Give me ONE legit, actual reason you oppose asians eating dog and other "exotic" meats

Give me ONE legit, actual reason you oppose asians eating dog and other "exotic" meats

>pigs are equally intelligent

>cows helped humans with agriculture (plowing), a feat as or even more important than the hunting dog for early humans--but you guys eat beef by the truckload

>dog eating is CULTURAL. How will you westerners like it if a bunch of poos demand you stop eating beef because cows are sacred to them?

tl;dr I WILL continue to eat dog when i travel to other asian countries, because seriously fuck your wonky PC peta fee-fees western sensibilities

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcchicago.com/news/local/Pet-Pig-Saves-Family-From-Burning-Trailer-Home-262428531.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because of the way they slaughter them

they often boil them alive because they think it makes the meat taste better

any civilized person should seek a humane way of slaughtering the animals they consume

also I am a vegetarian so your arguments about pigs and cows don't really apply to me, fuckface

i only care if you eat cats

that's just an act of spite, cats don't even have much meat on them and can't really be farmed like dogs can.

also before dogfags butt in with their butthurt, these dogs are bred to eat ('meat' dogs) and are untrainable and unintelligent. they couldn't be pets even if they wanted.

>also I am a vegetarian
thank god you have semen for protein

It's not that they eat them, it is how they torture them before killing the animals.

The Chinese seem to have a cruelty streak that is off the charts.

>he thinks western slaughterhouses and meat factories are humane

i agree that we should have dog factories with better killing methods

Eating carnivores is fucked up mate.

why? thats like >50% of nature's food chain

They are actually incredibly humane in comparison to boiling dogs alive.

No animals farmed for their meat are treated nicely. That's why people charge you extra for chicken that actually get to walk around.

That's a myth. Semen has 0 protein and no nutritional value.
Source: Dr Drew

Eat anything that doesn't cause horrible health side effects, and taste good. All lesser animals included, only the superior anglo race is exempt. Niggers are lousy food though, almost zero nutrition, and a high chance of food born illness.

Rekt

i'll be damned, thankyou

Sup Forums sure is educational sometimes

>castrating young pigs without anesthesia is humane

>weird GMO chickens in tiny battery cages so fat that they cant even walk properly if they want to is humane

>force feeding geese for foie gras is humane

Explain how your mom is overweight then. PRO TIP: she eats no other regular food.

All still more humane than boiling something alive.

We even kill lobsters and crabs before we boil them.

You clearly don't understand how painful boiling alive is.

Dogs are highly intelligent human companions. They are working animals that also provide us joy and happiness.

Cows are livestock. They are meant for providing food and dairy.
Consuming livestock: good.

Consuming human companions: bad.

It's not hard.

Because the way they kill them. I don't eat mass farmed pork for the same reason. As a kid I had a pet pig and he was equally intelligent as my dog that I had. I have no qualms with killing and eating them as long as it's done with respect in regards to their sacrifice. Personally it's preferable that you kill it yourself, if you can't summon the balls to kill your food then you don't deserve to eat it.

You know baby chicks get thrown into grinders and made into dog food, right?

There is none, its just the thing that we have them as pets for all eternity.
the white man and the dog are best pals and companions.
Also I doubt that dog tastes as good as pork.
I do own 2 pigs and i would never slaughter them because they are my bros and no one dares to enter my garden with those 2 big fuckers there.

That table doesn't look very sanitary, so handling and storage is pretty questionable.

Also that whole, beating, skinning and boiling alive thing, doesn't exactly scream "civilised".

I'm a dog lover, love my dog. It doesn't bother me when I see dogs killed for food, sure the process is a bit brutal but Asians are intent on it.

Only thing is, dog taste like goat at least from what I've had and I'd rather eat pork since that's pretty common in Korea.

>instant death
>boiling alive

I want you and OP to go boil a pot of water, then put your head in and come back and tell me how you feel.

But cat is delish:(

The dog is the White man's most loyal companion and helper since millennia.
You can directly measure the advancement of a race based on the relationship with dogs.
Races who don't worship dogs are subhuman

>We even kill lobsters and crabs before we boil them.

nigga what, what kind of pussy cooking is that? i guarantee you no real chef does shit like putting lobsters in the freezer, they have no time

i rather not freeze and potentially ruin the meat, tyvm

Dig meat is a shit ton less nutritious than cow or pig meat because dogs are a carnivore.

The same shit goes for other exotic carnivore meats that some people eat like crocodile or lion - they're shit nutrition that they only eat because they've convinced themselves that it's a delicacy.

My gym buddies wouldn't lie to me

The only reason I don't like that custom is because the animals are treated horribly. But we have the same issue with normal farm animals too... I'm not a vegetarian but I don't like thinking about how the animals treated sometimes, it makes me sick

>Eating carnivorous animals

You fucking gooks are retarded

>all mammals are equal but some are more equal that others

a pet pig saved its owner in a fire. why do you eat pig??

nbcchicago.com/news/local/Pet-Pig-Saves-Family-From-Burning-Trailer-Home-262428531.html

People don't freeze the lobster dumbass. You stick a knife in the head.