Supernatural Season 13

>Mfw Dean goes rushing into another situation guns blazing like the retard that he is.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilot_(Supernatural)
youtube.com/watch?v=RN6FK_rr1cg
youtube.com/watch?v=tUd1vVFL8WY
youtube.com/watch?v=p5z24_JN5c0
youtube.com/watch?v=uVu3S0Ooh_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=XvyBjW3LjQw
youtube.com/watch?v=nS7AMi2tdYw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ws2-FX6KoXM
youtube.com/watch?v=l7TYfWUTlcM
youtube.com/watch?v=spDMqUvg3nE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i hated dean a little bit whenever he keeps insisting jack is evil and wanting to end him but only a little and not for long because i'll always remember dean is the most awesome brother.

>pic related
it's from the ep when sam and dean went to heaven and that's dean's heaven/paradise where his happiest moment/memory is when he made his kid brother happy.

i'm sure later in the season dean will have a change of heart and accept jack is not evil and apologize to jack.

fuck forgot pic related

I don't like Dean because he's too selfish. The people round him make sacrifices for him, but he doesn't want to let them go, or est in peace.

>mfw it's a dean heavy episode

user, you're confusing love with selfishness. you must really be messed up emotionally if you can't differentiate the two.

>let them go
and please stop watching titanic. it's not good for your emotional well-being.

>2 posters
>mfw only op and me itt

why are there so few of us, user?

>angels buffed again
what happened to going toe-to-toe with them surviving?
whatever...

It's like 3am in America

A mid level demon could click their fingers and explode the Winchesters and we saw one of the angels telekinetically rip apart a steel door. Don't expect sense from the fights.

>mfw sammy doesnt realize how much i love him and calls me a retard instead

No mid level demon can pull this off

Angels are back in heaven. I assume they have wings agains

North america is just waking up. And that's only our coast

Crowley and you can't even claim he was high level, he should have been one of the strongest once he became king of hell but the show kept him mid level so he would never be above Castiel.

You also unnamed demons completely lock down the Winchesters with TK and not kill them because of plot armor.

Crowley as king of hell has access to souls which boosts his power.

The only arguable demon who can do this and isn't high level would be meg but meg trained under alastair and to an extent knew spells just like ruby and astaroth so witchcraft arguably makes meg more than just a mid tier demon

Azazel is high tier

Telekinesis is a generic demon power. Biokinetic-smiting isn't

Hit the books more, user. Bobb will be disappointed

dean don't kill he's good guy

Have we started breaking into a more mainstream audience, bros?

Haven't seen premiere yet but man the nephalim shit is boring, that one ep in season 5 with the cambion was way more interesting

t. Jesse Turner

>ywn be this perfect with the perfect squad but bobby should have been here instead of crowley

Was the premiere good? I'm finishing up season 11 right now but I got the new one recorded for later

>mfw your bros are retard weirdos

Id say 8/10 with hype, 7 without

>its a dean prays to god to bring people back from the dead episode

this is getting

O L D
L
D

Fuck u sammy

>dean proceeds to mourn and finally let go of all of them

Welp that shut me up

I want to see them decimate the british men of letters.

You havent finished the 12th season yet?

I have. Killing the main bitch in 'murica doesn't really constitute as wiping out all of them britfags now does it?

I dont think the BMOL will be relevant again to the plot. Although id like to see the "huntaa" from Japan where Bobby trained and first met a kitsune

We'll see. So far the plot is very thin for this season. I'm rewatching the entire series and I have to say season 3 and 4 were a lot better than what we've got recently.

OFFICIAL SEASON PREMIERE POWER RANKINGS

GOD TIER

>2.01 In My Time of Dying
>5.01 Sympathy for the Devil
>4.01 Lazarus Rising
>1.01 Pilot
>7.01 Meet the New Boss

GOOD TIER

>13.01 Lost and Found

OKAY TIER

>6.01 Exile on Main St
>11.01 Out of the Darkness and Into the Fire

SHIT TIER

>3.01 The Magnificent Seven (seriously started off ok then turned into complete trash)
>10.01 Black
>12.01 Keep Calm and Carry On
>8.01 We Need to Talk about Kevin

WOULD RATHER WATCH PIRANHAS EAT MY DICK THAN SEE AGAIN TIER

>9.01 I think I'm gonna like it here

Pilot aint that great. Move it to good tier

Magnificent Seven is at least good tier are you fucking kidding me we see Ruby there the first time

>see ruby for the first time

and it was cringey as shit

>dude who was that masked chick
>awful acting by everyone but dean and bobby
>introduces ebin demon killing knife and gets rid of any interesting way they could have taken out the 7 deadly sins

I mean my god those english hunters alone

And Pilot was gr8 m8

>woman in white
>jessica on the roof at the end

Isaac being forced to drink bleach was legit one of the creepiest and most fucked up things in the entire series

And only a couple demons were stabbed by the knife. The rest were exorcised

I agree, it deserves a higher rating.

I stopped watching this season but the fact they've had a demon/human offspring before on the show did they ever bring up the kid who was one and went to Australia?

