>>One of Marvel's biggest villains.
>>Looked phenomenal in the film.
>>Never used after one film.

Does this bother anyone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tI01wBXGHUs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Blame Hugo

I think when they were making this they didn't realize they would still be going like 5 years after the Avengers movie

>>Marvel refuses to recast Red Skull.
>>Meanwhile, they fucking replaced Terrance Howard after one film.
>>Even when Red Skull is heavily makeup.

This.

This is why "big name" actors are offered small roles and are killed in their debut movie (example: Tilda Swinton).

I'm sure they'll eventually bring him back, with a different actor. I'd rather they wait a while instead of immediately bring him back, considering he IS one of Marvel's biggest villains. There's the potential for him to make his big return in the future, while giving lesser known villains time to shine.

>"big name" actors
>Tilda Swinton and Hugo Weaving

I really wish we'd get wacky space adventures of Red Skull short film.

Like have him be held captive by the Collector

Of course, mouseketeer. Why blame the shit script

This. Despite the bulk of his career being built on them, Hugo Weaving seems fed up with nerd movies.

Because Hugo has expressed that he has no interest in returning to the role you fucking shitposting idiot

>I'd rather they wait a while
It's been 6 years

Why can't they recast? The face is a prosthetic, you can put that on anybody.

But it's been only two Cap movies without him.

I think its more that Marvel Studios just hasnt found the right place to bring him in yet. For the time being Id rather they focus more on fleshing out Zemo

You don't need the WWII Nazi villain for Cap in the modern era

SHIELD and the UN have become the "Nazi"

Thank you for understanding

And we might not have Evans by Cap by then.

>posting a nobody to attack big name actors

I fucking hate everything about TDKR Bane

>House of Ideas

>while giving lesser known villains time to shine.
Yeah, because Marvel is really putting a lot of effort into it's low and mid tier villains.

BANE?

Not only that, there have been several Red Skulls, not to mention how many times Schmidt has switched bodies.

>marvel wasting villains

No way

Which leads me back to

Yeah because Bane invented the fur collar coat

No, but he obviously inspired that artist.

Evans will come back. He's a complete flipflopper on that whole "I want to retire and direct from now on" thing.

Hes grown to love being Cap

You're a fucking moron and a casual. Zemo had the fur collar decades before Bane.

Oh look, now he stole some Kraven's clothes!

Didnt he fucking die? Besides, you're a fag if you tihnk recycled villians are better for storytelling than multiple villians. Why would you want less when you could have more?

>collar

>>>One of Marvel's biggest villains.

kek

>Blame Hugo

Why? He's not the only person to swear off Marvel. They were apparently shit to work for in the early days

> post credits scene of Infinity war
> pan across a grungy alien space bar
> in the background, galaxy news plays footage of the aftermath of the death of Thanos
> Shows the various avengers carrying off the now re-separated infinity stones to contain and hide them in places unknown.
> pull back the shot, showing us just the arm and shoulder of someone at the bar. The arm is holding a drink
> Captain America is carrying a glass box containing what is clearly the Tesseract
> The hand breaks the glass
> pan up
> Its red skull, dressed in space clothing
> "Seine sie..."
> End stinger

He's grown to love the money since everything else he does flops

What else has he done recently? The only thing I'm thinking of is Snowpiercer.

Well he also tried directing. He directed and stared in a film called "before we go" which I'm guessing didn't open anywhere but film festivals because it made fuck all money

>"I want to retire and direct from now on"

What happen is that nobody really wants him on their movies.

The same goes with Thor, Hulk, Scarlet, Quicksilver.

I bet they are doing ok but one would think that they would be making huge movies after one or two Avengers films.

Sames goes with MaRey Sue from Star Wars

And it got a 20% at RT.
>anti-DC meme got more BTFO than BvS
Oh the irony.

It was a VOD movie made on a shoestring budget. I actually watched it, it was okay.

His next movie is "Gifted", from Marc Webb. He's also doing a movie adaptation of BBC's "Jekyll".

>Frank Adler (Chris Evans) dedicates himself to raising his niece, child prodigy Mary Adler (McKenna Grace), after the death of her equally bright mother. Their peaceful life is disrupted when Frank's estranged, domineering mother Evelyn Adler (Lindsey Duncan) learns of Mary's mathematical skills and demands that she leave with her, despite Frank's objections that Evelyn's demanding nature are what led to his sister's death. Frank and Evelyn then engage in a bitter legal battle for Mary's custody.

youtube.com/watch?v=tI01wBXGHUs

They should totally hire Brendan Fraiser for it.

I'm not even kidding, the guy's a comic actor first but when he can do a pretty good about face

You must think Chris Evans is a big name now.

>Prodigy daughter of a prodigy mother
What are the chances. No, seriously.
I mean this breaks disbelief and I watch fucking capeshit.

You read "successful women" and you're immediately triggered, sad.

Being prodigies do not equal success, user. If it triggers you, tell me the odds of a boy child prodigy of a prodigy father.

why are you freaking out over a smart woman having a smart kid?

I know this board loves Chris Evans as their go-to reaction pic, but there is no bigger cuck than him. He had to play 2nd fiddle to an old jew in his own movie.

Except he didn't.

It was clearly a Cap movie.

Because he is a sad little "man"

I guess you don't know the concept of a nuclear family.

What are changing statistics?

Yes, those exist too.

Thanks for reminding me, user. A smart person having a smart kid isn't hard to believe either, though.

there should be a Masters of Evil with all the villains who are actually still alive
>Zemo
>Abomination
>Red Skull
>Justin Hammer
>Mordo

Is that it? Is that all of them? There's Loki but he has enough screen time desu