>call goes well, hang up and flick on tv from bed
>opening scenes from Office Space
>Micheal Bolton is gangster rapping in his car while stuck in traffic
>prop pillows up and pull up covers, let out an inner 'fuck yeah'
>maximum comfy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gH8ec8Sthig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

skipping work and watching TV, I think NEETS feel this all the time.

They may sleep in everyday but they will never know the feeling you get after making that call and they will never really know this movie

Why do you think I'm a NEET you stupid asshole?

Because you have no real talent?

I literally work every God damn day and 5 days out of the week I work 2 different jobs in the same day. Fuck you.

At least I'm getting adderall perscribed next week.

Yeah, and you call in sick because you have talent? What are you, a fucking ventriloquist?

Why do people wear a short sleeve shirt with a tie?

Baby want a bottle?

I actually enjoy my work. I get paid to sit around most of the time and when I do need to do something I feel like I'm actually contributing in a tangible way to production and workflow.

Not OP, but he pretty much hacked them into giving him a day off. That's called social engineering and it's considered a talent, yes.

>NEET
>skipping jobs, ever

Do you even know what NEET means?

cringe

And I hacked society into not having to go in the first place. If anything his boss knows exactly whats up because the doctor wrote "he's a lazy cunt" in latin and is planning to fuck him even harder when comes back.

>And I hacked society into not having to go in the first place
Oh yeah, keep telling yourself that.

That's not even the OP you fucking mongoloid.
If you're employed then you are not NEET.
Go back to having conversations with the curtains and wait for your pills.
In the mean time, pic related

he's a nerd who listents to rap "music"
should tell you all about his tatse

You can all act high and mighty but I will be still napping when you slave away in the job you hate. Then I will get up and take a long shower and go back to bed.

He's a pre Y2K programmer

Hahahahahaha
Oh boy I sure am sad I don't slave 50 weeks a year so that I can enjoy asking permission, like some submissive bitch, to enjoy a movie in the morning.
You sure have it made wagecuck.
In fact what you've done is tried to say
>rich people will never know that feeling of having no money then finding a crisp £20 in the street.
Pathetic

I don't hate my job, but you're basically saying you sleep, get up, take a shower, and go back to sleep. Damn man, you really rek those wagecucks. They don't have the time to enjoy life because they're spending 10+ hours in work and commuting, but you do.

Your depression is showing

It's either get a job or SSI, which pays $650 a month.
That's almost enough to pay half of the rent.

>c-can I stay h-home today master, the doctor says I'm sick
>you got one day

Wow, what a win! I bet you have to ask for premission to go to the toilet as well.

Then what are you complaining about if you enjoy work? You bitter little shit.

When I was a kid I always thought working in a cubicle would be fun

I'm not, because I'm not OP? Have all the years of NEETism made a potato out of your brain?

>that feel when you actually stop hesitating and finally decide you're not going
Better than any orgasm

>fresh room break boss?
this is literally (You)

I'd rather be a potato than you dude. Also remember where you are, you're not here because you're a high achiever.

Isn't office space a film about how becoming a neet is vastly preferably to working?
Did you watch it having a little fantasy that "maybe, I won't go back, haha! Yea I'll never go back" but all the time worrying about that missed days pay or the work that will need to be caught up on or maybe you'll get caught out.

>you're not here because you're a high achiever.
Don't project your incompetence on other anons just to feel better about yourself. No one wouldn't be talking if you didn't have such an attitude.

>unironically calling anyone a wagecuck
*INHALES*

But user, he needs the money to pay for that new iPhone, it's very important. You would understand if you had friends like him.

Why do people hate going to work?
>Keeps you busy the hours you would've spent doing nothing anyway
>Learn/become better at a craft
>Socialize
>Usually tons of girls to pick up from
Unless you work with computers, in which case you have my condolences, there's literally no reason to hate work

>no one wouldn't be talking if you didn't have such an attitude.

Repeat this to yourself in silence a couple of times you genius.

They claim to be proud of their lifestyle yet they 're the most bitter Sup Forums inhabitants you will ever come across, so easy to trigger

Or you know, follow the purpose of every human being and save money and get a stable income so you can take care of a proper family and reproduce?
Not everyone hates themselves like you do neets, some of us actually like ourselves and want our DNA to be passed on

Right, I guess acting superior because of being NEET really helps in a conversation. And just because, deep down inside, you feel like trash, others should too, right?