Lucifer is a fallen archangel, not a stinking demon. What I don't understand is how the everliving fuck a stinking human with no powers at all, and a powerful being can have offspring who is even more powerful. It doesn't make any fucking sense.

It's almost as if it's inexplicably unnatural

It's like mixing gasoline with water and expecting napalm. Zero logic.

In a show about magic and supernatural. The jefferson starships were hybrids and said to be the perfect beasts but levis are a thing. Jane the nephilim was part angel but was weaker than a cambion. Hell castiel was weaker than a cambion. It's what makes the universe interesting because power levels aren't just a pyramid but becomes more like rock paper scissors

No, it's like mixing potassium and water and expecting a violent, explosive reaction, which is exactly what happens

>power levels aren't just a pyramid
and that's bullshit, it should be a pyramid

Says who? You know high tier demons were more powerful than low tier angels right?

Levis trump almost all other species physically but cant do shit against witches or ghosts

Death is powerful but his servants are easily overpowered by demons or angels

Who the fuck is Levis? Jesus fucking christ, there is no character named Levis in supernatural.

Leviathans, you dim bulb

Boy you'll die on your first hunt memory like that

Man this spin-off is going to fucking suck, is the audience teen girls for that shit jesus

Hoping it's good because my turbo autism can't take a bad spin off of the same universe of this show that already has its own problems

>there's an alternate universe where we got a Samuel colt spin-off instead of season 6

Ben braeden spin off when

hopefully never

Damn, Jared's hairline has really taken a hit. No wonder he keeps that autistic hair style.

What is your problem

Any games like Supernatural besides the Witcher

Painkiller

Why dont we make one

This show is just going to keep going and I have learned to just take it all in and stop complaining

in my own headcanon demons can't normally use Telekinesis but when they possess a human if the demon is strong enough they can force activation of latent psychic potential that all humans possess

at the very least we know that demons can forcibly increase a normal human's natural strength and tank conventional guns and knives like they're nothing

go on...

Whats the best/darkest MOTW post season 5?

The Memory Remains for nostalgia

French Mistake for hilarity

Baby for originality

>the memory remains for nostalgia

???

french mistake and baby aren't dark though

You asked best or dark. I gave you specifics

It's like an old case with reference to the swan song initials and the throwback to saving peoples line

Glad the show finally played Metallica, long overdue, I kept expecting them to play the Four Horsemen during season 5 would have been fucking perfect

>Glad the show finally played Metallica, long overdue
Same here, mate. Lots of missed opportunities in the past. I can't believe they haven't had an episode about the sandman, and for whom the bell tolls would have been a perfect fit, too. I can also easily see Dean listening to Wherever I May Roam

But what makes this such a triumph for me is initially, Metallica refused to have their music used by the show because they didn't think the show was good enough.

Can you imagine if they had the budget for Led Zeppeling tracks? Or Black Sabbath's Heaven and Hell for season 4 of the same title?

>initially, Metallica refused to have their music used by the show because they didn't think the show was good enough

Wait really? Source? Didn't they play Enter Sandman in the pilot but switch it to Back in Black because it was too foreboding or some shit?

I mean I still enjoy the show now, but it is worse than it was back in the day, maybe spn just poneyed up enough cash?

>Black Sabbath

They played Paranoid in season 1 ep 4 not sure why they never played more, can you imagine if they fucking played zepplins Swan Song at the end of Swan Song? Wew

>kansas actually played live at the supernatural panel this year

what the fuck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilot_(Supernatural)
>Kripke wanted to feature the song "Enter Sandman", but Metallica would not grant permission.

Now i don't know if you were lucky to have seen the (unaired? now removed?) pilot, but the one I have always seen featured Back in Black. I should say I hopped on this ride late (season 7 was just starting) but all the pilot episodes i have always showed the same thing. I haven't opened my official DVDs yet because I'm still lacking 8-10 so I can't answer for sure

yeah they might have just increased some budget on music, but if the problem was permission from Metallica, it would still end the same. So I'd like to think them reaching a whopping 13 seasons was a milestone for such a small cult show

they also played Road to Nowhere in Season 1, didn't they?

YES, THAT, TOO. Part of why i was drawn back into the series.

Can you imagine this small time show that many others in the industry don't know (like when people wondered wtf supernatural was when it won peoples' choice awards some 4-5 years back) suddenly having the weight to pull in the actual live band Kansas, AND finally convince achieve permission from Metallica?

Ah ok and nope haven't seen a version where they play enter sandman, always jarred me when Dean put the Metallica casset in and Back in Black started playing

>Road to Nowhere in Season 1

Yep here it is

youtube.com/watch?v=RN6FK_rr1cg

Worst thing about Gambles era was the lack of music, also Nothing Else Matters is my least favourite "popular" Metallica song but I was still stoked to hear it

>Worst thing about Gambles era was the lack of music

That's not quite right, though

youtube.com/watch?v=tUd1vVFL8WY

youtube.com/watch?v=p5z24_JN5c0

youtube.com/watch?v=uVu3S0Ooh_Y

You Sexy Thing by Hot Chocolate, Play With Fire by the Rolling Stones were featured in Mommy Dearest

Vincent by Don McLean was featured in Survival of the Fittest

youtube.com/watch?v=XvyBjW3LjQw

If anything, Season 8 and 9 of Carver lacked kino music moments.

