>A multiverse of options
>He choose Kai

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/12147496/1/She-Put-a-Spell-on-Him
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/HookedOnPhoenix/22727/Ben10-Sexathon
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/Kuroshio/20614/Ben10-Red-Green-and-Ben
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/Kuroshio/20257/Ben-10-Froggystyle
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/Kuroshio/17232/Commission-Ben-Tens-Big-Wedding-Night
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's what the network wants, why bother to complain?

Because he doesn't have YOUR fetish.

Gotta get to that kid somehow.

network doesnt even care about the show enough to have given it a good time slot, it was out of pure nostalgic autism

i didnt mind, end game being a human seemed suiting and i prefer 5hings staying canon rather then having changed around so much for retarded reasons

DELICIOUS
BROWN

Because Attea and Ben had zero interaction after the point she finally started liking human Ben and not just his alien form.

That said, please post the gif of Attea driving her tongue down Ben's throat, it'll be posted eventually anyways.

I'd have gone with Stocking myself.

Did I just saw Jinx

You probably saw a lot of things.

Yes. Raven is there too.

We really need to finish that reference chart some day.

Okay but what's her in episode name?

None. Just background girls.

Also where the fuck was Baz-el in Omniverse?

Mystery, Incorporeal

Someone post that pic of Kai molesting Ben, transformed into a cheerleader.

Somewhere off in space I imagine.

Surprised it missed the Incredible Mr. Limpet reference.

Harem ending is best ending.

Shame that never got finished and never will.

Wasn't there a reference to Naruto at one point?

In the Christmas episode where Ben and Gwen turn into elves the three little kids that show up at the end are copies of Konohamaru and his friends.

it is pretty dumb, so many better choices available

Lucy is also a reference for Naruto's sexy no jutsu.

This show was to good for us

What should've happened:
fanfiction.net/s/12147496/1/She-Put-a-Spell-on-Him

Because the goverment wants you to mix with latin@s for the upcoming unification of America as one single nation.

I got you user.

She is not even latina, she is indian.

Call me old fashioned, but I would have chosen Raven. Gone out with her a few weeks, dumped her just when she was battle her dad for control. Then hook up with Jinx, made sure all our dates were seen by Raven. I would try to make it work with Jinx but if not move on to Stocking.

Where do you think mexicans come from?

No, but she does.

Wow, I can understand some of the references but that many Panty and Stocking references in a fucking Ben 10 show?
That's like if Teen Titan's Go made a Dangan Ronpa reference, that's such a fucking crazy thing to make an Easter Egg with since the target audience isn't going to pick up on it at all. I gotta give them respect for it though.

I don't think they did it as an easter egg per se, it's just an easy way to have background characters not look so bland. Whoever did the art probably just likes the show on top of that.

Why they hell does Gwen get all the attention when there are plenty of more interesting waifus in the franchise?

Try these:
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/HookedOnPhoenix/22727/Ben10-Sexathon

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/Kuroshio/20614/Ben10-Red-Green-and-Ben

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/Kuroshio/20257/Ben-10-Froggystyle

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/Kuroshio/17232/Commission-Ben-Tens-Big-Wedding-Night

Pedos that had their first contact with a tsundere on any media.

Even a rule 63 Ben would make a better loli, it would basically be their headcanon version of Gwen, but actually true

At least it wasn't julie.

I would have preferred Julie to Kai because at least they were romantic interests for more than three fucking episodes

Because there was a stupid mandate to maintain continuity with no matter the cost, even though the franchise operated on a multiverse

I like to think at some point Looma just fucking had it, hunted him down, and gave him the snoo-snoo.

He was probably in the infirmary at Plumber headquarters for a week.

But we all know who the real mother was.

I love how years and years later Bencest is still running strong. That fucking ship is like a cockroach, it just can't be killed.

well Derrick actually mentioned somewhere that if he hadn't been forced to pair Ben up with Kai and still had him and Ester break up, Ben would have ended up with Attea

as for your demand, well why not

Canon ending should have been Rook

>Ben is in a coma for a week
>Slowly comes out of it
>First words, barely a whisper, are "Totally worth it."

Ben10 threads never dissapoint

Jinx, Stocking, Raven

>Loomafriends.
Yep, love me some red.
>Thought of a similar situation but with an user armed would the teeth in power armor.

Is that fucking Cassie Sandsmark there?

Kai's hot, I like Kai. She also doesn't take Ben's shit.

Why is she so perfect?

I don't need Ben to wind up with her forever. I just need to know that they spent a night together.

If Derrick would come out and hint that Ben isn't a virgin, that would be nice.

Well, they were engaged so they could have fooled around.

The entire point of her episodes was that NOBODY wanted to get with her.

Ben isn't a xenofag too.

He showed more interest towards The Secret Saturdays mom.

You know as much as people here love bringing up Looma and Attea, I'm surprised by the lackmof acknowledgement Ester gets given that her powers allow for so many kinky scenarios physically for most girls.

I think there's a fine line between 'reference' and 'complete rip-off.'

Snu-snu is always worth the crushed bones.

Is the writers fault for transform Gwen from love interest to cousin without taking away the chemistry

Anyone have the version were Rook and Kevin give ben a cake with the words "Congrats on the sex" and he's like this saying thenks guys how did you know?

>not settling down with a girl that has an xeno fetish

Ben had some good alien babes lusting after him but they would all insist he fuck them as their species. Kai was unquestionably down for getting fucked by every alien in the omnitrix.

Well cept Rubba babe , but she found a new dude and that was axed out. Still I want Spanner to appear in the new reboot when Ben starts going after other women fades away screaming "NOOOOOOO!!"

JUST LIKE MY JAPANESE ANIMES

That alliance is going to be a trip.

>those breasts
How old is she supposed to be again?

>gave birth to a brown kid

Uh...

She's definitely my favorite. Not even into stretchy chicks I just like her design.

Fuck Kai. She just wanted alien dog dick.

Probably Ben's age, which would be 16. I could see it as being reasonable that she might be a year older perhaps.

I want 10 different Spanners each trying to hook Ben up with their mom.

He was just being glib, by referencing the episode with the race.

What should she wear work out gear or swimsuit?

I'd say workout gear, swimsuit is a bit overdone

ok

The tragedy is that she was the best girl before Omniverse made the series a Harem anime and introduced Attea into my life.

>commander worf
please tell me he just gets fucking wrekt

Derrick J Wyatt's a huge Gainaxfag. Transformers Animated was full of FLCL and Gurren Lagann nods

holy shit they were just going to make it the gurren?

Does Derrick still do anything?

Making TF and GI Joe fanart with IDW artists on instagram.

How's it looking?

Looking good.

Very nice!

Nigress so DIVERSE

She's native american, though.