What talent have you got?
What part of your job couldn't be done by millions of other people?

>having a job you don't love doing
Wagecuck.

Sometimes I wake up late after 9am. Occasionally when that happens I think about all the millions of people already at work or rushing because they are late. While I let out my morning piss and go switch the kettle on for my first cup of tea, while I casually open my fridge and cupboards taking my time to choose what I will make for breakfast or maybe I'll switch the oven on for some croissants i like to think of all those people.
I take my breakfast outside to my garden and as the morning sun hits the garden furniture cloaking it in an orange autumn glow I think. "I wish I worked every day so I could appreciate this more meant better"

Anyone got the video of that fatfuck crying while watching the new juju abrams star wars trailer?

oh no

I never said I don't appreciate employment, just that taking that day off every now and again and watching this flick is very comfy for me.
You will never understand, that is my point

More like save money and lose it to some whore that cheats on you while you're out "providing" for your family. Meanwhile your son hates you because you're never there and is not even yours in the first place. Then you'll end up a divorced 40 something wearing stubbles, eating tuna from the can, not being able to cope with his solitude because he depends on others for emotional support. But at least your ultra important legacy slavecuck DNA fed another totally replaceable agent of mediocrity into the system, what a win.

God dam my iPhone and its auto correct sometimes. I really should upgrade from the 7 to the new 8.
In fact, my payments from the tax payers are in tomorrow I think I'll do just that.
Oh but tomorrow is Sunday, oh well I'll go on Monday. Yes a nice leasurely trip to the Apple Store on an autumn morning.
Maybe I'll stop off st the cinema on the way home and after grab a lunch at that new Japanese restaurant that's opened.
I sure wish I worked though, it would make me appreciate taking the day off to do all that.

Not all women are like your mother friend, don't project

Not that guy but his employer seems to think he's worth something and pays him for it.
As for you, you're just a leach, a parasite

What fucking country do you live in where you can just call in sick in your own account and aren't required a doctor's note?

>tfw low cost of living
>tfw work in warehouse for 16.50 an hour
>take minimum of 3 days a week, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
>Monday through Thursday off
>make 510 a week, more if I want overtime
>rent is 450, utilities 190
Feels really good, mane. Might cash in my savings and put it down on a house, my monthly would probably go down

Pathetic. Don't try to act moral when you're worse than beta scum

*slow clap* Oh look at you, the wagecuck sherrif patrolling Sup Forums winning an argument at a time against those arrogant filthy NEETS, who are just trolled by your awesomeness. If only they understood the world like you. If only... but you will show them...

youtube.com/watch?v=gH8ec8Sthig

Feels that most posters here will never understand

>property developer
>work about 3 months on each property (literally love it, especially when it gets to the interior design stage)
>have about 12 weeks off inbetween selling and buying the next one
>make just over 200k a year
>part time neet

I made it lads

It's understandable, really. Not leaving a house and not engaging in physial and/or mental activities for years (shitposting on Sup Forums does not apply) leads to an unhealthy psyche.

>calling off on Monday

Chads call off on Friday for maximum pussy crushing

Too true. There are some real gems in this thread. You know who you are, don't bother responding to me.

Depends where you work.
Not everyone is a tacobell nigger

What talents I do have, doesn't essentially matter. Could my job be done by other people? Of course, it's statistically impossible to say it couldn't. That's our major difference though. I know I'm not special, you think you are. You laugh at wagecucks for wasting their precious time by being slave to their employees, but what do you do with your time? You criticize them for indulging into their personal consumerism fueled escapism, but you practically do the same -try to fill the void with your own kinds of 'drugs'. You're not different, but you're acting high and all mighty, trying to tell them and yourselves, you have some sort of a moral high ground. That's why you're worse, because even though you're preaching about what's real when you're the biggest hypocrites.

Pah, I'm sure your mother is an angel you stupid alcoholic.

>living hand to mouth as a welfare taker who exists to consume
>pretending to know what pride is
Top Lel

Whatever makes you sleep at night buddy.

Whatever makes you sleep all day, buddy.

We didn't make the thread wagey.
Is this really how you're going to spend your Saturday though? Arguing on Sup Forums? You've only got a few hours before work starts again on Monday!
Quick wagey, quick! You've got to make the most of your allotted free personal time

Never heard of a position where you can just call in sick. Must be an American thing.

