What was the strangest fanfic based on a Sup Forums property you guys ever read?

What was the strangest fanfic based on a Sup Forums property you guys ever read?

Don't bullshit me, i know you guys are into this shit.

Who is this cutie?

Chadseid

Isn't Chadseid the robot dude in the background?

yea. the cutie is named Chadseid, I don't see whats confusing here

Quick someone turn this into a MILFseid thread

Okay, who's the girl then?

Chadseid is a dude.

Depends on what kind of strange you are talking about, but the first thing to come to mind in terms of pure oddness was a Warhamemr 40K/Winnie the Pooh crossover. Champion of Khorne gets transported there as a joke, tries to rage out, realizes nothing can actually be killed there, then gets BTFO by Rabbit.

>Champion of Khorne gets transported there as a joke, tries to rage out, realizes nothing can actually be killed there, then gets BTFO by Rabbit.

This sounds incredible.

>mfw

Anywho, the really weird stuff I read was when I was going through my "online fan MSting" phase in my early teens.

I really need to binge watch the rest of MST3K - I stopped just before Frank got fired.

I knew i`ll use that image someday.

I've never seen the original of this.

>Champion of Khorne gets transported there as a joke, tries to rage out, realizes nothing can actually be killed there, then gets BTFO by Rabbit.
Holy shit give me a link, that sounds fucking amazing.

Me neither.

That sounds like the absolutely cool kind of strange. Link please.

Grievetan

Multiversity went too far.
I want to go further

That's not Grievetan. Is it?

Grievetan is way less busty and much cuter.

Yeah, doesn't look much like Grieve-tan.

Isn't it Peeg?

not Sup Forums, but the Naruto x GearsofWar fic i read was pretty far out there

W-wath.

I read a fanfic crossover between Harry Potter and Batman. It opened with Voldemort trying to steal some artifact to amplify his power from the Gotham Museum, but Batman showed up, broke both his arms, and beat him within and inch of his life before he could cast a spell.

Seems about right.

Fanfics with Batman are always strange.