulo.

Daisy even kind of wants Augustus, that whore.

Of course he's not. He really loves her. Which is why it pains him to be walking out for now angry over Daisy not calling Paulo out on his shit. Lets see if Daisy can cut the BS and say she loves Abby and wants to deal with his problems and prove he isn't a "fucking burden."

seen how paulo got scared was pretty sad
now i understand the hate for abby
thats was totally uncalled for
and then daisy calling him asking to apology to abby and the dissapointment
mah boi is gettin a damn hard time

Will Daisy ever truly love Abbey?

dont think so
and i serioulsy hope they dont end together
daisy is only for paulo

Who knows. For all we know Taeshi will keep it up in the air for years of drama fuel.

this two really need to be redrawn

No, it's all over between them. Jasmine is going to bring Abbey to church and he's going to fall on his knees and give his heart and soul to Jesus like in my Chick tracts. And then they'll have a nice Christian wedding.

>Mike screams at Lucy, Daisy and Sue about how horrible they are and forces them to leave, then bangs Sandy all night long

dat manly paulo

His ghost constantly haunts Sue to punish her for her crimes.

ok seriously fuck you for changing my file name

>tfw you will never get a hug from fluffy daisy
why keep living ??

man i fucking love when vero pulls this retarded shit

At least we can get hyped up for some graphic shit

>11 pages full of graphic content

Hoo boy.... here comes the Drama.

>Sandy whenever Mike sends her a text

This sums up their last encounter pretty well
Also, Sandy is a fucking cunt too

Abbey seems to consider striped buttondown collared shirt to be his go-to social atire

I dont know about you guys, but I dont wear pajamas when I get drunk.

Wow Daisy, what a fatso. Guess she couldn't go easy on the ice cream.

shes not fat shes fluffy
why i cant find a good image of daisy and paulo is not a popular ship ??

She also gets even fluffier when mad

>Guess she couldn't go easy on the ice cream
But it was on sale!

That's just a clean dress shirt. I figure having a collar while having fur would get chafing

What internal conflict is Paulo experiencing here?

He's probably still burned about that phone call and is acting out to passively spite Daisy

He cares about Daisy and hates seeing her upset, but he's also very hurt after Daisy's phone call after Abbey assaulted him. Since that phone call Paulo's taken to the mindset of "if they think I'm such a jerk than fine, I'll be one". It's a pretty immature reaction, but he seems to think that making Daisy hate him will solve her Abbey problems and make her happy. Hearing her sound so disappointed in him fucked him up a bit.

holy fuck david is a huge nigger

Hey look its Amaya