Rewatching this scene as an adult really makes me sad

Rewatching this scene as an adult really makes me sad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EjjA7mwVxxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/EjjA7mwVxxU

That's the one. Goddamn what a tearjerker.

I remember a drawfag made some pics of what she'd look like as a human, real cute shit.

>turning down pusy
He should have gotten a nut

Where can I find this pic.=

Some people have made follow up stories, where Merlin goes back and transforms her into a human. She then goes on adventures of her own.

She would later go on to defeat Deadpool and Thanos

Merlin is a cold ass nigga. Couldn't he have just shim-sham-alakazam'd her into a human girl?

>as an adult

Couldn't risk it, if he turned her human he'd have to turn that old squirrel woman too and then he'd lose wizard status

Hell, I found that scene terribly sad even as a small kid.

It's as if the movie was preparing kids for how painful love was often going to be.

I think this and the flower scene from Brave Little Toaster made me a fucking softy because they both made me sad as a kid and sad as fuck now

Have something a little less sad
>And they all grew up together in the valley, generation upon generation, each passing on to the next. The tale of their ancestors' journey to the valley long ago.

Fuck this movie

Cute

YUP YUP YUP

Yeah fuck off

>Also RIP Judith

Fuck...
Fuck y-
Fuck you, man.

The flower straight up kills itself afterwards

Is it a shock the director, or whatever, killed himself?

>and then she died eaten by a snek

The guy that wrote the book did. The co-writer was killed in a car collision, a victim of the Cars curse.

You don't want the future king of England to mutter "I lost my virginity to a squirrel" when he's drunk, you know.