42-years-old

>42-years-old
>no children
>not married

Why is he such a manchild, Sup Forums?

Fpbp

Because he didn’t fall for the “Marry when you’re in you’re 20’s and lose half of your shit when you’re in your 30’s” meme.

>having children

are you retarded?

Why would you want a bunch of snot nose pissants ruining your life we you can actually enjoy the few years you have on this shitty rock

Sounds like he is one of the few men with any kind of sense for not falling for a backstabbing roastie.

Literally living the dream.

Gay, impotent, just hates kids in general

Im 30 and you want kids because life becomes fucking boring and repetitive without something else, otherwise its just the same show on repeat and when its over you have nothing to show for it

Being rich he can afford lots of carers when hes old, even have kids, but I'd like to be with them growing up

If you don't want kids its because you're biologically broken, you're not how evolution and nature intended, you lead to the wrong conclusion and if we all were like you the species would die, and thus it's the wrong evolution/biologically broken.

>marriage
>kids
>self-induced depression

wtf I love Leo now

You're still single by 35 it starts to feel a little lonely.
And a little more the next year.
The amount of sex you have has nothing to do with it.
And more the year after that...

Life is nothing but suffering, so why would you willing bring an innocent soul into this broken world just because hurt durr I'm bored. That's a very selfish attitudeattitude.
Also who cares about what you have to show for your life when you're dead its not like you get to see other people's reaction or appreciation for your achievements.

I would marry if I were filthy rich probably. The main reason it's stupid to marry is that if you are not filthy rich you'll be a total slave to support them.

anti natalist please

my life is my life, the child can sort out their misery, i get to do what i want

and its not about having anything to show for your life, its about having a family around you to take care of you when youre old and dying. its that or end up in a hospital with fucking monsters until you die

Lol. Protip: your genes are not aware that their grand mission of survival is futile. Humanity will die. Even if we somehow escape the Solar system, the universe itself has an expiration date.

thats the thing, if youre not a neet youre already a slave to the system, you just have empty boring holidays

for young people the idea of an empty boring holiday seems like an oxymoron but theres only so many times you can go somewhere and just be like "wow ticked that off the bucketlist!" and pretend it means anything

Well then we need more "broken" people. We are going to go extinct if we pay no mind to overpopulation.

>flies in trannies from all over to world to his luxury yacht that burns a metric ton of diesel every 20 minutes
>lectures people about global warming

you think some europeans not having children is a drop in the FUCKING water against the africans pumping out 10 kids?

get real

Not for me I'm loving life

If whites became overpopulated it wouldn't be an issue, we'd be able to maintain law and order and there'd be such vast amounts of resources saved we could easily sustain ever bigger populations. There's no excuse not to breed as a white person of european descent. It's totally neccessary if you want to see a better world.

So you admit you're selfish?
I don't know you but the way you type it seems to me you'd be an asshole of a dad.
Also a lot of wishful thinking on your part, thinking the kid will stick around and wipe your ass when you're older. There are no guarantees in life he might tell you to go fuck yourself and you'll end up in a nursery home either way. And after your little speech - "my life is my life, the child can sort out their misery"- they would be entitled to go tell you to go fuck yourself. Looks like you didn't think this through.

Just look at Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp. Marriage is a trap.

>if we all were like you the species would die
Sounds good to me!

he hasn't aged well has he

Humanity as a whole.

>So you admit you're selfish?

Yes, have a cry if it feels better

Ill be a great father. I was born and have to deal with death myself. So will my sons. It's not a shame.

Come on dude Pitt married a fucking nutbag it's not a trap if you vet your bitches

If your girl has been married to billy bob thorton for christ sakes maybe that's a red flag

>if we all were like you the species would die
I was hoping for nuclear holocaust with Trump and Kim, but this'll work for me too

Why would I cry I'm selfish too. But unlike you and 90% of society I don't try to hide it behind pretentious justifications, much family, muh life achievements, get a grip and just admit it. You want little slaves babysitting you when you're on death's bed, acting like they give a shit about you when in truth they couldn't care less.

I want to breed my girl and make her fulfilled
I want to raise good sons who become great men
I want them to have families that take care of me and my girl when we need them when we're old
I want something different to do, raising children, as life is boring

I want all these things as I am selfish

>You want little slaves babysitting you when you're on death's bed, acting like they give a shit about you when in truth they couldn't care less.
Old age is really a curse. Gonna commit seppuku when I'm 50

pretty sure he just goes around fucking super models, and also he fucked rihanna. i dont think he cares lol.