>castiel regains his memory back

lol

But yeah I guess I just didn't remember for some reason, maybe because I was too busy being pissed off at some stuff the show was doing

I watched 9-10 recently (dropped end of 8) and I don't remember a lack of music, but I can't pick any out either, I just liked Dean going madman and killing that THOT

I love when they use kino shit for creepy effect too

youtube.com/watch?v=nS7AMi2tdYw

youtube.com/watch?v=Ws2-FX6KoXM

One of my favourite moments

STANDARD TITLECARD RANKINGS

>God and Amara tier
2, 4 (the one with the scream), 10, 13

>Archangel tier
3, 5, 11

>It works but eh tier
1, 6, 7, 8, 12

>Bang-up job tier

i just don't like 9 in general okay

10 was pretty forgettable honestly

1 should be higher, sets that horror tone the first season had so well

I know it's Turn Into Earth by the Yardbirds but the video unfortunately has that title

For 8, the only memorable scene for me is Goodbye Stranger. I know they re-used Fell on Black Days by Soundgarden but I prefer the first time it was used. What's The Matter by Milo Greene for the foundfootage episode Bitten(?) was pretty good although it's not exactly dad rock.

9 used AC/DC for the first time in the longest time but it was poorly used (For Those About to Rock, wasted on Charlie walking towards Oz). I honestly don't remember anything else

10 has the first one I think that I know and used pretty well--Werewolves in London for Kate's return. I remember The Boys Are Back in Town are used in Book of the Damned. I unironically liked Shake it Off in About A Boy. Halt & Catch Fire using Hozier's Take Me To Church felt off for me, though.

yo House of the Rising Sun use was kino

loved this one, too

Is there a better quote than

>You're the same thing only bigger. The same brand of cockroach I been squashing my whole life. An ugly, evil, belly-to-the-ground supernatural piece of crap. The only difference between them and you? Is the size of your ego.

I need to go to bed fellow rock user, will see you in the next thread or this one if its still up I'm sure, lemme part with the best moment

youtube.com/watch?v=l7TYfWUTlcM

>michael and lucifers faces when this hick shows up

the fact that jensen can outact those 2 so hard really works for the whole sequence, makes them seem even more like autistic angel robots

I'd argue

>I guess, if you're gonna have faith, you can't just have it when the miracles happen. You have to have it when they don't.

>Oh, America - all-you-can-eat, all the time. Consume, consume. A swarm of locusts in stretch pants. And yet, you're all still starving because hunger doesn't just come from the body, it also comes from the soul.

>Family don't end in blood.

I'm sure I'm missing a lot more.

yeah that famine one is pure kino

>I need to go to bed fellow rock user, will see you in the next thread or this one if its still up I'm sure
I'm almost always in every supernatural thread user, except when im at work because somehow my mobile got blocked from posting but are you sure it isn't

youtube.com/watch?v=spDMqUvg3nE

goosebumps everytime, man

>STILL no post-apocalypse season
Would it really be too expensive?
Time travel is already established to exist, so there's the macguffin right there.

AU is already post-apo

SHES A DEMON SAM

dean look after sam for two weeks dont leave this room

holy shit this is the first one that actually made me chuckle even for a bit

Layla's mom got pissed off her daughter died so she established the BMOL

Stop voting drumpf
Voting trmpf is makíng america hell again

Cool headcanon but
>at the very least we know that demons can forcibly increase a normal human's natural strength and tank conventional guns and knives like they're nothing
that's because they are magically keeping the meatsuit animated far beyond the biological limits. this was explained when meg's vessel was thrown out the window in Shadow. And literally by every demon possessing any of the Winchesters' loved ones like Bobby or Lisa mortally wounding their meatsuit so even if they were exorcised, the humans die.

What happened to extracting the nephalims grace or did they need castiel for it

Jack won't let them take the grace away. Jack wanted to be born. You can't off Jack.

Taking the grace away might not kill him? They talked about doing it in 12s finale so why not even bring it up

shut up, Satan!

Since they are reusing actors now hope they bring back the smoking man from X files he was in scarecrow

Speaking of are they ever going to tell their mom that papa Skinner came back and was a huge asshole who they shot in the head while a worm was in their ear

>Since they are reusing actors now
lol, they've been doing that since Season 1. There were 2 consecutive episodes in Season 1 that had the same actor.

The kid from Bugs became Alfie/Samandriel

The uncle from Scarecrow became Garth's reverend as a werewolf

The fake vamp teen in that Twilight parody became a cop in Hibbing 911

Benny's granddaughter was the friend of Lisa in The Kids are Alright

Lust portrayed a hooker named chastity in season 4

the golem was the ghost from ghostfacers case

Wait which episodes in season 1 had the same actor 2 eps in a row?

Who are Lisa and Ben?

I see what you did there

Exile on Main st. was good.
Especially the intro of Dean having the life of his dream only to have it all shattered in title card. Nice touch and good thing to start the season from.