AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEJHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHTHHHAHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k-gM9lB8qok
youtube.com/watch?v=YYV5Uyk7Qr8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why did he react like this?

because for his whole life he never truly accepted the reality of that painful memory until that moment. he realized that pain the child(him or not) went through was real, and it angered him

his life got flip-turned upside down

he woke

>i'm acting!!!!

>mfw he discovers he is not a real human bean

TAKE IT OOOFFFFFFF!!!!!!!

post your filmography

>autismal stare
>autismal stare
>autismal stare
>autismal stare
>autismal stare
>I drive
>autismal stare
>autismal stare
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>autismal stare
Every Gooseman performance ever

he has a pretty strong gaze though

Why didn't she tell him right away that it's not his memory?

Because that's not what he asked.

he's a detective, and she's in hiding. her origin is supposed to be a secret.

ask yourself the question: why is she there?

Yet she let that memory be planted in replicants. Seems like she should have been expecting someone to come asking questions sooner or later.

Because it's illegal to implant real memories.

Did you watch the movie?

that's something I didn't understand

why are these replicants given the same memory where they're all the miracle child? to obfuscate the real child? but gosling basically finds her out through having that memory...

youtube.com/watch?v=k-gM9lB8qok

this scene had me shaking all right, you won't believe it. powerful stuff. ryan, you're a star

Fucking jumpscares ree

They have no way of knowing that they're the miracle child in that memory, Goose only worked it out because he saw the same date engraved on the tree

K only found out through a series of ridiculous coincidences as well as by virtue of being on the LAPD

so then why did she implant the memory? (that was so accurate he could find the horse)

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH WHERE IS MY HOLOGRAM WAIFU AAAAAAHHHHHHH

being the child of a replicant, she empathized with them and wanted to give them real, personal memories. and this is one of the only ones she has besides being a bubble dome girl

When he was dying I wonder if he wished he banged Robin Wright

The "TAKE IT OFF" from Only God Forgives is pure Goosekino.

I'm not sure she was even aware that's she's replicant child.

All the replicants in the underground wish they were that child ...so I assume they all got that memory. Why? I have no idea

Not all, only the newer Wallace produced models.

But if her goal wasn't to be found, why did she leave the correct birthday in the memory?

Goose was perfect casting. If he wasn't available then I'm sure it would have been Matt Damon or someone much less interesting.

Niander Wallace should have been played by Michael Fassbender but that's a pretty similar role to one he's already done.

I don't think she knew she was the miracle baby

He never asked for any of this.

>why did she leave the correct birthday in the memory?

Pay attention closer next time, she said every artist puts a little bit of himself into their work, and her works was literally making memories for replicants.

No. There is no way to confirm the memory is real or not. K only found out through a string of accidents and coincidences. If it was a special and "secret" memory, he won't constantly be telling Joi that story.

I mean, the whole thing is her memory, so leaving that detail in just seems negligent. Especially since there is that law against implanting real memories.

>Especially since there is that law against implanting real memories.

That's why didn't she said it's her memory and K at the time thought those memories are actually his and thought he's a human.

K had her memories because he was the decoy, if they tracked down the clues to find the replicant baby they would have landed up at K rather than the real one.

I honestly wished I could enjoy the film, but I went with some friends and one of them acting like a fucking autist since he threw popcorn everywhere and screeched in the theater. He was also loud, and made annoying jokes

Go watch it again alone.

>fassbender
This

not human

To strangers

[autistic screeching intensifies]

>jared leto is 9 years older than ryan gosling
>looks a decade younger

how does he do it?

on that note, why would they make old-looking replicants? why not endow them with eternal youth?

I'd say Fassbender would be better for most things but not this time. Letofuck was perfect.

You are a literal autist if you can't understand the reaction.