Good for you just be careful that you plans don't backfire on you like a couple of people I know if you know what I mean.

>bearing children into this fucked world
>spreading your white male autism genes
>not treating women purely as cunnys

I dont know what you mean

Not everyone is the same. I'm 28 and have basically been living in self inflicted isolation outisde of sporadic tiny conversations when it was required for a bit over a decade and I still despise people around me, make excuses for not visiting family or partake in social activities and seek solitude whenever possible.

>he thinks you can keep a girl around without breeding her

you must be one of those cool guys who has those cool relationships where two people stay together forever without kids

i think i saw that on tv once, it probably happens a lot in real life, ive never met anyone who stayed together for 30 years without kids, but im sure its very common, and healthy

>>no children
I bet there are already hundreds of lil Leos running around all over the planet from all the bitches he's fucked.

This guy is literally living the dream.

>he wants to keep a girl around

There's a high chance you will find out when you're older.

my girls 19 years old

yeah faggot i want her around

>he thinks he can keep a girl around by breeding her
You have to be ready to pay $5000 per month after the inevitable divorce

cut out the cryptic shit and tell me what the risk is

obviously i could fuck up, have dumb kids, be a bad dad, they hate me and leave me, divorcetown

we could all have the worst possible outcomes, we plan for the best and do our best

Whats wrong with Billy Bob Thornton? I just watched the interview norm did with him and he seemed like a pretty cool dude.

Age doesn't matter all for a rich/famous guy like him. He can get any girl he wants and there is no expiration date on having children for guys. He'll probably end up getting married and having two kids in his late 50s.

not everyone gets divorced loser. the losers who dont vet their girl get divorced, the losers with nothing to offer, the losers who dont make her wet.

or do you really think everyones getting divorced because some get divorced?

>what wrong with someone calling himself Billy Bob

it matters for everyone, you cant do dad shit when youre 50+

no energy, no kicker

you just end up watching them run around while you smirk and smoke a cigar like it was your plan all along, then some 35 year old dad runs past with his kid and you pretend you dont care

He is literally living the dream.

You will lose all desire to touch her before she's 25.

>haha us, cool chads, never get divorced or get cheated on
lol

Yes, this is most people here, but don't act like you're not fucking dying inside, if not already dead

And it's not because you're missing out on such great relationships and interactions with dumb fuck normalfags, it's because we yearn for something more and some kind of substantial bond with another person on a deep level

>Someone say Billy?

Hahaha lol everyone gets divorced lol we're all doomed lets cry

thats still a fucking long time, if thats the truth i can handle that

Speak for yourself faggot, I yearn to have a new pair of titties in my face every night.

>wanting your germ line to end
Literally defective.

>and there is no expiration date on having children for guys.
Older dads are at higher risk for passing along genetic diseases. Your sperm may not expire but it does degrade.

Nature and evolution have no intentions. Humans have intentions.

>Literally 10/10 Hollywood actors can't keep their wifes in place
>divorce rate in US is 50%(much higher in cities)
>In most of the Europe it's between 60-80%
Sure kid, you'll keep her, no need to worry

>we yearn for something more and some kind of substantial bond with another person
that's just our genetic programming telling us to breed and propagate our species. we're not animals anymore, though. we have consciousness and self-awareness and we can reflect on what our ancient programming stubbornly insists on and tell it to GTFO.

>Nature and evolution have no intentions.

user....

if nature and evolution intended life to cease it would have ceased long before we were around

if it accidentally ended up creating conditions that created life, and creating conditions that created sex enjoyable to ensure life, then thats a lot of unfortunate accidents

your postmodernism bullshit like nothing has any meaning and its all nihilistic is great and defeatist and ultimately useless for my situation where i do value things

Modern age isnt for the "till death tear us apart" anymore so probably if you marry in your "40" you're more in line to live an happy life with your choosen one. Sadly we're in a time of decadence.

>we're not animals anymore

i feel sorry for you. animalistic relationships are godmode. you just surrender to your base instinct and she surrenders to yours and you fucking go crazy. then its over and you recalibrate so you can function in society without being a disgusting animal.

