A House Divided Against Itself Cannot Stand

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EHNL8iSh4pM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_Empire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not particularly secret though

>it's worked for congress

thats a weird name for a event really

Does anyone besides Steve, Zemo, and MCU guy whose name I'd misspell?

>>Secret
You mean Secret in that the first issue has them blow up monuments and shit?

I thought he was hydra?

Finally we can stop calling it Hydra War.

I hope the event starts with Cap capping a hero in the face, like Carol Danvers.

>Sup Forums is too pleb to see the clear reference

I don't know whether to be pissed or glad, knowing how triggered people will/would get

You want to see Cap capping Cap?

Nixon still committed suicide in the 616 ?

>All the heroes were suddenly kidnapped!
>But shhhhh, it's a secret!

>A mad cosmic entity is on earth learning how to....do thing?
>.....it's a secret?

>Terror attacks on America from Latveria!
>But shhhhh, it's a secret

>Tons of buildings were destroyed as aliens are living among us
>But shhhhhh, it's a secret.

>The entire fucking planet crashed into another planet.
>But it's a secret!

Man, the Marvel Universe sucks at keeping secrets.

CAP your CAP CAPPING CAP's

Why is Captain Hydra so perfect?

youtube.com/watch?v=EHNL8iSh4pM

Secret Invasion or the Scret Empire group from the comics?

Because it's a logical place to take a character whose entire identity was wrapped up in place which has rotted away due to neoliberalism and corporatism

He's a better villain than any introduced in the past 5 years.

Is this a company event or just Cap story

>neoliberalism and corporatism
What is the reason people choose to blame liberals for literally everything?

I just want Cap to off a Tumblr fan favorite in a way to make them freak out.

>White
>Male

Gee, you tell me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_Empire

Sup Forums doesn't read comics.

They were in US Avengers 2 days ago.

>Secret Empire
Is this some kind of sex thing?

Because cap was probably a classical liberal and I'm contrasting modern america to the america cap was from.

Pretty sure originally it might have been a Cap story but the OUTRAGE most likely bumped up into an event.

For know all we know is that both Cap titles, Thunderbolts, and Uncanny Avengers are going to lead to the event, HydraCap is also going to pop in USAvengers, Occupy Avengers, and Deadpool.

>Deadpool
but why

>Member that movie where Shield was Hydra all along? Now Captain America was Hydra all along! P-please buy our books. Bendis is getting hungry again.

Dude, hydra always had moles on shield

Boy I sure fucking love events!

Add Miles because of that scene we've seen like 10 times.
And the new Fury Jr title they've just announced by Robinson and ACO.
>Occupy Avengers
You think? I know it's the perfect occasion for Walker to go all political, but that book didn't even establish its premise so far.
If Duggan is on board with this and gets to articulate some of the core parts it could be legitimately good.
I liked Standoff but the Avengers titles seemed to tie in just to be there and do barely anything.

So how is the Miles kill Cap moment going to work out? My guess? Cap switches Jack Flag out in his costume who gets killed.

That's nice. Let's have an event for something that's already happened before!

>You think?
The "Coming This Year" page at the end of issue 2 had Steve going "I'm going to enjoy killing you, Clint."

Bendis isn't writing either Cap book, and I'm sure is pretty steamed he no longer gets to use Steve as an inspirational figure to Miles without the former looking like he has ulterior motives.

Why would it be a sex thing?

Because Duggan likes Cap (he actually has expressed interest in writing the main title) and he's writing Uncanny Avengers.

The in story reason? Cap gained a bit of compassion for Deadpool during "The good, the bad, and the ugly" especially after he saw how tortured and fucked up his life was and how others used him for their own gain. Seeing as Professor X gave Logan a chance to reform he also gave Wade the same courtesy and made him an Avenger (to the horror, protest, and confusion of everyone else).

Deadpool thought he didn't deserve it but the fact that Steve vouched for him when no one else did made him not want to let Steve down, and it got to the point he was self conscious about how Steve perceived him and when he found out he killed his own parents while being brainwashed and went to confirm it with Doctor Strange he asked Stephen not to tell anyone, specifically Cap.

Of course Hydra Cap disbanded the Uncanny Avengers and said some pretty nasty things to Wade and spinned the whole situations as him being betrayed by his own team when in reality he just wanted to remove himself from the team. Wade felt like shit but he's also hurt and extremely petty about it (he throws darts at a picture of Cap).

So yeah he's one of the characters who is going to be emotionally invested in the whole Hydra Cap thing.

you know, he's a part of Hydra now do to cosmic cube/ reality rewriting shennanigans. He didn't just decided to be hydra one day to stick it to the big mean SJWs

EWING YOU MADMAN! YOU KNEW!

