Fuck me. This is incredible acting. How is Sean Young not a Hollywood legend?

Fuck me. This is incredible acting. How is Sean Young not a Hollywood legend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v2moY8f9Te8
youtube.com/watch?v=GRrIGErbrMA
youtube.com/watch?v=OvCC4npJzAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Didn't she go nuts? Or am I thinking Margot Kidder? And hey she was amazing in Ace ventura don't forget

She supposedly called out the Jewish influence in the industry.

youtube.com/watch?v=v2moY8f9Te8

She did go nuts. She harassed James Woods and his fiance, and there is an urban legend that she glued his penis to his thigh.

She tried to land the role of Catwoman in Burton's Batman Returns by dressing in public as Catwoman and then flying to the studio in costume to audition in person.

She's been considered by many to be bipolar, she would ask people for advice on landing a role and would end up not taking the sane advice and instead do elaborate stunts to try and get it instead.

She'd probably fuck a producer, but she'd also just as soon take a shit on his desk before or during sex.

>She tried to land the role of Catwoman in Burton's Batman Returns by dressing in public as Catwoman and then flying to the studio in costume to audition in person.
Fuck it's coming back to me now, I remember seeing this. Poor chica.

Why didn't they overlook all that and focus on her talent?

>it's A-OK if Leto goes method acting nuts but if a woman does it she's insane and nobody will hire her ever again. jesus fucking christ! this is unironically why we still need feminism in 2017.

>there is an urban legend that she glued his penis to his ankle
FTFY

only Tim Burton could be fucking gay enough to run in fear at the prospect of prime Sean Young personally coming to please you already dressed as Catwoman

jews

an article I read said it wasn't Burton that turned her down, they didn't even meet or talk.

It sucks that I don't know if you are serious or not.

she is mentally ill, evidenced by her support for trumpf youtube.com/watch?v=GRrIGErbrMA

>She tried to land the role of Catwoman in Burton's Batman Returns by dressing in public as Catwoman and then flying to the studio in costume to audition in person.
And apparently jumped on top of the producers desk and said “I am Catwoman, hear me roar!”

Because he was hiding in the bathroom.

Masturbating furiously.

>I'd take him to the doctor.

this was the second question deckard asked her and he didn't question what she meant by that.

Sean Young is the most beautiful woman ever but only in this particular movie with this particular hairstyle and makeup. Everywhere else she just looks average or even below-average.

Lol
Google Sean Young+Jews
You'll learn fast

t. Person who takes Looper videos as gospel

She looks better in No Way Out.

This. She is mesmerizing in this role.

Named the Jew.

She is red pilled.

youtube.com/watch?v=OvCC4npJzAY

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

shes mentally ill and nothing like the character rachel in real life

>>questions ONLY milenplebs ask

wrong

>Implying leto's bullshit isn't also insufferable

"nuts"

>inb4 refused to suck Weinstein's dick

this but unironically

i know this is a shitpost but i'm sure leto landed the role prior to pretending to be blind for months?

>DRUMPF HEHEHE PICKLE WUPAWUPA

Holy shit. She is redpilled as fuck.

Because in the book, live animals and insects are so revered that to kill them is seen as abhorrent behavior. Same with the leather wallet.

>i-it's in the book that the director didn't even read

>the way she throws down that clinton picture

Are you implying Ridley Scott wrote the script?

>i-it's in the script so I had better ignore it not making sense

FUG. She obviously knows about the jews, too bad trump has so far proven to be a jew lover. Whatever, still better than going into war for Israel in Syria like Clinton planned.

You know this site's anonymous, you're not saving face by doubling down on your misguided snarkiness.