Is anybody watching this?

Is anybody watching this?

started the first episode now. Will report back, is this new?

I think it was just added today.

Netflix sucks at advertising all of their dreamwork show

Where's Jane?
All I see are two Tarzans

At least it's WM/BF this time.

Damn, user, looks like Tarzan isn't the only being savage in the Jungle.

No, I'm watching Kill La Kill and waiting for Miraculous Ladybug.

>original story & concept by Avi Arad

Who's Avi Arad and why do you dislike them?

Sony producer. Namely the guy who was steering the Spider-Man films from SM1 to ASM2

That's not Dreamworks.

That's Avi Arad, who also produced that shit-tier Kong show with the robo-waifu.

Literally the only reason I watched that shit. I'll probably watch s2 because she's set up as the main antagonist.

Literally the first I'm hearing about it, is this related to that 3D movie from a few years back?

Who the hell is that from?

"Kong" on Netflix. It's not good, but Robowaifu is a 10/10.

Huh.
I had no idea King Kong was all that relevant, still. What's it about and why is there a robot lady in a show ostensibly about a giant gorilla?

They threw in a bunch of sci-fi stuff for the kids.

She's the robotic henchwoman to the villain of the show.

The show takes place somewhere in the future, where Kong has a horde of giant robotic creatures to fight.

Kong's getting a new movie next year and a crossover with Gozilla after Godzilla 2.

They just can't call him King Kong, only Kong

Ahhh.

>takes place somewhere in the future
>horde of giant robotic creatures to fight
Ehhh . . .

I can't imagine a kid-friendly show would be all that relevant as far as relating to a 2014 Godzillaverse King Kong.

eeeewwwwwwwwwww

This is better than Kong so far, for what it's worth. Characters seem to be more stongly written. Not great, but better.

The fuck is this late 90s looking shit.

>Tarzan and Ape

Why the fuck is Zoe from Animalia hanging out with Tarzan? Is he helping her explore the world outside of Animalia? Or did she run away from the city and get lost after catching Alex fucking Allegra, only to have Tarzan rescue her from trouble?

Unless cute girls get hypnotized I can't really care.

His face looks legit lifted from Max Steel. The late 90s version.

The right Tarzan is hotter though.

judging by the poster It looks more like the adventures of the radical girl and the surfer

why does he look like Anakin from clone wars?

Why does she look like an older Zoe?

I refuse to watch Netflix originals

>Netflix original
>female protagonist
Why do they keep doing this?
Let's not pretend Tarzan will not be constantly upstaged by strong independent bootiful Jane, despite it being the Victorian era and all.

Pic related was best Jane.

Best Jane is book Jane. She kills Muslim raiders and and doesn't afraid of anything.
>Upon the veranda Lady Greystoke stood, rifle in hand. More than a single raider had accounted to her steady nerves and cool aim for his outlawry; more than a single pony raced, riderless, in the wake of the charging horde.

Better or worse than the sony movie?

He also did the only good spidey cartoon

I'm not Chinese, so I didn't see the Sony movie.

Kong is kind of a remake of Kong. Same theme song.

Hate to say but among the snot and fart jokes I started getting into it. I'm actually looking forward to the next season.

Book Jane could go pretty Rambo when she had t

>Could it be you enjoy the beatings I administer?

I'm seeing double! FOUR Tarzans!