Full disclosure: I'm a chef at Wendy's

Full disclosure: I'm a chef at Wendy's

Is the minimum wage too low? Shouldn't it be pegged with inflation?

What are your thoughts on the minimum wage issue? An increase to $10/hr can't hurt too bad.

How many niggers do you see a day?

You do know Chefs at Wendy's make $200k per year right?

I am a 6 3 chef at Wendy's I make 80,000 a year and have an 8 inch cock

I like to think of myself as a sanitation engineer for my local youth educational facility

I'm a 6'8" chef at Wendy's and I make $7.85 an hour but I have a 10 inch cock

Same expect I'm 6 4

I never really had a problem with making 250k a year as a 6'3 Wendy's chef with a 9 inch dick but I wouldn't turn down a raise.

Billions of people live on exponentially less than $7.25/hr.

Sorry you can't have the iPhone 7 and Netflix and a new car and a 4 bedroom house but then again if you wanted that you should have studied more and not had a child out of wedlock.

Billions of people are retarded and have aids

There aren't that many Wendy's chefs.

I am a 7'1 chef at Wendy's I make 180,000 a year and have an 18 inch cock

The main problem with increasing minimum wage is that it makes currently higher paying job less desirable. For example, you go to school to be a nurse. We can all agree this is a job requiring extensive training and personal responsibilty. I know some nurses make $16-$18 an hour here. Now, the $15 minimum wage takes effect. Where is the nurse's motivation to got to school and shoulder the responsibility? Would it no be easier to just get a minimum wage job and make about the same?

That's the problem. The increase would take people out of high demand jobs or discourage them from training for them until the pay adjusts to match the minimum wage. Then, when nurses a few years from now are starting at $21, minimum wage people will look at the pay gap and again ask "why can't we raise the minimum wage?".

Additionally, there are many small businesses that can barely keep operating as it it. The minimum wage increase would put them under and tighten the grip of big corporations.

Not for us Wendy's chefs, we're the cream of the fucking crop. 9.2 inches soft. I only pull like $185k/yr tho and Im scared for my job.

OP's a Faggot. You can't tie minimum wage to inflation because increasing the minimum wage increases inflation dumb fuck. It's an infinite paradox where everyone becomes more and more poor.

Wendy's is a high demand job

What will the millions of NEETs and working class Americans do without Wendy's chefs like me preparing their food

And you realize that you could loose your job if the minimum wage increases to more than your employer values you right? you are happy for everyone in the country on minimum wage to take that risk???

I'm 6'5 and make 7billion a year as a chef at Wendy's. I also am packing a 47 inch cock which is perfectly legal where I live

>people still falling for this shit-tier bait thread

don't like the pay? get a different job that pays better.

If you're a filthy nigger that is too stupid to keep a better paying job, tough luck.

First, why do we need a minimum wage?
Second, why does it need to be higher?
Third, why should a worthless nigger make more money than their labor is worth?

You need to answer these questions. Otherwise, the minimum wage discussion is retarded facebook signalling.

Somehow I'm supposed to raise the millennial wage because I feel sorry for you, but in reality I don't think about you at all. It will be better when I don't have to see or hear you either.

>chef at Wendy's
>chef
>Wendy's

Gtfo faggot, you are scum of the earth you're no more a chef than a dog groomer is a veterinarian.

hello, reddit.

At least he has a job.