How come he was ignored and mocked when he warned the public that there existed a paedophile problem in Hollywood?

How come he was ignored and mocked when he warned the public that there existed a paedophile problem in Hollywood?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iO_8n5y5edk
youtube.com/watch?v=FxzLMJBOhHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The pedo ring hasn't been exposed yet. Have patience, famalam.

I think you're missing the point.

He stuck his neck out, made allegations and was scoffed at then ignored. The very same people now demanding they are listened too with their claims against Weinstein did nothing to support this lad when he spoke out about nonces in the 'wood.

Is this the MGTOW thread

I absolutely 100% chose to not have sex with women, guys. i hate them they're stupid cunts.

>he
You answered your own question.

>How come he was ignored and mocked when he warned the public that there existed a paedophile problem in Hollywood?
jews

This. Young boys being molested by men is only an issue when it's done by the Catholic church

Because he's not a woman. People don't take men seriously about this stuff

He's a white male

Because he is a washed up celebrity who most and therefore folks assumed that he was trying to get attention.

So is every woman who initially speaks out. The actresses who still have careers only went after Weinstein when it was safe to do so.

Also Elijah Wood and Daniel Radcliffe, big name child actors, hinted at child abuse within Hollywood when they where still getting roles and that was mostly ignored.

It seems like he doesn't want to talk about it anymore, probably received offers in exchange to shut up

Why did Corey Feldman become a Sith Lord?

He's not a Sith Lord, he's a Knight of Ren.

I do believe him and feel sorry for him. But come on, the dude is silly

here's your answer

youtube.com/watch?v=iO_8n5y5edk

answer 2

youtube.com/watch?v=FxzLMJBOhHA

He refuses to name anyone.

He bad mouthed Michael Jackson when he was at his lowest, fuck Corey Feldman.

But women aren't taken seriously either

FAT
NIGGER

So he wasn't some washed up used slut who sold himself for any role got it

Because he pussied out on naming names.

A S C E N S I O N

Don't act like Howard Stern isn't the most disturbing part of that video.

>He stuck his neck out

that's how it all began in the first place

>ignored and mocked
A common tactic used to silence opposition and put a lid on volatile situations. Corey was one man. They dog pilled him with humiliation in a way that they couldn't with all these actresses.

This is some Black Lodge shit

I'm not listening to a single thing he has to say until he finally tells us what up with the youth.

More like a delight for older men.

What's up wit da yuff/ wat up wit da yuff/

>You will never be one of Corey's Angels, doing whippets and riding and sucking his and the NEETs who pay to hang out with him's turgid three inch penises for $100 and three meals a day

I FED UP WITH THIS WURRLD!

he let his best friend die, let ((the)) destroy his career and ruin Michael Jackson.

Is he that afraid of outing them at this point? I get he doesnt want to get JFKd but cmon bro get your shit together and stop their baby eating child rapist ways.

Was he? I could have sworn the allegations were generally believed to be true.

It's worth noting that he had a very strange relationship with "Corey's Angels" that most definitely crossed the line of sex-for-work.

He was scoffed at by Barbara Walters (amongst others) and then the whole thing was ignored.

We know why.

LA's a fucked up place, man. 99% of the rest of the world that chick would end up married to some rich guy and live easy. Instead she went to LA thinking she was gonna make it as a model or actress and ended up having to fuck some weird ex child star and a bunch of other losers for money to stay alive. Should have stayed on the farm you loopy slut.

He heavily implied that the person that raped Corey Haim was Charlie Sheen.

I believed him.

Pedos are a power level of evil worse than adult rapers. The truth is too disturbing for most people to even think about. Polanski deserves a bullet to his pervert brain, and I hope he gets it someday.

We won’t get to justice for the kids if we don’t start somewhere. Exposing Weinstein & his kind is a beginning, not an ending.

He wasn't. He refused to name names you retarded Vladposter. The reason Weinstein's accusers matter is because they named him. Corey very explicitly refused to name anyone in his book or in interviews.

The real story of this pedo ring is that Bannon and Trump were bringing Weinstein little girls. But you ignore that because you're a Vladposter.

I'm not ignoring it, user. I've named the kike in chief several times. History will prove us right.

What is a Vladposter?

I think it means they're a Dracula.

>there are people browsing this who jerk off reading this thread

What some help with that?

>What some help with that?

George Takei is here to help.

>tfw you always knew you would watch Sulu jerk off a guy someday

Christ. What's this from, Stern?

That man on the receiving end is Jonah Falcon. Look him up.

>t. triggered biocunt

The fuck is a biocunt

What the fuck?

could have titled this "the me" billy boy

Because it was obvious he was only making noise to force Hollywood to revitalize his career and kick him some cash and then he immediately did some of the worst and most embarrassing shit possible and went away.

It almost seemed like theater. This has-been makes a claim and within minutes he's outing himself as the biggest joke since Charlie sheen. In effect making all his claims seem at least as ridiculous as he himself is

Where were you faggots when he was just "making noise" a few years ago? Because I don't remember anyone making those claims back then. Seems like you need to come up with a justification for yourself as to why now all of a sudden you give a shit about rapist Hollywood, trying to convince yourself that you're not a piece of shit for disregarding a man's accusations out of hand but listening and believing a woman whenever she accuses anyone of anything.

watery vagina

OH MY

> Barbara Walters...what a POS that cow is.

Is that dancing or trying to bad imitate MJ

Emma looks like a hentai girl about to get tentacle raped, and being afraid yet also aroused.

wtf was he thinking?

>"I'm a faggot, I'm gonna do faggot stuff because that's what faggots do!"

Would be my guess.

>Refuses to reveal the guy who diddled his friend and basically led to his fucking death
What a piece of shit. I don't give a shit if the family wants it kept hush hush because they are getting a payoff, how many other kids got diddled because of this faggots silence?

Someone biologically born as a woman, instead of a neovag.

Exactly how I feel about the whole thing.

His music is really good.

A-Mill is the best song ever.

because they didn't need to cover up a shooting in Las Vegas yet.

They made sure to force him (and other victims) to do illegal things when they were older so that they can't name names without getting thrown in jail and their allegations ignored.

They probably forced him into getting them some kids when he was 18.

All people in power needs to do this. You need to go through a ritual like putting your dick in a pigs mouth and its photographed or filmed so you will always do their bidding.

and faggots wonder why they are oppressed

And never will, unfortunately.

Are you implying Rose McGowan is a mentally put together person with a good career?