So she fucked Harvey willingly. What a slut

So she fucked Harvey willingly. What a slut.

She is a jewess so she didn't have to.she might have anyway, but she didn't have to unlike the shiksas.

SHES FROM USSR, VERY PRAGMATIC THEY KNOW THE SCORE

99% OF ASPIRING ACTRESSES WOULD KILL TO GET A HOLLYWOOD DICK TO SUCK

She's Eastern European, it's in her nature.

As a slavshit, can confirm. Sucking rich man cock is basically a rite of passage among eastern euro women. They doll up every weekend and go fishing for rich brits or burgers in hopes of sucking their way out of the dump. Those who fail at least try to achieve pic related for whatever reason. The badge of the faux-blonde gold digging trophy wife.

going to the czech republic and renting a nice car and wearing some expensive looking suit is the best way to get your dick fall off from saliva overexposure. eastern europoors are all sluts

[citation needed]

an nothing of import was lost.

You know this how?

Fuck off Krager you cunt

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MAI WAIFUUUUUUUU

YOU LIAAAAAARRRRRRR

She looks like Stanley Kubrick here

Let me guess, salty Kraut that got told to fuck off because no amount of money can make up for your disgusting body?

Actually, I think it makes her hotter!

I think you have to realize, some girls are just sluts and will never be waifus: Megan Fox, Li-Lo, J-Law, all other actresses, etc. And once you realize that, their transgressions won't effect you negatively.

Worth mentioning that Mila cucked Macaulay when she was doing that 70s Show with her now hubby Ashton. She's pure sexy evil and will fuck your soul to death!

>!
can you fucking newfags quit using exclamation points?

he did WHAT to MY WAIFU?!

>doesn't recognize pasta
>calls HIM a newfag

islamic republic of kekistan

>pointing it out instead of letting more newfags embarrass themwelves

>it happend inside my mind so it obviously happen in ral life! just like Sup Forums told me how it works!

lmao you must be from Balkans. X6 is a status symbol there for whores who pretend to be owner's girlfriends.

who gives a fuck. She's ugly and bad at acting

OH GOD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not all heroes wear capes, godspeed user

me on the bottom

>Disembodied head searches for ass, comes up empty

They all fucked harvey willingly, he didnt rape anyone

why did you edit the mexican kid out

>Ooh I'll look great in those shorts! My ass fits in them perfectly!