To be fair, having to suck up to some guy who acts like your superior isn't really that pride inducing either. Wow, you make your own living. What you are living is what Nietzsche called slave morals, literally. You should read Nietzsche once in your free time.

Depends on what kind of company he's working for and his relationship with managers more than a country. Fuck, you NEETs don’t know nothing about anytihing, do you?

Maybe you should use your free time to interact with people then, it's pretty common.

So you've got no talent and the only thing between you and the neets is the time it takes for your boss to find someone who will do your job for less

that's it my dude, that's the feel
pic unrelated

>implying only neets are living hand to mouth

>having to suck up to some guy...isn't pride inducing
>now go read this guy I suck up to
Hmm

>skips work
>watches movie about work

whoa don't go too crazy, op

I imagine your interaction is limited to "hey how's work? You know how it is, not bad I guess..." and drinking. Or you talk about some novelty fad for a few minutes. Maybe sports. You will never have any meaningful interaction with anybody though because you're not a human, you're just a dead person in a meat suit. A philosophical zombie.

>all these wagies

At least I don't have to call Nietsche and pretend I'm sick.

hahaha so this is the power of living in a 3rd world country :^)

I'm a machinist from NZ. I have taken a full week off before, claiming to be sick.
Pretty much unlimited sick days. Never been denied sick pay or asked for doctors note.
I've even told my boss I'd been out drinking all night before, he's like lol, all my bro.

>you don't pull this shit when you know you're needed by the company
>you don't abuse it like a nigger
>you give and take, put the extra effort in for the boss when the company needs it
It's give and take

Talking about mental stability. Why aren't there any NEETs committing mass shootings?

It seems you're awfully obsessed with giving orders and being a master. Is that what it comes down to, you're essentially dreaming of being a master?

In a way, what you're saying is true. Every boss is looking to pay as little as possible for the same (or even bigger) amount of work. That doesn't mean you're out of luck though. Normally, by the time they DO find someone cheaper, you will have gathered enough experience to either get a promotion or find some other job. And that's the natural circle of work life. NEETs seem to fail to understand that, like they have a totally reverse perspective of things and life. As if they think everything in life is static.

>having to rely on the government or even your parents to get food/shelter
lyl

*yawns and stretches*

Ahhh. How relaxing...oh, hello there little wagie, I didn't see you there! Have you enjoyed your little one-day holiday free from labor? Well, I sure hope you did. Your free days are over now. Better get to bed soon! You know what they say: another day, another dollar.

And me? Oh, I'm just collecting my neetbux. My savings is over 55k now, I sleep in most of the day, and I don't have to worry about traffic, overtime, or wait for Friday to enjoy myself :^)

Work reaaaaally hard for me this week, okay? I've got checks to collect! Tick tock, wagecuck!

No, you don't get to respond. No one cares about what you retards think. Lmao.

Because organizing and executing a mass shooting would be too much work for them.

>neets
>acquiring firearms
>those repeating digits

>having to rely on work to get food or shelter

Unless your a farmer you rely on people too. And I would go so far and say you probably don't do anything that couldn't be done more effectively without you. Like a good of 90% of jobs is just bullshit nobody really needs, but society would fall apart if we would have admit it, because your whole personality is based on work.

>He doesn't work two days a week while collecting autismbux

It's not the government. It's you.
Thank you for working for me and giving me your money.

you guys are all idiots, the government pays me to get my education

I literally pay for my gf, my drugs and everything I want with government money just so I can finish a grad degree, i even did this with my undergrad. I've lived off taxpayer funds for over 6 years

>No motivation
It's the reason why SSRI's can cause suicides.

Have you ever heard two average IQ normies engaging in a discussion. They literally say nothing of value it's like two apes sniffing each other's rear ends but with words. If I had anything to say a slave you like you would be interested in, I would do something wrong. Seriously.

You must be very proud. Your lifes achievement are those digits

I was organising my bills on Thursday and realised I get $35,800 from the wagies.
What do you get my fellow neet?

Look at it this way. I've taken another hour at least from your weekend and monday is coming fast.

I guess deluding yourself like that must make the fact that youll never be able to engage in those a bit easier to cope with

*INHALES*
HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

check your own double doubles

You seem to only take, by nature. But do you actually give anything, aside from head?