>ywn have Di-Caprio tier facial aesthetics
Why live?

Live to have children and teach them to eat a hard food diet, breath throught their nose, with tongue on the roof of the mouth so they get the best possible facial aesthetics your genes can muster.

Buy a farm or rural property, don't let them use electronic devices

That's how you raise a child

And homeschool them. Especially if you live in Jewmerica.

Honestly sounds like a nice lifestyle.

You eventually get tired of the meaningless life of hedonism. Hence why he pushes that bullshit "environment protection" agenda. He is desperately searching for meaning and purpose.

Seems better than this though.

well he can always order some kids at the internet if he's horny

>its about having a family around you to take care of you when youre old and dying
go ask the old farts in nursing homes how often they get visits

>homeschooling

Great way to turn your kids into autistic retards. Send them to a good private school, case closed. If you don't have money to send them to a good school, or money to move to an area with good schools then you can't afford kids.

because they raised shit families or had none

my grandparents and greatgrandparents have been surrounded with love because we arent degenerate retards

>to have enough money to raise kids you need to be part of the kike system
>if not, don't reproduce
(((Just as planned)))

Are they not allowed to marry a girl who isn't a broken Hollywood whore?

Wubba lubba dub dub!!!!!

i was surrounded by narcissism and manipulation and now i'm a manipulative narcissist myself. life's weird.

You really think raising a bunch of socially retarded kids who won't fit in with society is a better alternative? Here's a thought, you went to school but think your kids shouldn't? What logic is that?

Depressed kids are rekt good going user keep up the good work.

you cant know that

I don't live in Jewmerica. That's my logic.

You guys seriously think he doesn't have a kid out there?

When I was 20, I went on a swingers site and found a milf in her late 30's that was swinging with her husband. After fucking her a few times, she told me that she wanted one last baby so I impregnated her. No one knows or ever will know except for us. Feels good to know that I planted my seed and now I don't feel the pressure to have a kid. I won't even have to raise the kid and I still fuck her every now and then. Her husband just watched the very first time.

Since then, I've been wondering how many kids men like Leo and Seth MacFarlane have out there. They must have done the same thing I did with so many women wanting their dick.

Are you a nigger?

Why not just use a sperm bank if you won't even visit your child?

Get a load of this faggot

>the universe itself has an expiration date.
>implying we know if we can't escape to a different universe via a black hole or something

Not when you can literally travel the world whenever you feel like it.

It's somewhat difficult for me to believe degenerate shitscum people like this actually exist.

Just kill yourself and stop wasting my precious air. I still have to enjoy Umaru S2

Jfc this turned into the worst thread in record time. Take your fedoras elsewhere

I offered to help with the expenses and provide support but it was their idea to raise the child on their own. They have process careers and are quite wealthy and I do see the kid and play with him sometimes, he just doesn't know I'm his dad. It feels good just to know that I helped create another human in this world. The couple is perfectly happy and it's what they wanted, so why are you so offended? I'm not hurting anyone.

Oh buddy you don't know the half of it. Over 30% of people in America are raising somebody else's child. We have more and more single mothers/children out of wedlock every year. It's a jungle out there because women no longer need to have a man around to provide from them. They can just divorce them after 10 years and take his lifetime of alimony, his child support until every kid is 18 and government's welfare provided by taxpayers who are 100% male.

Having a wife and child in this day and age is mental suicide. Hell, just fucking a girl is somewhat risky because she can accuse you of rape.

Nah mate, if you're not lying (and it's irrelevant because your cases do happen regardless) then you're just another guy proving how today's wives are whores.

Those are not accidents, but that doesn't mean there is intention either.
>where i do value things
Then why do you submit your desires to ones you assign to "genes" or "the bigger pictures"? You're the only one who can decide what you value.

He's a fag.

The husband seemed eager to have another baby and they don't want me to have too much involvement with the baby but you're right. I'd hate to be in his position and wonder if he regrets it. I was just a dumb kid and wouldn't do the same today.

>i feel sorry for you.
likewise. just because something "feels good" doesn't mean it's actually desirable or the right thing to do.

Maybe he was a cuckold. Since it's easy to just get sperm out of the bank without letting your wife actually fuck a guy.

You clearly don't feel this way or you'd have killed yourself already to get rid of your "suffering".

>wishing leo to become a brendan

He is perfectly fine.