>have memories
>know that they are fake and for the same reason you don't even care about them even if they provoke emotions you just ignore them
>suddenly realise that they are not fake and everything you suppresed were yours all along
>burst out

What's so hard to understand?

its just a good thing

I cant say if it was him that sucked or who wrote his character

Even Fassbender would have a hard time with the dialogue that was written yet a good actor like him could have carried it better.

I would've played it cooler. Maybe a confident chuckle, a slight shake of the head followed by a 'well I'll be damned...'

That's Leto, not goose.

kek.

Fassbender would have been eloquent no doubt.
Letos hammy method acting was perfect for the role.

KEK fucking based

I need to watch it again.
The weakness was Ford and the fistfight. Unnecessary comedy.

The Elvis bit was kino though

I like this song

youtube.com/watch?v=YYV5Uyk7Qr8

thread theme

Who names their kid Niander?

>one-eyed chick just about trolls him when telling him he's not special
Why was she such a bitch about that? If I hadn't been watching the scene and only heard the audio, I'd think she was making the pose in pic related while chuckling to herself.

>Niander
>Neanderthal

WOAH DEEP

>the main character gets beaten almost to death
>the evil henchwoman turns her back at him, smiling
>the main character finds the strength to kill the henchwoman
What was this, a fucking Die Hard movie?

it wasn't part of his masterplan

That's because you're an autist watching too much anime. She talking to him like you would talk to a little heartbroken kid.

the old hound. was like a cheap von trier metaphor but I was hooked

It was nice, but I find deathly quiet with blasts of sudden loud noise fucking annoying after a bit

t. sociopath

I hope he's okay and gets to live out the rest of his days drinking whiskey offworld

This - she was hardly being evil about it.

>realizes he's not special
>but decides to do the right thing and dies satisfied anyway

our guy/boy/man/dude/bro

Umm sweetie :)

Oh honey you thought you were the one :)

We all wish we could be the kween :)

she just makes the memories, she doesn't get to choose who gets them

Learn to distinct emotions based on context

The guardian of the galaxy wrestler.
Big Dave.
Need more of that.

>All the replicants in the underground wish they were that child ...so I assume they all got that memory. Why? I have no idea

It's a virus that the underground planted in some models. It's disguised as a harmless memory, but under the right circumstances, it causes them to wake up, whereupon the underground, who have been keeping an eye on them, pull them into the fold.

When they reach critical mass, they can use Dr. Stelline to raise a huge army of replicants.

He was kino and a big guy. He needs more of these serious roles.

shame gits is ruined
imagine that big fuck as Batou
not even a serious role. he could be respectable

Replicants are like any other machine. They're either a benefit or a hazard. If they're a benefit, it's not my problem.

Jean Reno

That image is fucking disgusting, delete it now.

>why did the replicant lady not tell a blade runner that she was both a replicant and had illegally put a real memory into another replicant
That's a good question lad.

Why would you save this on your hd?

No it isn't. She didn't know she was a replicant.

You're not the first person I've seen say that and I don't understand why.

>"You imagined it was you?"
>puts a hand on his chest
>"Oh you did. You did. We all wish it was us. That is why we believe."

How is that cruel? She was expressing sympathy.

Leto was blessed with great genetics.

Well fabricated or not it would have been worth a huge amount of money if anyone found it even more so if it was a real dog.

He didn't "find the strength". He pretended he couldn't go on so he could get her at a disadvantage in the water.

What was it?

Lars and the Real Girl? The Nice Guys? The Big Short? All completely different performances

That's still forgetting that she's entirely aware she's talking to the police and admitting that she'd committed a crime wouldn't be the wisest move. Fucking idiot.

This

Goose is autistic but he's not a bad actor desu

Only God forgives is Goose kino at his finest.

>>realizes he's not special
>>but decides to do the right thing and dies satisfied anyway
>our guy/boy/man/dude/bro

yeah defiantly not, she probably really believed she had a bad immune system and couldnt leave the glass room

what is this?

Not every replicant have the same memories, otherwise there wouldn't be a job about creating them.