I don't think, I know, the end of issue #2 teased it with the final page having a preview to a future issue with Cap saying "I'm going to enjoy killing you, Clint"

>keikaku Steve

Still more secret than Secret Invasion.

ehehehehe another event right after our previous event eheheheh

ready to get your comics fucked by tie-ins?

ehehehe
cumps
Marvel

Is to late to have him build a Dark Avengers team?

So other than Zemo, who would be on his team?

Civil War II, so Dark Reign II.
When World War Hulk II and Secret Invasion II

Another Event I Cannot Stand

I really but really like Hood, add also the Dark Ant-Man and Moonstone

All you guys have to do is stop ruining everything and then move to Mexico and all will be forgiven.

His old pal Fixer, for sure

>dark ant-man

who? Aren't all the size changers either good guys or hank?

Who will Captain Hydra murder next?

>Trump confirmed to be a supervillain-in-chief of 616
>Guaranteed to commit sudoku
>Liberals were right all along!

Nah, Steve will be the one to commit sudoku, more pottery that way.

>Civil War II still sold well despite everyone hating it

I know that this is been the case for over 10 years now but I really hope Marvel takes a break from the annual event nonsense after whatever the fuck this thing is.

But they wont

Reminder that that plot point came from Secret Warriors

I wish. He's gonna get stabbed through the heart by Bendis' OC.

Taskmaster going by solicits. TESS-One is now under Taskmaster's control so probably him too.

No he won't, Ulysses' visions can be avoided if you know about them. Captain Hydra will take steps to ensure it doesn't happen.

egad you're surface

I think the closest we got to a "non-big annual" was Original Sin, where most of the tie-ins were related to their respective runs and not the event.

Neoliberals are why we have Trump. Fuck them. Need more ND liberals again.

I'm surprised it doesn't have the word Hydra anywhere in the title. For marketing purposes it would have made more sense.

Yeah and it sucked. Nothing happened.

By killing Miles?

>Secret Invasion II
what a horrible this will be

What're the odds that the last few issues get delayed?

idiots are why we have trump. we could have gotten literally anyone who knew what they were doing but noooo

TRIGGERED
They wouldn't dare do this to Jack. Not after putting him in a coma for months right after having him do something again.

Selvig, Taskmaster, maybe even Fixer and Moonstone via Zemo (who going by the Tbolts solicits will want his team back).

Although whatever Kobik did to Fixer and Moonstone might have them not joining.

But I can see a bunch of C-list villains hopping on board, Spencer loves them, although those who have a heart and conscious might think it wrong that Cap is evil.

I am kind of questioning if he murdered him since the ast two people he claimed to murder he didn't murder.

Then again he pushed Jack Flag out of a moving plane.

Well Steve said after he saw the vision that he DGAF about dying if his vision for Hydra was realized.

Dying is the least of his problems and worries.

So Nixon is coming back?

I will buy two of every issue in this event if the final villain is Richard M. Nixon.

you have no idea what neoliberalism is do you?

Thing is, it's not so much people buying it as it is stores buying it because they think people will buy it.

>Ewing setting up the secret empire, who are the mortal enemies of his future empire
>Miles already confirmed to get the killing blow against Cap
>Deadpool and Taskmaster will probably both be involved, possibly together

I haven't even started hydracap yet but I'm hyped

You should probably check it out, it's a good story so far. Gotten bogged down by CW2 stuff, but Spencer's making the best with what he can.

I want Nixon to be the main baddie too.

It's gonna be Trump. He's going to be the leader.

>Being excited about Miles.

who backstabs who first

Either Otto or Hydra Cap.

>Secret Wars
>Standoff
>Civil War
>Now it's Secret Empire
Are they just rehashing event titles now? How much longer till Atlantis Attacks Again?

Needs another superior one to complete the team but im blanking on who

Because it's their fault.

Maker, duh

>now
last year was like the fourth event to be titled Secret Wars

I don't think that one's fair. Unlike Civil War 2 this was built up with several storylines over the years and is the big payoff to Captain America's story. Unlike CW2 which was made up as they went along. Also Spencer can at least plot a story unlike Bendis.

Make it a bingo card.

Jude made it for his site
And like most of his content, he got the idea from Sup Forums

It doesn't matter if they have been building it since Marvel Comics #1, if it checks a box, it checks a box. That's it. And I can see it checking every single one of them by the end.

>Another fucking Heroes Vs. Heroes event

Handwave it with HydraCap and all you want, that's exactly what this fucking is

>mfw we'll never get a Dark Avengers team with Hydra Cap along with Agent Toxin, Taskmaster, Zemo, Moonstone, and Winter Soldier

end my life senpai

Duh.

Marvel doesn't care about villains.

Take Winter Soldier out and I'm all for it.