Does this photo fill your heart with warmth and give you hope for America's future...

Does this photo fill your heart with warmth and give you hope for America's future? I would give me life just so all of my fellow American's can experience a 100 year Trump dynasty leading all the way to Barron.

>those teeths
Oh man. When they're like that you just want to lick them.

Yes.

>blue eyes blonde hair

magnificent

WE MUST SECURE A FUTURE FOR AMERICAN CHILDREN

You're fired little girl

That loli is not pretty enough for me.

Take a seat

I'm sure this triggers liberals

Lick them? The teeth or the girl? Either way, die in fire pedo scum. Sup Forums is

no, because a child know nothing about politics, its just as disgusting when the right uses children in this way.

What's wrong with you, man? Do you see those teeths?

the left does it just as much tbqh

>it's just as disgusting when the right uses children in this way.

>over 50% of babies being born are nonwhite
no

Exactly.

I want to see some more berniebabies, that was just cute. Those rightwing bigots (which are basically terrorists anyway) are just hypocrites using children to push their idiot agenda!

Im just a really good person like that.

Both, I guess. But most mostly the teeth. Look at them, they're so cute and lickable.

>drownedkurd.jpg

White people just don't need to kill their kids to make people care about them, that's why you're a little confused.

At least the right has children to use. You aborted all yours.

Amen.

>tfw she is already promised to some rich Jews son.

a) i was being sarcastic
b) that kid was confirmed dead, but hes dead because his dad wanted better dental care.

not as if thats any better

They say that wealth doesn't pass three generations. That little girl will probably grow up to be a dumb coalburning socialite. Think Paris Hilton.