You can only choose one Top Duck. Who do you choose?

You can only choose one Top Duck. Who do you choose?

>tfw I read it as "Top Cuck"
What the fuck is wrong with me?

choose for what? to fuck?

aren't both war-veterans?
I seem to remember that Donald sometime shas 'nam flashbacks and PTSD
>but I can't see Daffy ever served in any war
so I go with DOnald, just out of respect
>not that I am racist against black ducks, or anything like that

If it's for fucking then I choose Daffy since I don't think I could handle Donald's thick accent while taking his thick member.

"I'M CSHKRUMMING I'M CSHKRUMIMING"

fuck man. Pretty obvious anyway.

As a kid I preferred Daffy, but as I got older I realized Donald was better. But aren't these cartoons made for children.

Daffy's cartoons are better, but Donald has way better comics and expanded universe

>wanting to fuck male ducks

That's where you're wrong.

My brethren of African descent

pretty sure daffy hit hitler on the head with a mallet

Gooby pls.

this was the weirdest episode

Reminder that duck penises are 20-inch-long barbed corkscrew spirals that fire out of their bodies and evolved to facilitate their primary medium of intercourse, which is brutal rape.

Now imagine that weaponized penis scaled up to anthropomorphic proportions. Imagine Donald so completely losing himself in one of his characteristic rages that his dick pops out and lashes an innocent bystander. I'm sure he could knock the bark off a tree with the damn thing. Someone who can control themselves, like Scrooge, could even wrap their dick around an enemy's neck, hook the barbs into it, and snap it for a fatal blow.

I think that Donald works in so many levels that it makes him supperior to Daffy.

I mean, I think that the fact that we got so many great cartoons and more coming up that were created thanks to Donald Duck while Daffy only has Duck Dudgers says a lot.

Also Donald has great comics too.

Hell, the whole stands out on so many levels that most characters don't, Donals is its own thing

Scrooge McDuck > Duffy >>> Donald

>"I'M CSHKRUMMING I'M CSHKRUMIMING"

>"I'M CSHKRUMMING I'M CSHKRUMIMING"

>Dickhead vs Hothead
Tough choice

>Watchmojo
>yet another one of those that were or became buzzfeed corporate content that is worthless as those meme knife videos.

god damn stupid nigger