What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wZC5FoJ-cPU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

child main character

Also that chant was gay af

protag should be young and handsome not ugly. boy should be hugging young and handsome not ugly.

no. boy is best part of movie. boy is only reason watched movie.

it was actually pretty good for the short run time but I'm still happy it failed for that fucked up casting
also it needed Oy

Black

The boy and Matthew were both great. I liked how the bully was the same bully from IT.

>main character is a nigger
BOY I SURE WONDER WHY THIS FLICK MADE $4 IN THE CHINESE MARKET

>Oy

what's that?

matthew should have been the gunslinger protag.

animal sidekick from the books

that bit when Matt walked past the little girl and made her full of hate was kino

THE ACTOR THEY CAST FOR GUNSLINGER PROTAG SHOULD HAVE LOOKED LIKE THAT IN PIC

guy in pic looks like eastwood's son. they should have cast him.

Yeah that's exactly why the movie bombed he's described in all the books as a clint eastwood western type

i'm both sad and angry they did not cast eastwood's son.

Too young

I ususally don't care about race, but when I heard that they blackwashed this character, I stopped giving a fuck. Shit like Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury didn't bother me, but this one did for some reason.

>make a movie called Dark Tower
>it has absolutely nothing to do with Dark Tower
>it features only a few characters from Dark Tower
>these characters are nothing like the book counter-parts
Why did they even bother, really? It's not like DT is some kind of LOTR-esque mega household name

I use to fall for the SJW trick of "what about black representation" but have realized how foolish it was to support the entertainment of someone else.

Blacks can go see this movie if they want (clearly didn't, they don't like fantasy or sci-fi) and I'll support entertainment made for my enjoyment that stars either a white man or a big titted hot chick.

Every movie they blackwash will fail!

Box office would have been better if they didnt turn roland into a nigger. The hardcore dark tower fan (if it exists) is most likely a nerdy older white male, possibly liberal. But none the less they were promised a white male clint eastwood type. Whatever kike producer had to shove liberal ebony totem idres ebola into the movie is a giant faggot.
From what i heard the movies is confusing so this pisses off the casual fan.
All in all a crap fest.
And another thing is the dark tower would make a better tv series.

he inherited his father's looks but not his dad's chops and he's a manlet

Diversity casting.

Roland is like 60, you retard. The guy was wandering in a desert from 20 years. Even Elba looks too young to play him.

I'm not a fan of the books but a friend of mine is. He told me "why they made the main character black? Cant feel like him anymore". Oh and keep in mind that, unlike me, he's not a racist.

Diversity casting is always about a political agenda. Even liberal fans will be disappointed silently. This reflects in the profits.

>pieces just randomly placed around
>king isn't even on the board

Twin Peaks the return is unironically a better dark tower adaptation than the dark tower itself

You're fucking telling me the gunslinger looked more western than they made him in the movie.
Now I'm fucking pissed and an animal friend.

elba was the least of the flick's problems even though I hated his casting. the real issue was that they took 7 books with thousands of pages and remixed them into an 80 minute flick. this thing was doomed from the script stage. only good thing that came out of it is that now I know that mcconaughy is a fucking terrible choice for flagg and he was actually my dream casting for flagg in THE STAND.

They just want to turn everything into action flick and fail miserably every time. They'll learn soon enough.

Is that Usain Bolt

FUCKING KEK

>we was deep blue and shit

>what went wrong
>11 books in 88 mins

Truly a mystery

youtube.com/watch?v=wZC5FoJ-cPU
trailer looks lame as fuck
doesn't make me want to watch the movie or care for it

>What went wrong?
>produced by Sony
Is it that shocking?

He's literally described in the books as Clint Eastwood from his spaghetti western period.

Ay hol up cracka, u got sumthin against muh dark tower

Thats some african multidimensional chessmastery, european ppl cant understand.